Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown (77579 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Meet The Chinese Man Who Added Weight, Gained 100kg During Five-month Lockdown / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Chinese told so many lies and economical with the truth, generally...........

Many undisclosed tales.... I hope one day, the real truth would be revealed from China........

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by crazygod(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
At least very soon premier league will be back.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
csamii:
I wish the world would come together and give China general beating. It will make a lot of people feel good.
Be rest assured that China won't be let off easily after this plague has been curtailed... Those guys hid this virus for so long and even incarcerated doctors who spoke out! Their puppet WHO also initially down played this plague because of what they receive from China...

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
I'm giving out 1 million naira to 70-120 lucky winners today on Nairaland.

All you have to do is to participate. If you are interested, check my post today by 6pm.

Noted sir
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

China really played it well this time. The actual source and course of this pandemic is known to them. I am close to being convinced that they have a vaccine for this virus. I just want to see how this attempt at losing few to rule the world plays out.
Just wait for the twist behind this whole COVID 19 story.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by foleskay(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol. When the world world is still under d ravage, the epicenter is becoming free. Im starting to believe trump and others who said coronavirus is a Chinese virus created to annihilate the world.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Confirmedzombie: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Only the Igbos terorists and hate filled bastards wants this virus spread everywhere in Nigeria.

Igbos never appreciates the govt efforts but rather wishing evil.

God is greater than Igbos.

Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by csamii: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Be rest assured that China won't be let off easily after this plague has been curtailed... Those guys hid this virus for so long and even incarcerated doctors who spoke out! Their puppet WHO also initially down played this plague because of what they receive from China...

I know. China should just be ready for the blowback cause the rest of the world won't be smiling with them once this is over.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by maxzzo1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
U see dis Chinese people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

China really played it well this time. The actual source and course of this pandemic is known to them. I am close to being convinced that they have a vaccine for this virus. I just want to see how this attempt at losing few to rule the world plays out.

I agree with EVERYTHING you've stated.

They are hiding something.

Their population is over 1 billion. What will those few lost souls mean to them after all.

They must explain to the world how this pandemic started in their country where they have total control over media and what news circulate, then they are the first to completely recover from the pandemic which the rest of the world is still trying to grasp.

If their economy emerge as the strongest by 2021, then this was all a ploy to achieve that aim.

US can only rely on Hollywood and entertainment. Because manufacture as we know it, is heading to China.

How come all Chinese allies are safe; North korea and Russia, where as all US allies are sick; Italy, France, Spain, UK, and US herself.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Niceman4u(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good news though people are only allowed to go in and none is allowed to go out for now.
The is city is on its way to recovery.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MERCHANDISER: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
andyanders:
Great news. The prophecy of Prophet T.B.Joshua has come to pass. That by 27/03/2020 that the coronavirus will stop from where it started- Wahum, China, and today is 28th.Those infected with the virus should pray and believe that they healled. May God forgive us and heal those affected anywhere in the world they are. Those calling him scam should think twice before they incure the wrath of God. True prophets were sent to deliver message from God. May God continue to bless him. Note, I don't worship with Synagugue, but I believe in his teaching and prophecy.
He is a true Prophet

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

So you call initiating mass murder of innocent humans to achieve your dreams brilliant and intelligent. I bet you're very 'brilliant' and 'intelligent' to even laugh about such a sinister plan. If we all disregard conscience to become great, we will all rule the world, whoever or whatever's left of it after the chaos.

Brilliance has a far reaching meaning sir... Most demented geniuses span across morality and treachery!!!

Sometimes humour is all we have left when nothing else seems to make sense... Dark humour, but humour nonetheless!!!

Admiration and love are distinct things... I have no love for evil people. But, I admire genius when I see it.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

No one has ever rule the world!
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by bandOFhorses: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where'd they go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Ken4agent(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:
The Chinese success in containing this virus shows that the world needs to learn form them.

This shows that China should have world power and not US.

Also, from this outbreak, I learnt that China works more than they talk unlike the US that is always talking without no work or success.

Since the Chinese can contain this, I believe the world will soon.

I have been hearing a lot of scientist from Europe and America saying that they are working on a cure. All this is a hoax. If a cure should come out, it should come from the Chinese not all those noise makers.

Long live China, Long live president Xi Jinping

Indeed China is suppose to be d world power

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Ewedegubbler: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

CORONAVIRUS TWISTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied

Thats cock and bull.. when it comes to the financial and stock markets, China doesn't pull much weight. The Queen and POTUS are the real deal. the stocks might be down and china might have bought lots of them.

