Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah (2257 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by petra1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Can you give me a reliable source for this information?

You may do a little google

Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and propagate your book.

Let people know, buy, sell, copy and download the soft copy of it.

Or better still waiting until 605 years for it's fulfilment! cheesy

You don't believe what JEHOVAH'S book said about Noah, but when the same thing happens to you and your cohorts.

We will just mourn some of you that are closely related to us for some time and later we'll get over it.

Noah and his immediate family also experienced ridiculers like you, until they entered the Ark and the rain began and all those ridiculers we swept away.

God is not interested in keeping you guys for any reason so forget about what misinformed religionists are saying about a fairy place of torment.

DEATH is just the end of sinners, but believers will be remembered and brought back to come and live FOREVER when evil is gone for good!

grin cheesy grin So the difference between you and I is that you believe in a book and I didn't. Abeg no let me laff die grin grin
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
petra1:

You may do a little google

I'm asking for a reliable source for your assertion that testing positive to Covid-19 does not mean that one has COVID-19. That's the test I'm talking about. I know that people recover from it, it's all over in the news. People who die are always less than those who recovered. It's the embolden above I need a source for. Thanks.
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

grin cheesy grin So the difference between you and I is that you believe in a book and I didn't. Abeg no let me laff die grin grin

OK you feel you too don't believe (trust) in books, right ?

But how come you are taking about a book of history and trying to convince others to READ it to BENEFIT themselves? cheesy

Are you saying people should READ your book but shouldn't believe (trust) it's content, yet you're assuring them of BENEFITS?

Then why reading it in the first place if you don't feel it's content worth BELIEVING (TRUSTING)?

Hmmmmmmmm i've told you times without number, when discussing with a TRUE worshiper of JEHOVAH, we will continue to make you sound preposterous even to your own very self! cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Maximus69:

OK you feel you too don't believe (trust) in books, right ?

But how come you are taking about a book of history and trying to convince others to READ it to BENEFIT themselves? cheesy

Are you saying people should READ your book but shouldn't believe (trust) it's content, yet you're assuring them of BENEFITS?

Then why reading it in the first place if you don't feel it's content worth BELIEVING (TRUSTING)?

Hmmmmmmmm i've told you times without number, when discussing with a TRUE worshiper of JEHOVAH, we will continue to make you sound preposterous even to your own very self! cheesy
You didn't understand my comment and I will enlighten you. I quoted you when you said that you Christians will live forever while the rest of us will be destroyed and cease to live forever. Then I said that the difference now is that you believe in a book and I didn't believe in it. Then it qualifies you to live forever while it qualifies me to become non-existent. grin grin grin
Whether you believe the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL TRUTH or not, everybody will still live forever. But in your own case, we will cease to exist cheesy while you live forever cheesy because of your fairytales grin cheesy grin
So now you can swallow back your words cool
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
You didn't understand my comment and I will enlighten you. I quoted you when you said that you Christians will live forever while the rest of us will be destroyed and cease to live forever. Then I said that the difference now is that you believe in a book and I didn't believe in it. Then it qualifies you to live forever while it qualifies me to become non-existent. grin grin grin
Whether you believe the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL TRUTH or not, everybody will still live forever. But in your own case, we will cease to exist cheesy while you live forever cheesy because of your fairytales grin cheesy grin
So now you can swallow back your words cool

I understood you perfectly my guy! smiley

Books means nothing if it doesn't make any changes in your life. People become
Lawyers
Doctors
Engineers and other professionals in various fields got to where they are today through studying BOOKS!

So if reading or studying your book doesn't make any difference then you've been thoroughly deceived Sir! cheesy

Jehovah's book is about those who are making the earth habitable and comfortable for themselves and other against those who are ruining the earth, making it unbearable and filled with pain.
What he promised is that the former will be allowed to continue existing while the later will seize to exist!

You've said a lot here about how readers of your book have benefited themselves while reading your book, but now you're saying that both those who read it and those who ignored it will attain to the same level, please what exactly is the significance of this so called book then? cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Maximus69:

I understood you perfectly my guy! smiley

Books means nothing if it doesn't make any changes in your life. People become
Lawyers
Doctors
Engineers and other professionals in various fields got to where they are today through studying BOOKS!

So if reading or studying your book doesn't make any difference then you've been thoroughly deceived Sir! cheesy

Jehovah's book is about those who are making the earth habitable and comfortable for themselves and other against those who are ruining the earth, making it unbearable and filled with pain.
What he promised is that the former will be allowed to continue existing while the later will seize to exist!

You've said a lot here about how readers of your book have benefited themselves while reading your book, but now you're saying that both those who read it and those who ignored it will attain to the same level, please what exactly is the significance of this so called book then? cheesy

The difference between those who read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and those who don't is having true knowledge and having false knowledge respectively.

Now you will exist forever while Bill Gate and billions other who don't worship your god but have done more good to humanity than you will not exist anymore grin
As a matter of fact, more than 95% of you Christians believe that both the Christians and the unbelievers will exist forever, so which of you guys should I even believe? grin grin grin
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

The difference between those who read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and those who don't is having true knowledge and having false knowledge respectively.

