Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) (5142 Views)

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trizyd:
If it's truly a truck bomb, then that's a lot of explosives. More then 1,500 Kg due to the crater I'm seeing. The truck bomb explosion at Kabul didn't leave this much crater (i'm judging based on the images).

Don't mind those foolish people speading very silly narrative. That point of impact was the calculated target of the explosion.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by GamalNasser: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexio:

Please Keep quiet. That crater was caused by an impact from something above. We are not fools. So because the Governoer said it was a truck laden with bombs we should believe it abi?

You are not a smart person naturally and you know so please keep quiet when something is beyond your brain grade .

Below is the picture of a truck bomb crater that happened in Kabul and compare and you can also Google truck bomb craters and learn

Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are not a smart person naturally and you know so please keep quiet when something is beyond your brain grade .

Below is the picture of a truck bomb crater that happened in Kabul and compare and you can also Google truck bomb craters and learn
bro please keep quite , I went to the site where the incident happened. There was no � fire, no smoke, Nothing was burning And there was no single remain of the truck so how exactly is it a bomb explosion
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by rex444(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
nna mehn this doesn't sound real to me ooooo abeg make una tell us wetin really happen
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Trizyd(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexio:

Don't mind those foolish people speading very silly narrative. That point of impact was the calculated target of the explosion.

Unless Men in black cleared the scene before the photo was taken, there is no residue at the site of impact. Something from above hit the ground and exploded, not something on the ground exploded. Those are the two possibilities though, but more likely the object came from above.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Many Nigerians are 100 times smarter and reason beyond the garbage news/lies thrown at us. That is what I have to tell you Mr. Smart.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by GamalNasser: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexio:

Many Nigerians are 100 times smarter and reason beyond the garbage news/lies thrown at us. That is what I have to tell you Mr. Smart.

I was the first person to call it a truck bomb even before anyone in this country , before the police spoke , before the governor confirmed it , very early today people had argued with me here and twitter when I saw the blast signature and said it can only be a truck bomb I even went to further to mention the kind of explosive used C-composition RDX based type explosive ..I am not a novice to explosive charges and what the can do like you
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Explorers:
Is it possible for a bomb to leave such a huge crater after detonating right on a grounded/moving truck

We've not seen the pieces of the said truck carrying the device.

To me, this impact looks like that of a drone strike or a bomb or something dropped from above hitting the ground at around 100km/hr.

Appears like what an astroid would do.

NASA informed about astroids in March. But it appears like the eyes of the world is on the astroid that would reach us on April 29.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orisa37: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
AKURE Women are Witches. They will steal the Aliens first before anything.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orisa37: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's the Ten Trucks smuggling Fulani Herdsmen to Owo.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
orisa37:
It's the Ten Trucks smuggling Fulani Herdsmen to Owo.

This is 2020 ooo
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orisa37: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stupid Astroid, just making Craters and too scared to break "OKUTA ELERINLA".
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Trizyd(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

I was the first person to call it a truck bomb even before anyone in this country , before the police spoke , before the governor confirmed it , very early today people had argued with me here and twitter when I saw the blast signature and said it can only be a truck bomb I even went to further to mention the kind of explosive used C-composition RDX based type explosive ..I am not a novice to explosive charges and what the can do like you

Jeez, are you kidding me? That crater is big bro. It should be between 5-7 meters. I'm not ruling out a truck bomb, buh more likely a missile. That hole is as big as the center circle of a standard football field. I can't really say about the depth. For it to be a bomb to cause that crater, the explosives should be more than 10 ton (10,000KG) of explosives. God! who would load a truck with that? The more you say truck bomb, the more suspicious I'm getting. The image below is a hole caused by 60 ton (60,000KG) of dynamite, they used a train.

Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orisa37: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexio:

Please Keep quiet. That crater was caused by an impact from something above. We are not fools. So because the Governoer said it was a truck laden with bombs we should believe it abi?

AKURE Witches will soon get us The Black Box.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by April4th(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
I’m tired of all these novices asking where is the pieces of the truck? That is a crater created by a high power explosive blast, probably a box of dynamite or some sort of chemical explosive. There is no way a truck will survive that kind of a blast, so keep looking for pieces of the truck maybe you can find it underneath the rubles.

1 Like

Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by GamalNasser: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trizyd:

Jeez, are you kidding me? That crater is big bro. It should be between 5-7 meters. I'm not ruling out a truck bomb, buh more likely a missile. That hole is as big as the center circle of a standard football field. I can't really say about the depth. For it to be a bomb to cause that crater, the explosives should be more than 10 ton (10,000KG) of explosives. God! who would load a truck with that? The more you say truck bomb, the more suspicious I'm getting. The image below is a hole caused by 60 ton (60,000KG) of dynamite. Compare.

