Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? (1739 Views)

I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President / Why Is Vice President Osinbajo Like This In These Pics? / Watch Moment Vice President Osibanjo Was Pulled Out Of Crashed Chopper In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2020
The last we heard from Prof was that he’s isolating..
then he was negative...

Rumors says the president has left the shores of Nigeria to hustle for his health with his chief of staff.
We’ve not heard from President or seen him of late..

What’s really happening? Even Apc chairman is no where to be found.. had to send someone to confirm he’s negative.

Who is governing this country now..

Is there void in leadership of Apc
Is it same with the government of Nigeria

Is there something the government is not telling us bout the President and his vice?
Everyone is calling out the president.... what about his vice..

Any recent pictures of Vice President or even any recent activities of the Vice President

Where is the Vice President ..

Me am asking.. it’s getting confusing

Kyari tested positive

Buhari negative

Osibanjo negative

Yet
The President, his Vice, and his Party Chairman.. has all disappeared.

Lala,Mynd..
Front page..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Guess the actual result is Positive.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Precious4real50(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy grin our sophisticated people is only interested lifeless president and how to take over.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Guess the actual result is Positive.

He’s aids said he came out negative.. Nigerians believe..
same with the President.. still don’t understand why the believe the Vice and disbelief the President

.... and they’ve not seen or heard from both.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by iammo(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
cool

ipobians are generally stupid, should a government that anounced full lockdown to be attending press engagements with crowds in attendance like idiotic seyi makinde, or should they organise a reality show like the kardashian and tag it keeping up with Osinbajo

Ibo people should quit this desperation its getting more and more ridiculous , today tinubu, tomorow osinbajo haba mana are we your parents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy grin our sophisticated people is only interested lifeless president and how to take over.

Is too early for that.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Dewze(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Isolation takes about 14 days, I think. So be patient and wait for 2 weeks to elapse. Something tangible will be revealed soon, it is inevitable. Questions like these for now do no good but fuel suspicions and rumors.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:
ipobians are generaly stupid, should a government that anounced full lockdown to be attending press engagements with crowds in attendance like idiotic seyi makinde, or should they organise a reality show like the kardashian and tag it keeping up with Osinbajo

Oga Boris Johnson is governing U.K from his quarantine .. and still address United Kingdom from same..

Only dull and timid fools shout IPOB..
Are you one?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Precious4real50(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Is too early for that.
Where I'm is already night cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Precious4real50(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Oga Boris Johnson is governing U.K from his quarantine .. and still address United Kingdom from same..

Are you one?
Are you minding dumbest people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Dewze:
Isolation takes about 14 days, I think. So be patient and wait for 2 weeks to elapse. Something tangible will be revealed soon, it is inevitable. Questions like these for now do no good but fuel suspicions and rumors.

Yes, I understand the isolation. But leaders still addresses their people from quarantine.. even Bauchi state governor did that this morning

So why can’t the President or his vice do same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
Where I'm is already night cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by iammo(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Are you one?

only an imbecsile confuses lack of press coverage to lack of governance... Office of the Vice President comiunicated through laolu that , the office of the VP wants all aguda house staff to work from home and report via skype

you think a Professor like Osinbajo wont observe 14 days quarantine, or maintain social distance, or you think as sophisticated as he his , he would act like some dunce from tribes of traders and hawkers

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Precious4real50(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
Are you minding dumbest people. cheesy

I’m not involve oh.. just concerned about the leadership of our country

Party chairman.. audio
President.... audio
Vice President... audio

What’s happening

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:

only an imbecsile confuses lack of press coverage to lack of governance... Office of the Vice President comiunicated through laolu that , the office of the VP wants all aguda house staff to work from home and report via skype

Sorry sir..
Your not informed and don’t have answers..
This thread ain’t for kids..

Is for Nigerians who understands Nigeria

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Precious4real50(f): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

I’m not involve oh.. just concerned about the leadership of our country

Party chairman.. audio
President.... audio
Vice President... audio

What’s happening
May God bless rudeboy for giving us audio song cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Before, that man used to be the voice and face of the presidency.
But since this coronavirus wahala, he has gone AWOL.

