Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown (77607 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Meet The Chinese Man Who Added Weight, Gained 100kg During Five-month Lockdown / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by CanadaOrBust: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
was it China that brought it to Italy
8stargeneral

Yes, China brought it to Italy. See the timeline below:

The first cases of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic in Italy were confirmed on 31 January 2020, when two Chinese tourists in Rome tested positive for coronavirus disease 2019, caused by SARS-CoV-2.
One week later an Italian man repatriated back to Italy from the city of Wuhan, China, was hospitalised and confirmed as the third case in Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Bawss1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

You're right. What really happened was an evil plan gone wrong, there wasn't supposed to be an outbreak in China, only in the targeted Western nations. That would have made the plan successful. But the point is the Chinese already had the solution to the outbreak. Notice how immune Russia is in the scenario too.

I don't buy any of the conspiracy theories about the virus. I do not see any convincing evidence that this was premeditated, right now people are giving full flight to their conjectures and imaginations. When all the facts are available we will know what really transpired.

As for Russia, they along with a few other countries like Singapore and Japan were quick to close their borders hence the low infection rates. Nothing magical or sinister about that, just a common-sense approach.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by xcelentattitude(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The world will never be the same after this pandemic.

The virus also will likely not become eliminated. It only would become less lethal and become yet another common/season respiratory illness.

Brace up, people. COVID-19 is here to stay

Pastor E. A Adeboye said so.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by eniteden(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Unfortunate:
I see everything going back to normal come April!
I'm being very optimistic and I'm sure it will come to pass. Amen.

But first, take care of yourself. Don't be unfortunate.

I've missed football so bad embarassed

Bros. You dey mind, I dey die to see somebody play five aside for any stadia for England body go sweet me die. COVID GOD will punish u.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

CORONAVIRUS TWISTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied

All this by yourself without no source

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Adam00(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
macjireh:

it started from d seafood market at Wuhan... a sea creature may have brought it
sea food are 100% safe don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Realadey(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wuhan dey open while other places don dey lockdown

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MrMacinterchi1: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
they should stop eating unthinkable things. who the fvck eats rats, bats snakes frogs and the rest..
they should mind theirselves o

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by COVIK19: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
I'm giving out 1 million naira to 70-120 lucky winners today on Nairaland.

All you have to do is to participate. If you are interested, check my post today by 6pm.
God Bless you
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bawss1:

I don't buy any of the conspiracy theories about the virus. I do not see any convincing evidence that this was premeditated, right now people are giving full flight to their conjectures and imaginations. When all the facts are available we will know what really transpired.

As for Russia, they along with a few other countries like Singapore and Japan were quick to close their borders hence the low infection rates. Nothing magical or sinister about that, just a common-sense approach.
One thing about conspiracy theories is that while they usually can neither be outrightly proven or disproved, the line of thought always ends up manifesting almost with exact parameters, so much so that they could earn the name conspiracy practical with me. Of course, it's not wise to believe what isn't proven but it's also unwise to doubt what seems to be, especially when the trend is repetitive.
I would ask you these:
1. Can we conclude that these diseases are actually bio-engineered in the lab.
2. If yes, why do you think?
3. Again, do we have humans who can go to such lengths to control the economy?
4. If yes, then why should we doubt the conspiracy?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Legendguru: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by MeKshow(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
If you are right.... Dey really indeed are the new MASTER.

Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

Trump was initially downplaying the effects of coronavirus, calling it a democratic hoax, blaming Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. He was basically unprepared. Weeks went by and he couldn't even assembly the world's best. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), previously having been decimated by Trump, was left napping and unprepared as well. Nobody had any game plan - one of the few times America operated from adhoc mode.

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. But he forgot his vulnerability - wellness.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe, right?.....But that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Copied
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

China really played it well this time. The actual source and course of this pandemic is known to them. I am close to being convinced that they have a vaccine for this virus. I just want to see how this attempt at losing few to rule the world plays out.
Conspiracy!!
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by saintneo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Unfortunate:
I see everything going back to normal come April!
I'm being very optimistic and I'm sure it will come to pass. Amen.