About a ton of RDX based C-composition explosive will do even worse damage...trust me the explosion came from truck parked on that highway
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Trizyd(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
April4th:
I’m tired of all these novices asking where is the pieces of the truck? That is a crater created by a high power explosive blast, probably a box of dynamite or some sort of chemical explosive. There is no way a truck will survive that kind of a blast, so keep looking for pieces of the truck maybe you can find it underneath the rubles.

There will be residue, it doesn't turn to dust, it might* not be at the sight of impact. If you can't find residue, then how are you so sure it was truck?
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Nnatuu: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Truck bomb loaded by who, and for what purpose, to what destination?

Where are the fragments of the truck destroyed?

Who is taking responsibility for Akure Bombing?

If anything is going to happen to us and our children, at least we deserve to know the truth.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

You will hardly see any truck , it will be blown to smithreen and and the debris blown in tiny pieces far and wide and some buried I'm the crater .
Below is the picture of a truck bomb explosion in Kabul

There are still debrises of metals and burnt building..
In Akure's case, I cant see any sign of metals at all , no fire......100 of buildings were shattered away and u say this isn't meteorite ?

And they should mention the names of the people who lost their lives ...abi dem no get family
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
orimsamsam:
bro please keep quite , I went to the site where the incident happened. There was no � fire, no smoke, Nothing was burning And there was no single remain of the truck so how exactly is it a bomb explosion

Aliens are good in proper clean up, not a dust of their crash will be left behind as all will vanish within seconds....
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by April4th(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trizyd:

There will be residue, it doesn't turn to dust, it might* not be at the sight of impact. If you can't find residue, then how are you so sure it was truck?

Wait for the explosive experts from NPF bomb disposal unit to do their findings, definitely metallic particles from the truck will be found.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Explorers:
Is it possible for a bomb to leave such a huge crater after detonating right on a grounded/moving truck

We've not seen the pieces of the said truck carrying the device.

To me, this impact looks like that of a drone strike or a bomb or something dropped from above hitting the ground at around 100km/hr.

1. A meterorite, nigerian government is not smart enough to know this...
2. Aliens, either they crash landed or shot down something to earth, they have excellent clean up technology, and far intelligent we cant even comprehend what they are up to. Nobody will even see them crash, they have invisibility tech..
3. Missile, human activity, government cover up
4. An accident, the truck as they claimed which is very unlikely ..doesn't make sense
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by April4th(m): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Trizyd:

There is another thread where police is claiming responsibility for the Akure bomb blast. Maybe now, y’all will leave GamalNasser alone. Since his theory has been proven and buttress by the NPF.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Trizyd(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2020
April4th:

There is another thread where police is claiming responsibility for the Akure bomb blast. Maybe now, y’all will leave GamalNasser alone. Since his theory has been proven and buttress by the NPF.

Let's believe our police, they where carrying lots of explosives into Akure, and their truck caught fire. They are you friends and would never* lie. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
SUMMARY OF THE FINDINGS FROM THE BLAST SITE AT AKURE

From the Blast site at Akure. My Research group carried out a detailed analysis of the impact site. A circular impact crater with 21m diameter and 7.8m depth was found which suggest a natural phenomenal. Water was found oozing out from the edges of the crater. A preliminary insitu vibration, noise, seismicity, water analysis, radioactivity studies, rock and soil investigation were carried out. Our findings suggest that the impact of the blasting covers 1km radius of the surroundings of the crater. No evidence of fire or Burning of anything was found within the vicinity. No evidence of radioactivity radiation was found within the crater and immediate vicinity. The field evidence point to a conclusion that A METEORIC FROM AN ASTEROID BELT THAT TRAVELS AT A GREAT SPEED FROM SPACE IMPACTED THE LOCATION AT AN ANGLE OF 43 degrees created an ejecta at South-Western part. No evidence of buried vehicle, buried ordinance or IED was found. However, crack opening that vary in thickness from 3mm to 4metres occurs on the wall of most of the buildings but not at the base of the buildings. Also, foreign rocks and strange metallic objects we're found within the crater. Most of the destruction occurs on top and roof/ceilings of the buildings. Thank you, Professor Adepelumi A. A (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife).
Phone: 08128181062
Email: aadepelu@oauife.edu.ng

Someone posted the above on a WhatsApp group I belong.
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by orisa37: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Tundexi:

This is 2020 ooo

Why should an Android Astroid hit AKURE of all places in 2020?
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by LabDNA: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes that's a signature high explosive truck bomb crater ...The blast has the signature of a single large device powered by a composition-C type explosive ..see below crater created by a truck bomb in Kabul

But my question still remains- where is the truck and it's pieces?
Re: Akure Explosion Left Behind A Massive Impact Crater (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes that's a signature high explosive truck bomb crater ...The blast has the signature of a single large device powered by a composition-C type explosive ..see below crater created by a truck bomb in Kabul
what was the devastation radius of this Kabul explosion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 / 2023: Satan Endorses Tinubu (Pictures) / Map Of Abiola's 1993 Win. Your Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.