If all is well with him, it means he has learnt the hard way.

In as much as I hate these people, I can say he is the only one I feel human sympathy for because of what they have reduced him to simply because he isn't from their clique and a Christian too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by Lanretoye(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2020
They are self isolating
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by iammo(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Sorry sir..
Your not informed and don’t have answers..
This thread ain’t for kids..

Is for Nigerians who understands Nigeria

Thank you.

soothe yourself young man, Prof osinbajo would lead by example and avoid crowds, and as the VP which Ibos pray to be, his constituitional roll isnt with Disease Outbreak and he isnt part of the task force neither is he Health Minister or Information Minister so any sick bastard wishing him ill health would die first

Lamidi Kanu and his Ipoop youth wished Buhari death, python dance killed ipoop youth, while Lamidi Kanu lost his own parent who are younger than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by helinues: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
So you expect someone in isolation to still attend to visitors?

SE head Don dey pained you wailers ni?
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:

soothe yourself young man, Prof osinbajo would lead by example and avoid crowds, and as the VP which Ibos pray to be, his constituitional roll isnt with Disease Outbreak and he isnt part of the task force neither is he Health Minister or Information Minister so any sick bastard wishing him ill health would die first

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ogbuefi677(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:
cool

ipobians are generally stupid, should a government that anounced full lockdown to be attending press engagements with crowds in attendance like idiotic seyi makinde, or should they organise a reality show like the kardashian and tag it keeping up with Osinbajo

Ibo people should quit this desperation its getting more and more ridiculous , today tinubu, tomorow osinbajo haba mana are we your parents

This your work hard ooo.
Running around defending stupidity on every thread.

I pray that the good Lord will grant you a better source of income IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,Amen

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by joshjc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
iammo:

you think a Professor like Osinbajo wont observe 14 days quarantine, or maintain social distance, or you think as sophisticated as he his , he would act like some dunce from tribes of traders and hawkers
where is osibanjo buhari also communicated through garba shehu if that is your excuse

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
So you expect someone in isolation to still attend to visitors?

SE head Don dey pained you wailers ni?

But you people said Buhari is positive even when his spokesman said otherwise..
You blame the President for not addressing the nation and even believe he’s flown out of the country..
so the Vice President tested negative and still have been in isolation
While the President tested negative and stole out of the country

I don’t understand

Does corona have different specie for different people?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
ogbuefi677:

This your work hard ooo.
Running around defending stupidity on every thread.

I pray that the good Lord will grant you a better source of income IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,Amen

to an Ibo man everything must have finacial returns because they want to spend ill gotten wealth during december to opress their villagers, to let you know i am not working for the government, never depended on the government for education from pry-sec-uni, never worked for the government but with my hard earned money i will strive to speak against enemy of my dear country

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by helinues: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

But you people said Buhari is positive even when his spokesman said otherwise..
You blame the President for not addressing the nation and even believe he’s flown out of the country..
so the Vice President tested negative and still have been in isolation
While the President tested negative and stole out of the country

I don’t understand

Does corona have different specie for different people?

Do you have credible links for @ bolded?
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by joshjc(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Canada pm,is in isolation but still addresses the nation, we've seen live videos of some celebrities in isolation

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by ificatchmodeh: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
joshjc:
where is osibanjo buhari also communicated through garba shehu if that is your excuse

They want to swear in Osibanjo .. since they said Buhari has “ escaped “
Then,
Where is the Osibanjo..
Even if the country want him in? Where is the
President, His Vice, and his party Chairman ?

This is seriously serious

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo? by iammo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
joshjc:

Aguda house Aso rock complex thats where he is, where Ibo man can only dream of entering, pick up a book on simple heirachy in governance, Presidency is a team and a team has just one coach in this place it is the President

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Taps Ngige For Anambra Guber, Igbo Presidency / VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB / Obaseki Decamped To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.