Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Coronavirus: Prayers In My Own Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Prayers In My Own Way (128 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos / How Should Christians View Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)?" / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

Coronavirus: Prayers In My Own Way by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
This is serious
Oh creator of this universe

Oh creator, most Nigerians are really sorry. Our forefathers taught us this way. We no dey hear word for here. Stay one place we no go sit.
Close border, our leaders no gree

Na one beer parlour me sef dey now, infact one guy is saying
"coronavirus no dey Nigeria"
"One is saying corona no fit catch am" like he's immune to it een undecided

Eenh, you sef hear am creator...
Na our way!
We juz dey do anyhow for here, but the whole world is in this together.

Make i ask Boss, se no be say you wan do us like soddom&gommorah so? Abeg no do oo. Nigerians have been living in hell since.... Boss you know na

You just need to help us here, we dey hear how other countries wey no even get reach wetin Naija get sef dey do na!

Boss abeg, you see if we go about the way religious books take talk am, nobody go enter heaven, not even those preaching it sef (holier than thou)
You See am so?
We dey eveb think say na Naija be the hell you promised, but what of Somalia and Afghanistan? We are humble sir!

You too create universe in a way we never even explore 0.02%. Abeg no kill us now, you'll need us there. Especially we wey be Nigerians.
Just help us carry this coroguy commot, the guy too dey vex. Send us some kiss, with bliss please and we promise never to diss you again.
Re: Coronavirus: Prayers In My Own Way by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2020
This prayer should be for your Nairaland audience or the ceiling of your beer parlour.

Walk With Jesus Christ Crucified Even In This Time / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/2020 / Worry No More Dear.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8