Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown (77599 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Meet The Chinese Man Who Added Weight, Gained 100kg During Five-month Lockdown / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MERCHANDISER: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
maklelemakukula:
They think they have fooled the world..they'll be made to answer for the deaths from their biological warfare
Did America made to answer for the deaths of African when they created HIV,bird flu and Mad cow disease.

You don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by OlawaleBammie: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:
The Chinese success in containing this virus shows that the world needs to learn form them.

This shows that China should have world power and not US.

Also, from this outbreak, I learnt that China works more than they talk unlike the US that is always talking without no work or success.

Since the Chinese can contain this, I believe the world will soon.

I have been hearing a lot of scientist from Europe and America saying that they are working on a cure. All this is a hoax. If a cure should come out, it should come from the Chinese not all those noise makers.

Long live China, Long live president Xi Jinping

Are u a Chinese??

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Drwiseone(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Hello, Nice having you around again today.
Today, due to popular demand, I will be talking about this issue
of Fallopian Tube blockage read below;
While there are many causes of infertility, a blockage of the
fallopian tubes is often the reason why many women are
unable to conceive.
The Fallopian tubes are the pathways in which the ova travel
from the ovaries down into the uterus, and if there is a blockage
in these tubes it can prevent this from occurring.
Effective movement of eggs from the ovary through the Fallopian tubes
and maturation of the sperm cell before fertilization happens
within the Fallopian tube also. Not only is progesterone and estrogen
balance vital to the menstrual cycle overall, but it is vital to the health
and proper function of the Fallopian tubes as well.
Most of the things that causes blockage of the Fallopian tubes include :
• Endometriosis
• Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
• Uterine Fibroid
• Ectopic pregnancy
Our range of natural products can help with this condition by
ensuring a proper balancing in the hormones (Progesterone/Estrogen),
and also a complete DETOX program offered by our products also
helps in cleansing the reproductive tract of the woman from all the
scars, blockages, menstruation flows, low sperm count, hip Enlargement, breast/penis enlargements, weakness of manhood and lots more. It should be noted that the Fallopian tubes are very thin to begin with,
it does not take much for them to become blocked,
So regular detoxification for a woman who wants to get pregnant is
key to maintaining an open Fallopian tube that ensures the
smooth movements of eggs and sperms cell within its walls.
Once again, our products work naturally with no side effects.
This is the hallmark of their action and I will be glad if you give
it a try towards achieving your goal. One thing is sure for you, if you believe. you will receive
contact me on this number below +2348161779728
or Email on Drwiseoneherbtemple@gmail.com
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

China was more proactive than America

Proactive yes but not until later. Within October/November/December before they went all out to curb it, the virus could have penetrated those dense cities especially when you think about how contagious the virus is.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

Naa

China does not have the clout to be World power"

America of 1970s/1990s was the last world power
All we have are power blocs.

The world is past that

Okay... Don't you worry... Time will tell.

While the so called power blocs scamper about hiding from a virus, a certain lesser nation thrives in industry, commerce, and development... grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by DexterousOne(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:
The Chinese success in containing this virus shows that the world needs to learn form them.

Also, from this outbreak, I learnt that China works more than they talk unlike the US that is always talking without no work or success.

I have been hearing a lot of scientist from Europe and America saying that they are working on a cure. All this is a hoax. If a cure should come out, it should come from the Chinese not all those noise makers.

You better not say that in public undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
I'm giving out 1 million naira to 70-120 lucky winners today on Nairaland.

All you have to do is to participate. If you are interested, check my post today by 6pm.
Participate If you want to show some kindness, you would give freely angry. How much have you paid God to keep you alive till this day?? Some of us need just 5k to buy food stuffs we no see tongue. I also hope it's not a scam. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Humanoid01(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
heinrichy:
And Nigeria is about to be closed. Choi!!! cry
Hahahaha! E just be like make person just dey enter exam hall when exam don finish.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by macjireh: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
johnjay4u2u:
There's still much we don't know about the origin of this pandemic.

Anyway, the main focus is to get it controlled and cured. We'll start hearing stories after the whole drama.

My heartfelt condolences to all who have lost loved ones to this virus.
it started from d seafood market at Wuhan... a sea creature may have brought it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by yusufu16: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:

I still don't know how China did it.

Out of 81,000 cases more than 74,000 recovered. There is something they are not telling the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:
China the great... Release a virus in your country, shut it down, and break the cycle of infection while the world including Nigeria sleeps...

While the world wakes up to the reality of the doom you have systematically unleashed on them, especially your arch rival (America), you bounce back on your feet to take over as the world power!!!

Tell me how this is not BRILLIANT!!! grin

Hate those diminutive people all you want, but you have to grudgingly respect their intelligence, politics, strategy, and moves...