Now you will exist forever while Bill Gate and billions other who don't worship your god but have done more good to humanity than you will not exist anymore grin
As a matter of fact, more than 95% of you Christians believe that both the Christians and the unbelievers will exist forever, so which of you guys should I even believe? grin grin grin

Do you have a business believing (trusting) anybody or any book? cheesy

My friend you say you only trust(believe) in yourself, so i PERSONALLY don't expect you to believe me.

People believe (trust) what they've tested and seen the benefit, so if you're not ready to apply what's written in JEHOVAH'S book in the practical sense anyone expecting you to believe (trust) the book is a dommy! cheesy

What JEHOVAH said is a time is coming when 99.9% of people on planet earth will be EXTERMINATED just as it occurred in Noah's day!

FAITHFUL people are trying to figure out what they need to do so that they'll be spared on that day.

But since you don't see JEHOVAH as having the power to do that it means you have no problem Sir.

So forget about those who believe because you've got no business with them! cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you have a business believing (trusting) anybody or any book? cheesy

My friend you say you only trust(believe) in yourself, so i PERSONALLY don't expect you to believe me.

People believe (trust) what they've tested and seen the benefit, so if you're not ready to apply what's written in JEHOVAH'S book in the practical sense anyone expecting you to believe (trust) the book is a dommy! cheesy

What JEHOVAH said is a time is coming when 99.9% of people on planet earth will be EXTERMINATED just as it occurred in Noah's day!

FAITHFUL people are trying to figure out what they need to do so that they'll be spared on that day.

But since you don't see JEHOVAH as having the power to do that it means you have no problem Sir.

So forget about those who believe because you've got no business with them! cheesy

At least let me know which side of your stories is true so that I can know where to direct my argument. Some Christians say everyone lives forever, a few say everyone don't live forever. And funny enough, according to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, everyone lives forever. Your own side of the story doesn't even come close to the truth in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY because u believe in non-existence of some souls. grin
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

At least let me know which side of your stories is true so that I can know where to direct my argument. Some Christians say everyone lives forever, a few say everyone don't live forever. And funny enough, according to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, everyone lives forever. Your own side of the story doesn't even come close to the truth in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY because u believe in non-existence of some souls. grin

Learn from experience my guy! wink

Note how i stylishly trashed your book with whatever it has to say since you can't present any practical benefits for it's readers. Well i expected you to do the same to JEHOVAH'S book since you feel he is of no importance to you.

So what is the need of accumulating info that's of no use to you? cheesy

At least you're alive now and you know exactly how living people feel, so wait until you're dead i'm 100% convinced that by then you will fully grasp what it means to die! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10 cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Learn from experience my guy! wink

Note how i stylishly trashed your book with whatever it has to say since you can't present any practical benefits for it's readers. Well i expected you to do the same to JEHOVAH'S book since you feel he is of no importance to you.

So what is the need of accumulating info that's of no use to you? cheesy

At least you're alive now and you know exactly how living people feel, so wait until you're dead i'm 100% convinced that by then you will fully grasp what it means to die! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10 cheesy

You haven't addressed the issue Bros cheesy
I die daily, as a spiritual being I die to connect to knowledge daily. Or if I didn't go to the other side of life, how would I have seen Jehovah your god in his cage confinement? So I know what death is more than even your religious book. Death on Earth here means life in other realms. I've been to thousands of realms beyond the earth and I achieve it through dying.

You Christians say there's life after death for everyone, about less than 1% of them say there's no life after death for majority of people. You people are confused lots cheesy cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

You haven't addressed the issue Bros cheesy
I die daily, as a spiritual being I die to connect to knowledge daily. Or if I didn't go to the other side of life, how would I have seen Jehovah your god in his cage confinement? So I know what death is more than even your religious book. Death on Earth here means life in other realms. I've been to thousands of realms beyond the earth and I achieve it through dying.

You Christians say there's life after death for everyone, about less than 1% of them say there's no life after death for majority of people. You people are confused lots cheesy cheesy

That's really amazing! smiley

But if i could have such opportunity as you do, i'll have loved to communicate with my DEAD loved ones like my

Grandma:- i miss her delicious meals of natural fresh ingredients.

Grandpa:- he always allow me to pick any meat in the plate while eating with him, unlike my dad who often frowns at me for doing that.

Colleagues:- we really shared exiting moments during service until their untimely death.

First landlord:- he wish i marry his daughter but i refused so he always call me "Officer chop and clean mouth"

And so many others whom i knew face to face before their death, to prove i'm really in the midst of dead people. I think that'll be an awesome experience and i'll have much to relate to others about how they're feeling right now.

Not some useless visuals of people i can't relate with or say anything about their past!

Well my own PERSONAL opinion sha! cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
You just continue to sound stupid by the second my friend! cheesy

How come you believe you truly died if you can't communicate with your dead loved ones whom you knew for REAL face to face before they died? cheesy

Perhaps you forgot where your demon friends took you in your Astra travels!

