Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) (377 Views)

Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who Correctly Predicted It's Start / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by myaceworld(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2020
14-year-old Indian boy Abighya Anand who correctly predicted the start of Coronavirus a few months ago has revealed in a new video that the deadly disease will end in May.

https://idealhealthng.com/coronavirus-to-end-may-29th/
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by Ezennwa(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2020
hmm!

We pray the prediction comes to pass

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by Adonispco: 6:45am On May 23, 2020
mansakhalifa:

St. Paul... smiley

All this epistle just to say nonsense?

Dont quote me again if you dont want amadioha to strike your left yansh.
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by xreal: 6:47am On May 23, 2020
He also didn't state the year.
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by tesseract: 6:55am On May 23, 2020
Lol...people be predicting problems without solutions
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by myaceworld(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2020
xreal:
He also didn't state the year.

He did o
Read the full article.
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 23, 2020
Adonispco:
Coro scam created by big pharmaceutical companies.
All is business cos medical apparatus worth billions have been sold since this scam hyped by the motherfucking media started; by the time the world will unravel the gimmick; those top guns would have achieved their aim.
But lets not forget that after this scam more viruses would by invented.
I will love to abuse those fools who rained insults on me earlier cos i bared my mind about this scam(demic);
Those who felt that people who are not financial buoyant should die of starvation; those who are misers and tenacious but wanted more lockdown cos of their selfishness; but let sleeping dogs lie.
Nigerians should wake up and fight their selfish leaders cos those sadists are heartless. Am gonna give you a clue on how to fight this useless government; if you want this unnecessary lockdown caused by phobia to be lifted follow this guildlines;
Call popular radio stations in your area during interaction programmes.
Tell them vividly that we have been dieing of malaria more than coronavirus.
Be a thorn in their flesh cos they are not affect by this lockdown.

To those that kindly assisted and still assisting the needy in this pandemic online and offline; may God in His infinite mercy enrich you all abundantly.
AMEN!!!!!

This was written based on observation, insinuation and boredom remedy.

St. Paul... smiley

All this epistle just to say nonsense?
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2020
myaceworld:

14-year-old Indian boy Abighya Anand who correctly predicted the start of Coronavirus a few months ago has revealed in a new video that the deadly disease will end in May.

https://idealhealthng.com/coronavirus-to-end-may-29th/

Well...

My point of view. The boy is talking nonsense.

Let him predict this weekend's Bundesliga results correctly. First things first.

Nonsense.

I don't believe in auguries and prophecies and all that nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus To End May 29th', Indian Boy Who Predicted Pandemic Says (video) by knowhowk: 8:25am On May 23, 2020
Let the Pandemic end ooo .That is my Hope .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Akeredolus Wife, Aids Test Positive To Covid-19 / Natural Foods To Cure Erectile Dysfunction / Foods That Decreases Sperm Count And Motility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.