They are about to become the emperors of the universe as we know it!!! grin

So you call initiating mass murder of innocent humans to achieve your dreams brilliant and intelligent. I bet you're very 'brilliant' and 'intelligent' to even laugh about such a sinister plan. If we all disregard conscience to become great, we will all rule the world, whoever or whatever's left of it after the chaos, of course only if we ourselves survive.

16 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MERCHANDISER: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

CORONAVIRUS TWISTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied

CHINA WANTS TO BE THE NEXT WORLD POWER
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by DexterousOne(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Don't you worry... Time will tell.

While the so called power blocs scamper about hiding from a virus, a certain lesser nation thrives in industry, commerce, and development... grin

Thrives in industry, commerce and development indeed.

China is the manufacturing workshop for western (especially American corporate interests)
Nothing more
China just leverages on that

What Africa should have done with our rents and royalties from natural resources

When jungle mature and the corporate interests pull the rug off china feet.
Let's see how they will fare at that point.

It was the same talk we had four to five decades ago about Japan taking over.

When those corporate devils pressed the destruct button in 1995-1997, everything scattered.

Make we dey look sha

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by cdyfoundation(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Where were the world when China was battling Coronavirus alone? This is not the first time China will experience epidemic. They are more experienced when it comes to handling epidemic. The kind of political system practised in China also helped.

Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MERCHANDISER: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
proclinician:
Maybe TB Joshua worked.
He has been vindicated grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did America made to answer for the deaths of African when they created HIV,bird flu and Mad cow disease.

You don't know anything
So it was America that created the Asian bird flu and you can verify the very people that created these other diseases. All you anti-american, most likely, terrorist-sympathizers tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by DexterousOne(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
PIPnator10:

Proactive yes but not until later. Within October/November/December before they went all out to curb it, the virus could have penetrated those dense cities especially when you think about how contagious the virus is.

China being notorious for info suppression

How are you sure there were no incidents of casualties in the major cities?

This is the same china that lies thaf unemployment rate is 3. Something percent while at the sane time have crushing poverty

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Aboguede(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Imagine show of ignorance and itk

Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE II.*

*SCENE III.*

*SCENE IV.*

*SCENE V.*

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Awesome.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Raphsays: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Real hope.

I am so happy reading this article
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by proclinician: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
He has been vindicated grin

Lol bro. I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
maklelemakukula:
They think they have fooled the world..they'll be made to answer for the deaths from their biological warfare

Bro forget it. China will bleed real time. When US and EU come calling, we shall all be here. They are underestimating the man Trump.

They are fools, they are evil.

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by IJOBA2: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing reopening!
Computer village hustlers will be happy with this development cheesy

Make i quickly go order for my Infinix Hot3 screen
KENEKING ARE YOU A SUB-HUMAN IF NO, THEN WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH SUB-HUMAN LIKE APES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:

Anti-america terrorist-sympathizer, tell me why China, the creator of the virus will not first be relieved of the crisis after their plot to make some economic strikes on the global scale towards becoming No1 world power, which they know they will never achieve legitimately, has accidentally been foiled. I wish you a 10-year stay in China and Chinese in-laws so you will learn how much most of them hate you and the general human population and maybe get some sense.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Eberechi24(f): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
sdindan:
China left the WhatsApp group grin
Lmao
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by knowhowk: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
ebonytarki:
God will do it for Nigeria too
. Amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by csamii: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
I wish the world would come together and give China general beating. It will make a lot of people feel good.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by absoluteSuccess: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
TB JOSHUA COMES TO MIND.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
impromptu exams.

China is out of the exam hall.

USA is even confused of the structure of the question.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Reference(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
maklelemakukula:

There is a gathering storm against China in the coming months as nations recover. Someone has to be held accountable and certain folks are already labelling this a crime rather than a natural diaaster. I think the appetite for China Plc shares will dip significantly in the coming years if they donot become more open, democratic and accountable.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Shellsploit: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
KENEKING ARE YOU A SUB-HUMAN IF NO, THEN WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH SUB-HUMAN LIKE APES

shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pierce008:
There is light at the end of every tunnel...
Hopeful.......
The rest of the world will overcome this very soon.......

but I don't trust China people anymore sad
in China I trust, is USA I don't trust again
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by andyanders: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Great news. The prophecy of Prophet T.B.Joshua has come to pass. That by 27/03/2020 that the coronavirus will stop from where it started- Wahum, China, and today is 28th.Those infected with the virus should pray and believe that they are healed. May God forgive us and heal those affected anywhere in the world they are. Those calling him scam should think twice before they incure the wrath of God. True prophets were sent to deliver message from God. May God continue to bless him. Note, I don't worship with Synagugue, but I believe in his teaching and prophecy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.