But first, take care of yourself. Don't be unfortunate.

I've missed football so bad embarassed
And Liverpool will win their trophy....I just can't wait.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Wronggee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Junior keep the good work grin angry grin
smalline8:
As much as I don't like China starting this shii, I really have to commend them for the way they have handled this situation. If they delayed the way Nigeria did, China would have been history by now... Good Job Chinkos grin

Please has anyone heard from daddy Bubu? I miss Daddy Covik cry cry

I dedicate this FTC to junior, thanks for behaving yourself in this trying time, when this is over, I will compensate you with 6 different Toto in 3 days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Topmaike007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chuksyno:
You that is awake and not dreaming, tell me where the virus originated and then I will tell you some secrets you don't know about the virus. Then ask yourself why westerners are the worst hit by the virus than asians and china allies
did China brought it to your country abeg answer me, the Hiv that we have today do you know where it originate from and has anyone hold the country accountable?
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by ApexTitan(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

One thing about conspiracy theories is that while they usually can neither be outrightly proven or disproved, the line of thought always ends up manifesting almost with exact parameters, so much so that they could earn the name conspiracy practical with me. Of course, it's not wise to believe what isn't proven but it's also unwise to doubt what seems to be, especially when the trend is repetitive.
I would ask you these:
1. Can we conclude that these diseases are actually bio-engineered in the lab.
2. If yes, why do you think?
3. Again, do we have humans who can go to such lengths to control the economy?
4. If yes, then why should we doubt the conspiracy?

Let me chime in here

Here is why you do not give any credence to conspiracy theories.

Occam's Razor Entities should not be multiplied without necessity. Basically it is a principle that says that the simplest solution is most likely the right one.

A whole lot of things would have to come together at just the right time for any of these (in fact for any) conspiracies to be valid.

So circling back to the COVID19 pandemic being masterminded it would mean that the Chinese would know with an uncanny degree of precision how countries and societies would react the way did. They must have known beforehand that world markets would crash and borders would be closed in the West.

They would have known that nobody would have had a cure available till their supposed objective was achieved. That requires superhuman foresight. So impossible

They would have been known that they would come out unscathed at the end of the outbreak. That is yet to be seen

There a ton of other complicated factors that would have just been right for this to be true. All of that is highly unlikely or impossible.

Now compare that very complicated scenario to a much simpler one which is that the outbreak was not premeditated and was not planned for. The virus itself may have been man-made but the science available all point to it being a new variant of well-known strain that jumped from an animal host (the pangolin) to humans. The virus mutates and breakouts in the human population and events unfold to what we have today.

Furthermore, there are some questions that suggest that this particular conspiracy theory should be discarded: Is there any evidence that China or Chinese nationals have bought up an unprecedented number of US stocks in recent weeks? Is a play at the US ever-changing stockmarkets even a measure of national economic superiority that any nation would want to adhere to?

That conspiracy does not warrant any benefit of the doubt. Tell them to throw it out of the window.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by digoster(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
ebonytarki:
God will do it for Nigeria too
lol Nigeria own dey prelude period

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by crownaayam17(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is total shit. i hope this teach us a lesson we need to change our behaviours to God and leave this way of sin
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by seangy4konji: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
That's hwow stars do.

Arrogant people need to be humbled
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by thecommunist(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE II.*

*SCENE III.*

*SCENE IV.*

*SCENE V.*

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Awesome.

