Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? (646 Views)

COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by peacesamuel94(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Hello, Good day to you and Yours.

Our world is at an Important turning point.
Since we began the decade. A novel form of the very familiar corona virus named COVID-19 has been ravaging the corners of the globe.
What is left on its wake is panic and fear.

With a good Immune System and no issue of pre-existing morbidity there is a high chance of survival for every person.
What essentially is the primary fear with the virus is it's sonic infection rate.
So that there are chances of healthy and asymptomatic carriers transmitting the virus to others with much sickly defense systems that would prove too weak to contain and fight the virus and hence surrender to consequent fatal blows.
First question what is the fate of those in the Tropics, Nigeria Precisely. in the time to come?. better or worse?

For now better.

----——— One death recorded so far which was not entirely due to the virus(the fellow had a history of myeloma and diabetes).
––––––There's the suggestion of Temperamental effect on the general state and behavior of a virus.
——————And again my suggestion of physiological polycythaemia. For the people at altitudes much higher .
And with one of the symptoms of the infection being loss of breath, the tissues of these people may react to the hypoxia at a manner much more different.

What are your thoughts on this virus that now proves a global emergency?
Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by Shelumiel: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is doomed. Period
Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by peacesamuel94(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Nigeria is doomed. Period

Never say Never.
In as much as the virus is a threat of a sort, still, it is not an existential threat, not to Nigeria, not to the world. The bubonic plague, the malaria pandemic and others all came and left, the earth remains.

so far, death rate in comparison with recovery rate is quite low less than 3% or so. But still life is important even of a few, so spread knowledge and not panic and misguded fear, by aggravsting the situation.
for now stay indoors and comply with your government directives. It shall come and pass.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by Shelumiel: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2020
peacesamuel94:

Never say Never.
In as much as the virus is a threat of a sort, still, it is not an existential threat, not to Nigeria, not to the world. The bubonic plague, the malaria pandemic and others all came and left, the earth remains.

so far, death rate in comparison with recovery rate is quite low less than 3% or so. But still life is important even of a few, so spread knowledge and not panic and misguded fear, by aggravsting the situation.
for now stay indoors and comply with your government directives. It shall come and pass.
Oga pack well. Your country has a failed medical system and you're hear vomiting trash. Mtchww...
Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by peacesamuel94(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga pack well. Your country has a failed medical system and you're hear vomiting trash. Mtchww...

Your government may have failed you by having poor medical facilities to handle whats on ground. But dont fail yourself, educate yourself on the virus and isolate yourself and family from large gatherings.

I want you to be optimistic about the situation. But if you call that thrash, and believe you are doomed, i agree with you. You're doomed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by Shelumiel: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
peacesamuel94:

Your government may have failed you by having poor medical facilities to handle whats on ground. But dont fail yourself, educate yourself on the virus and isolate yourself and family from large gatherings.

I want you to be optimistic about the situation. But if you call that thrash, and believe you are doomed, i wont stop you.
Oga pack well...and keep your optimistic thoughts while you're packing.
Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by peacesamuel94(m): 4:13am On Mar 29, 2020
lol. A raving he-goat on the loose.

Meanwhile how efficient do you think testing for the virus is and has been?
Re: COVID-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by TechKraft: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
peacesamuel94:
Hello, Good day to you and Yours.

Our world is at an Important turning point.
Since we began the decade. A novel form of the very familiar corona virus named COVID-19 has been ravaging the corners of the globe.
What is left on its wake is panic and fear.

With a good Immune System and no issue of pre-existing morbidity there is a high chance of survival for every person.
What essentially is the primary fear with the virus is it's sonic infection rate.
So that there are chances of healthy and asymptomatic carriers transmitting the virus to others with much sickly defense systems that would prove too weak to contain and fight the virus and hence surrender to consequent fatal blows.
First question what is the fate of those in the Tropics, Nigeria Precisely. in the time to come?. better or worse?

For now better.

----——— One death recorded so far which was not entirely due to the virus(the fellow had a history of myeloma and diabetes).
––––––There's the suggestion of Temperamental effect on the general state and behavior of a virus.
——————And again my suggestion of physiological polycythaemia. For the people at altitudes much higher .
And with one of the symptoms of the infection being loss of breath, the tissues of these people may react to the hypoxia at a manner much more different.

What are your thoughts on this virus that now proves a global emergency?

SEND ME MY MONEY.

YOU SERVED AS AN ESCROW AND THE SERVICES WAS NOT DONE AND YOU GOT THE PAYMENT, WHY DID YOU EXIT THE GROUP CHAT AFTER I REQUESTED FOR MY MONEY EVEN AFTER I ASKED YOU TO KEEP 300 NAIRA AS CHARGES AND SEND BACK MY MONEY?

SEND ME MY MONEY

Cc:

VickyRotex

MrKnowItAll

Tabbaz

Mynd44

Dominique

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Leopard (panthera Pardus) Still Extant In Nigeria / We Was Unable To Achieve Biafra Referendum Because Of Arochukwu People - Kanu Ex / Ippis: Ssanu, Nasu Rejects Utas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.