Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In (1779 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
AVE YOU HEARD ABOUT CHIPPER CASH?
if not , I know you must have heard of quick teller,
opay, paga, baxi box e.t.c.. chipper cash is just
like the previously mentioned.. They are regulated
by Google and other banking agencies... it can be
used to pay for ur bill ranging from 2- 11%
discount with several bonuses.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THIS ?
CC gives you a lot of discount when paying ur
monthly or daily bills such as recharging airtimes ,
dstv, gotv e.t.c......it also gives you a welcome
bonus of 10naira and 250 naira for your first
transaction...it also pay u 250 when ur referee
perform their first transaction.... the most
awesome thing about this is that you can become
a money agent in your area making money even
without referee...
HOW DO I COME IN ?
after u must have registered and approved ur
account , call me and I will send you your first 250
shikana..
FOUR STEPS TO MAKE YOUR MONEY ?
1.DOWNLOAD CHIPPER CASH ON PLAYSTORE
2. register and use XLSUX as ur referee to notify
me
3. approve your account
4.call this number 0904-2876-802( you should
have access to an android device) and I will chat u
up and send you the money.
NOTE : check reviews on play store , they are
verified on Facebook .. don't just assume it a scam
( I thought that at first ) do your
research ....now think if u refer just 4 persons per
day ....ask valid questions on this platform and pls
don't hate ...call for clarifications and
transactions...MAKE THIS PERIOD COUNT!

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by Ennythong2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by WycliffeSMB(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by joeking2222: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nairaland
Nairaland
Nairaland
Naira........wey......dey....ontop....LAND!!!!
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by segunbisola(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
pple sending mssg to phone ...abg na only whatsapp I fit reply pls am bear with me
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
it a business app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda!!!! the good news is that we both get paid when u make ur first transaction which I will tell you how to go about it ......my whatsapp line will not be going anymore due to spammers .. ..if u are interested ..I mean genuinely interested.... drop ur num ..I will contact u
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by nopoverty(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
FashionCapital:
I great everybdy and remind us to stay safe this period ....I don't have time for epistles....let's make money this period ..Rome was not built in a day..little drops of water can form an ocean....if u can put extra effort and make 1000k per day staying at home. cheap u see... I swear its legit and safe ...

I bet it would have been a lot easier if we were on campus....0815-7254-533 ....just send the word “nairaland " and I will tell u what to do .....its 100% legit and safe ....zero capital .....just smartphone and data...

Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by chrizzyace: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by freshpzy1(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Reasons why this money making opportunity is safe and genuine...
1. it is regulates by Google
2. they give you bonus for only your first transaction
3. they cut across over 5 west African sub region
4. they Anticipate and navigate global regulatory compliance confidently. ( play store for details ) .
5. you need to verify with any valid means of identification to show that you are no scammer ..
6. easy to use
7 .gives you bonus for your first transaction which is how we make money
8. can reject ur acct if abnormalities is sensed
9. can be used to pay ur daily bill like Airtime, Dstv, Gotv, Ikeja electric e.t c
10 ...( my best part) gives 2% up to 11% on every transaction you make ...( this means I can act as a money agent )
... don't just blink ur eyes and watch every opportunity pass....don't assume it scam when u haven't done your research ....nobody is forcing you .....it is too FREE TO BE REAL SELF ......

NOTE : I am not charging a dime from you
just the bonus for the both of us
your details are safe with them
I will attach evidence from palystore
both the good and bad reviews
drop ur number I with contact you.

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT CHIPPER CASH? if not , I know you must have heard of quick teller, opay, paga, baxi box e.t.c.. chipper cash is just like the previously mentioned.. They are regulated by Google and other banking agencies... it can be used to pay for ur bill ranging from 2- 11% discount with several bonuses. HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THIS ? CC gives you a lot of discount when paying ur monthly or daily bills such as recharging airtimes , dstv, gotv e.t.c......it also gives you a welcome bonus of 10naira and 250 naira for your first transaction...it also pay u 250 when ur referee perform their first transaction.... the most awesome thing about this is that you can become a money agent in your area making money even without referee... HOW DO I COME IN ? after u must have registered and approved ur account , call me and I will send you your first 250 shikana.. FOUR STEPS TO MAKE YOUR MONEY ? 1.DOWNLOAD CHIPPER CASH ON PLAYSTORE 2. register and use XLSUX as ur referee to notify me 3. approve your account 4.call this number 0904-2876-802( you should have access to an android device) and I will chat u up and send you the money. note : check reviews on play store .. don't just assume it a scam ( I thought that at first ) do your research ....now think if u refer just 4 persons per day ....ask valid questions on this platform and pls don't hate ...call for clarifications and transactions...MAKE THIS PERIOD COUNT!
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Mr o Ade...yo. and Mr o PR...CE....PLS CALL that nunber ones u verify and I will chat u ....too many msg pls bare with me ..
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Mr o Ade...yo. and Mr o PR...CE....PLS CALL that nunber ones u verify and I will chat u ....too many msg pls bare with me ..
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
offer is still on ....

Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
i helped a woman subscribed her gotv today and receieved money from both the woman and chipper cash .......like play like play , I don turn money agent be dat ooo..diz period wey shops don lock down......guys I swear down this thing is real and safe ...
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
pls ....I beg ..those that av downloaded the app but have not verified ....pls do ...... This chikini change if accumulated is something
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by Riptider(f): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls help a brother. This lockdown have affected me so much. No money, no foodstuff. Please i need your help, thanks. A thousand naira will go a long way. Zenith 2120775574.
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 6:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Riptider:
Pls help a brother. This lockdown have affected me so much. No money, no foodstuff. Please i need your help, thanks. A thousand naira will go a long way. Zenith 2120775574.
I understand ur situation.... chat me on 09066040656.....lets see what God can do
Re: If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ,,,get In by FashionCapital(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Logged into my chipper cash account just find #500 sitting there....this is the second time am seeing such. First it was 1000...To those registering on chipper cash ..may God bless you. I have gotten my vitual card and I hope you do get yours too.

(1) (Reply)

Digstem Affiliate Marketing Business. / N500 Is Equal To 2.2 Million In Venezuela; Nigerians Are Becoming Billions In So / New Interswitch Scam- Read Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.