Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus (821 Views)

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) / See Why Chinese People Enjoy Eating Cockroaches (photos) / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by zofroc: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2020
The Chinese are known for being incredibly versatile and experimental with their food. This is a good thing and a bad thing. There are hundreds of chinese dishes that are mouth watering just to look at and that you can't help but wonder how they'll taste when they land on your taste buds. But also, they can be overly adventurous with food to the point that it can ce disgusting. Yes.

With a myriad of viruses tracing thier origins to China, it's obvious they need to start some sort of review of the things they eat and prevent the introduction of maybe a deadlier virus. Here are some chinese meals I suggest they scrap out.
Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by zofroc: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
1. Scorpions

For crying out loud scorpions are one of the deadliest creatures on the planet!! They have a cocktail of venom at thier disposal that they can unleash on thier prey. They have a sharp and piercy skin and they do not have a sweet or wonderful reputation. With new species of scorpions being discovered everyday, who knows the type of venom that they will introduce to survive. Animals are smart. According to the theory of Evolution, they can come with venom that withstand heat or fire so humans can eat them and become contaminated. God help us.

Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by zofroc: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
2. Bats.

Bats are evil creatures, period. Why else would an aminal choose to come out only at night? How can one animal be a rat and a bird at the same time? Jokes aside. It doesn't just sound right to eat bats. And for crying out loud look at how horrific these pictures are. Eeew.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by TheSourcerer: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Chinese culture
Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by zofroc: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
3. Toads.

Can we just pause and digest the fact that there are people in the world who derive pleasure in eating toads? Some toads are so toxic that just touching the skin will cause a serious irritation that could possibly lead to death and people still choose to eat it? Okay.

Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by zofroc: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
4. Worms.

Need i say much? Someone needs to send a message to the Chinese. If they love themselves and they world, they need to start being mindful of what they eat. This is jusy a brief summary of the awkward things they enjoy eating anyways. There are more that you don't want to see. Trust me.

Stay safe everyone.

Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by bigiyaro(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
na today dem start to eat them? this virus na man made, infact it was made in an underground lab in that Wuhan.
Re: Chinese People Shud Stop Eating These 4 Animals To Avoid Introducing Anoda Virus by Shelumiel: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Oga, telling people to stop eating what God has created is like telling them to stop living. The only advice I feel should be given here is for countries like China, to stop investing in Biological weapons. Period

(1) (Reply)

Cooking And Eating Rabbit Meat!!! A Must Watch Process / Health - Important Tips / Giving Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.