Copied
very probable!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Chuksyno(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
did China brought it to your country abeg answer me, the Hiv that we have today do you know where it originate from and has anyone hold the country accountable?
contact a good virologist and ask him/her the difference between HIV and Covid-19. And then ask him or her whether there is a product of laboratory engineering or not. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by TLION(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
hmmmm don't know what to tell you because religion has taken your sense of reasoning, HIV that is a laboratory diseases created by the West gotten through various ways which include cut on skin, oga Your God is not judging anyone wake up before it is too late
. Na your own problem be that. Everyone is entitled to is own opinion.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by macjireh: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adam00:
sea food are 100% safe don't be deceived.
oga D's one was different... goan watch d ccn report on it
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by okunboy: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chinko!!!!
Guys Go and watch a Netflix movie My Secret, Terrius, Season 1 Episode 10....Fast Forward to 53mins....You will understand whats happening better!
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by 3kay945(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE II.*

*SCENE III.*

*SCENE IV.*

*SCENE V.*

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Awesome.

Copied

Nice one even if it's false. But you for put name of the original writer na

I enjoy reading it.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
ApexTitan:

Let me chime in here

Here is why you do not give any credence to conspiracy theories.

Occam's Razor Entities should not be multiplied without necessity. Basically it is a principle that says that the simplest solution is most likely the right one.

A whole lot of things would have to come together at just the right time for any of these (in fact for any) conspiracies to be valid.

So circling back to the COVID19 pandemic being masterminded it would mean that the Chinese would know with an uncanny degree of precision how countries and societies would react the way did. They must have known beforehand that world markets would crash and borders would be closed in the West.

They would have known that nobody would have had a cure available till their supposed objective was achieved. That requires superhuman foresight. So impossible

They would have been known that they would come out unscathed at the end of the outbreak. That is yet to be seen

There a ton of other complicated factors that would have just been right for this to be true. All of that is highly unlikely or impossible.

Now compare that very complicated scenario to a much simpler one which is that the outbreak was not premeditated and was not planned for. The virus itself may have been man-made but the science available all point to it being a new variant of well-known strain that jumped from an animal host (the pangolin) to humans. The virus mutates and breakouts in the human population and events unfold to what we have today.

Furthermore, there are some questions that suggest that this particular conspiracy theory should be discarded: Is there any evidence that China or Chinese nationals have bought up an unprecedented number of US stocks in recent weeks? Is a play at the US ever-changing stockmarkets even a measure of national economic superiority that any nation would want to adhere to?

That conspiracy does not warrant any benefit of the doubt. Tell them to throw it out of the window.

Cheers
The problem with Occam's razor is I wouldn't use it in determining truth subject to many complex variables. It simply tells us how to be safer and have less errors not necessarily truer. It can sometimes just be like saying, if we do everything we know to do, nothing will go wrong and if we hide our head in the sand, no one else will see us. You may need to think about that deeply to get it.
Now, to the meat. Remember that we can only see as much as we don't see, cause you've got two eyes only in your front, none behind. It's not enough to work with what you can see as absolute. You've kind of put this in a very straightforward binary possibilities. What if, there was an accident and something went wrong while executing the masterplan of creating a breakout only in targeted western nations and it affected the host nation?
Again, what if this is only a simulation for something still brewing underneath? You wouldn't need to be looking at all those points you raised then, would you?
Let's look through my questions again slowly, maybe if you start from there and go through it sequentially, it may plunge you into deeper thought.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Bekool(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dobson43:

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE II.*

*SCENE III.*

*SCENE IV.*

*SCENE V.*

*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Awesome.

Copied

Well written this might be the reason why a group in the US are now sueing the Chinese govt $23t for all the damages that has been caused by this virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Beautyaddy: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gokoyer0:
They even sent fake protective kits to Spain that escalated the situation there. What a time to be a Chinese. They will certainly pay for this wickedness. Imagine Italy lost over 900 people in a day while watching them to die.

Why did they arrest and threat the doctors that tried to let the world know about this virus late last year?

And to Italy too.

The Chinese are very bad human manipulators.

Unfortunately, most Countries cannot do without them. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown by Kceee: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Beautyaddy:

And to Italy too.

The Chinese are very bad human manipulators.

Unfortunately, most Countries cannot do without them. embarassed
what of the kits they sent to our country,,,,and the politician hoard it,,who knows,that might have lead to the positive Covid status of some of our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.