But look at this scenario, America recovers and decides to get the stocks back, Trump tweets 'We are doomed, and the stocks crash back, the next day the queen says 'IT IS BAD ECONOMICALLY' and then it crashes further, Trump tweets again and the Feds paint a very glowing picture and the stock sink to their lowest dept. The Chinese will sell and the Americans buy them back and then Trump starts painting a rosy picture of the US economy and the markets continue flying after the Chinese must have dumped a lot of the stocks.

The Chinese have played their cards, but the USA and UK control the main trading indexes and will easily wreck the Chinese and take back their shares..

My take...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

So you call initiating mass murder of innocent humans to achieve your dreams brilliant and intelligent. I bet you're very 'brilliant' and 'intelligent' to even laugh about such a sinister plan. If we all disregard conscience to become great, we will all rule the world, whoever or whatever's left of it after the chaos.
That's nonsense.
Nobody is ruling the world.
No one has ever done it.

The problem is not over until it is over in all countries.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by deebrain(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

100% truth.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:
China the great... Release a virus in your country, shut it down, and break the cycle of infection while the world including Nigeria sleeps...

While the world wakes up to the reality of the doom you have systematically unleashed on them, especially your arch rival (America), you bounce back on your feet to take over as the world power!!!

Tell me how this is not BRILLIANT!!! grin

Hate those diminutive people all you want, but you have to grudgingly respect their intelligence, politics, strategy, and moves...

They are about to become the emperors of the universe as we know it!!! grin
It is funny how the people who allegedly know secrets can't use it to better their lives.

Who is currently ruling the world?
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by sylve11: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The world will never be the same after this pandemic.

The virus also will likely not become eliminated. It only would become less lethal and become yet another common/season respiratory illness.

COVID-19 is here to stay.

hmmm cool
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Bawss1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:
The Chinese success in containing this virus shows that the world needs to learn form them
Also, from this outbreak, I learnt that China works more than they talk unlike the US that is always talking without no work or success.
I have been hearing a lot of scientist from Europe and America saying that they are working on a cure. All this is a hoax. If a cure should come out, it should come from the Chinese not all those noise makers.

You mean nations should learn to harass and punish doctors who first report a virus outbreak like the Chinese did?

Or that nations should fudge the number of people who got infected by the virus?

Perhaps you want nations to learn to blame other countries for causing the virus outbreak?

One final question since you appear to be drinking the Chinese kool aid, will you be willing to visit Wuhan tomorrow morning now that they are no longer in lockdown?

FYI, Wuhan may no longer be in lock down but the country still has infected numbers albeit the numbers are not increasing exponentially like they were at the start of the outbreak.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
PIPnator10:
At least brings hope that we will all overcome this.

**China could possibly have the cure/vaccine for this but maybe hoarding it. (Speculation)
Moreover something keep re-vibrating on my head, how is it that Shanghai and Beijin as densely populated as they are, they experienced very less outbreak and death meanwhile the reason they tell us New York is experiencing such alarming outbreak is because of its dense population! Something is not just clear somewhere. Time will tell!

You, conspiracist guys, are something else.
First, they are supposedly lying about the reduction.
Next, they hid 8 million deaths and are secretly burying people in mass graves.

But suddenly, they are hiding the vaccines even though no one is safe until
every major economy successfully fights the scourge.

The virus did not jump around, people imported it.

Who told you it is all about population density?

These are the top 5 most densely populated cities in the world.

Manila
Mumbai
Dhaka
Caloocan
Chennai

Why are you not asking about their numbers or are they immune to the disease?

I would have answered why some cities get it and not others but I believe you know
the answer but just asking loaded questions for propaganda sake.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The Chinese told so many lies and economical with the truth, generally...........

Many undisclosed tales.... I hope one day, the real truth would be revealed from China........
Mind listing some of the lies to educate us?
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Deltatoto: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Nigeria will cease to exist if it's locked down for one month.
I hope we don't get to the situation where lockdown becomes the only option
im anticipating 3 months lock down in Nigeria I have food and drugs to take me that far.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
csamii:
I wish the world would come together and give China general beating. It will make a lot of people feel good.
I don't remember you asking the same of Congo for Ebola spread.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by EdiskyHarry: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pr0cter:
The Chinese success in containing this virus shows that the world needs to learn form them.

Honestly you are making sense
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ivolt: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Stop lying.
What would you have done differently if China told you that 10 million people died in one day?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
ivolt:

It is funny how the people who allegedly know secrets can't use it to better their lives.

Who is currently ruling the world?

I'm sorry??! Pray, indulge me a minute with a little more clarity... What exactly is your point??!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

CORONAVIRUS TWISTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied

If this is true, then third world war has been fought tactically and won by China without our awareness. The only weapon deployed was virus. The impact is still highly felt in world economy. The Chinese do not talk too much, they only move in actions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5756661/wonder-drug-fight-coronavirus-around#87779274
I said it that hope is on the way, I never knew it will so soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.