Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus (42030 Views)

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol abeg laugh o grin this coronavirus must not weigh us down grin

okay ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
[s]if you can't buy enough food that will sustain you and your family for a month from your savings that means you are useless stop saying trash[/s]

This cannot come from a human being.

I swear, no sane human with flesh and blood can reason like this.

And the last time I checked, nairaland don't accept goats on this forum

I ask, how did you find your way here?
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Omar09(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SIGHT OF YOUR MONIKER ALONE MAKES HER REACH FOR A DĮLDO, A SPOON, OR ANY RECKLESS THING SHE CAN IMMEDIATELY LAY HANDS ON SINCE SHE CAN NEVER HAVE YOU.

I don't, your replies to Researcher always thrills me. Lol grin grin
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Ruggedniggaone: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

This cannot come from a human being.

I swear, no sane human with flesh and blood can reason like this.

And the last time I checked, nairaland don't accept goats on this forum

I ask, how did you find your way here?
direct that questions to your father
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Abortedfetus(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Nairalanders.. Lets stay safe..
Stay at home..
whv kind rubbish food be dis
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Guest911:
dude Nigeria can’t defeat coronavirus without a vaccine, quarantine would not work in this case. This virus spreads exponentially do you get? It could literally survive on any surface for hours.

Think about the north with the help of bill gates they just recently ended polio. And you know how long polio vaccine have been in existence

Yes Nigerians may be stranded outside the country. But those country trust me are still better equipped. The only reason the numbers are still low is because no testing is being done.

Okay look at this popular Instagram guy Sydney stalker

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QGu2iJeeY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oga, I understand what u are saying. But A country like Nigeria cannot just shut her border against her citizens without prior notice. U think I don't know what this virus could do? Or I like that it is being imported into this country? But a country with almost 200 million citizens, Africa's biggest economy. It is impossible to shut borders without at least 2 weeks prior notice.
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
BreconHills:

Better to be hungry than dead.

You have clearly not been hungry, like hungry in the real sense of the word... You know nothing!!!

A very hungry person will kill, maim, and break every law of the land... Asking people to stay hungry just to contain a virus is exceptionally dense and poor thinking...
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Legendguru: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by cjfavour(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Anambra people are deaf and stupid. If you come to my street right now, wedding is going on.

EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that the COVID-19 Task Force in Awka, Anambra State capital, has enforced state government directive on closure of bars, club and restaurants.

According to IgbereTV reports, the task force members were deployed to parts of the state to ensure strict compliance .

The Task Force, comprising the Police and other security agencies, started the raid at club road Awka through Okpuno-Mgbakwu road down to St. Joseph De Worker, UNIZIK temporary site, Awka and terminated at Kwata Junction off Uche Ekwunife Crescent.

They sealed clubs, restaurants and bars while warning street traders to adhere to the directive or have their goods confiscated.

According to the task force, the directive was that all villages, communities, shopping centers, markets and all kinds of ceremonies should be suspended or offenders will face the full weight of the law.

The team reminded the people that this is not a period for negotiations, cutting corners or reciting their fundamental human rights rather a time to obey Government directive as the primary responsibility of the government is to ensure the security of lives and property of its citizens at all cost, stating that the security personnel are willing to employ any strict measures to ensure compliance.

IgbereTV recalls that the Anambra State Government had in its publication exempted sellers of drugs, food items and other essential commodities from the order and advised them to strictly observe social distancing directives and provision of hand washing facilities and use of sanitizers among others.

http://igberetvnews.com/1345231/covid-19-task-force-closes-bars-clubs-restaurants-anambra-photos/
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Vivian16: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=87842217][/quote]season of making babies Oluwa answer meoo
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Untainted007: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
habeesola:
Get your hand sanitizer, nose cover, latex hand glove,if you are within osogbo
Contact this no 09060001839.
Prevention is better than cure

Where in Osogbo are u to know if it can be purchased from you or checker closer seller.
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by habeesola(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Untainted007:

Where in Osogbo are u to know if it can be purchased from you or checker closer seller.
Ok balee
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by habeesola(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Untainted007:

Oke balee
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by BABANGBALI: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Vivian16:
season of making babies Oluwa answer meoo
are you married? Answer me make I pray for you and sew what will happen to you before this year runs out
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Vivian16: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
BABANGBALI:
are you married? Answer me make I pray for you and sew what will happen to you before this year runs out
yes Oya start d prayer I seriously need it now
Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by BABANGBALI: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Vivian16:
yes Oya start d prayer I seriously need it now
it is done, by God's grace you're taking in before June and you will be here to give the testimony in the mighty name of Jesus amen

1 Like

Re: Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus by Vivian16: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2020
BABANGBALI:
it is done, by God's grace you're taking in before June and you will be here to give the testimony in the mighty name of Jesus amen
AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / I'm Ready To Sue One Of The Biggest Private Hospital In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.