Because if you truthfully died, you should be able to see, touch, feel, speak and hear from your own dead loved ones who REALLY exist before they're no more! cheesy
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by petra1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
I'm asking for a reliable source for your assertion that testing positive to Covid-19 does not mean that one has COVID-19. That's the test I'm talking about. I know that people recover from it, it's all over in the news. People who die are always less than those who recovered. It's the embolden above I need a source for. Thanks.

I've heard many doctors say it. Also when I watched Loveworld with Pastor chris . One of the senior doctors on said it and quoted authorities . Another episode is on now maybe you can watch . I will try to get sources from the doctor and get back to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPpnWsDpkQ
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
petra1:

I've heard many doctors say it. Also when I watched Loveworld with Pastor chris . One of the senior doctors on said it and quoted authorities . Another episode is on now maybe you can watch . I will try to get sources from the doctor and get back to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPpnWsDpkQ
Source from a scammer? Source from a pastor? Source from a church? grin cheesy
Don't let me laugh to death abeg. Abi it is not church (Apostle Sule) that also told us that if we go for a test, we will always test positive and we should not go for a test? Should we also believe that?
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by petra1(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

Source from a scammer? Source from a pastor? Source from a church? grin cheesy
Don't let me laugh to death abeg. Abi it is not church (Apostle Sule) that also told us that if we go for a test, we will always test positive and we should not go for a test? Should we also believe that?

I said from medical doctors .
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by dragunov: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Since 2017 I have made known that Jehovah, the chief god of the Christians and the Jews had been subjected to a spiritual cage where he would remain for 1000 years. In this period, even coincidences (aka urim) will hardly favour the predictions of anybody related to the Christian religion. As in, how can coincidence favour the idea and concept which nature (the author of coincidence) is trying to fade away? That's what we are seeing in TB Joshua's prophecies these days. If he had been predicting 20 and getting 8 correctly before, these days he will predict 80 and get nothing or just 1 correctly.

His last major Prophecy was about who will win the USA presidency and he failed woefully. Watch him fail more and more predictions in this NEW AGE ERA.

Jehovah is in a spiritual cage and nothing will work in his religion. Allah is also in a spiritual cage and nothing will work right there. This is an era for irreligious people and science to rule the world.

Cheers!!!

Otelemuye! If someone claims that you told him that his father will become rich tomorrow and he doesn't, the first logical thing to do is to first find out whether you actually told the guy this before abusing you that you are a fraud. Abi?
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 4:39am On Mar 30, 2020
dragunov:

Otelemuye! If someone claims that you told him that his father will become rich tomorrow and he doesn't, the first logical thing to do is to first find out whether you actually told the guy this before abusing you that you are a fraud. Abi?
Dragunov is back cheesy
Where have you been?
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by petra1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
OtemAtum:

One of the medical experts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNcE1XZu1iY
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by dazzlingd(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pastor Paul enenche said 21 days which is long past ...
Stupid pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2020
dazzlingd:
Pastor Paul enenche said 21 days which is long past ...
Stupid pastors
stupidity is an understatement. The best adjective to qualify him is still doing press up in Ajegunle grin grin
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by unikwa: 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
oaroloye:

(3) ALL PLAGUES HAVE A NATURAL LIFE-CYCLE, AND EVENTUALLY CEASE, EVEN WHEN VIABLE HOSTS ABOUND.

For instance: EBOLA should be wiping us out, RIGHT NOW- but it is not. There is surely some pompous secular Scientist explanation for this, that I do not know.

The reason is that immunity is built up over time. Unless the virus keeps mutating, it'd ultimately seize being deadly.

People with weak immune system are killed by the virus. Those who survive are naturally immunized. When you get a flu shot every year, you are being injected with tiny amounts of the influenza virus, which then triggers your immune system to create antibodies. By the time you contract the real flu virus, you're already immune to it.
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm
RIP TB Joshua. You never listened undecided
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by GodSaklek(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm
RIP TB Joshua. You never listened undecided

Great Otem,long time big man,please why did you say he never listen?.... And what is your view on TB Joshua
Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by OtemAtum: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
GodSaklek:

Great Otem,long time big man,please why did you say he never listen?.... And what is your view on TB Joshua

TB Joshua was offered a chance to join the scientific evolution in the spirit realm by denouncing religion, confessing to the entire world all the falsehood of religion an becoming a science-oriented person. This is an opportunity that could have helped rapidly in the growth of the Aquarius Age. But he refused the offer, because he did not want his name soiled on earth. He chose to be captured alongside the gods of religion instead and that's exactly what happened to him in the spiritual realm. Now he is in an unconscious state with the likes of Jehovah his god, Allah, Moloch, Enlil and thousands of gods who refused to join in this Aquarius Movement.

TB Joshua was full of evil acts privately and good deeds publicly. All his 'miracles' are staged but he has good predicting talent which waned away from the moment he refused to come towards the side of science, such that his predictions began to be wrong all the time until his death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah by Goddyss(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raising The Dead / What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.