Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order (1451 Views)

Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by savagefinder1: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/praywithjohnsonsuleman/videos/569407037003645

above is the link to the video.
Apostle Johnson Suleman released a prophecy he heard from the Lord a few hours ago.
Summary
• China has sinned against God and wants to create a new world order
• Covid-19 is an experimentally created disease
• China still has more terrible things in stock come 2022
• The pope is not innocent in all these, Italy was sacrificed
• World unification attempts will be made between June –August (new currency etc)
• Trump losing the election will trigger the New World Order
• Covid-19 vaccines will be used to control people
• The church must pray.

Bonus:
All COVID positive patients should fast and pray with him Monday to wednessday (6pm), saying Lord purify my body and by Thursday you will be negative. God will make you whole.

For the sake of those with insufficient data, but would really want to have an excerpt of what he said, I provided a transcript of the message below

"There are some things I may say that may be coded, but I wrote a few things and I need us, I will stop at the point where God say I should stop then we will pray. The lord said I gave this world to man, I don’t do anything, I don’t do anything in the affairs of the world until man invites me with understanding in the place of prayer
The nation in question has sinned greatly against the lord; they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon. Their power tussle is between a particular nation, they want to bring that nation under their feet.COVID-19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing that they could shake the world and they would wait for another 2 years.In 2022 if I tarry to come, something worse will happen and it will also originate from them.
The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religions have a common ground and the Pope is part of it. America is their target but the president is their obstacle.America should not joke with their next election, because they all will submit,(corrects himself) support the opponent of the present president.
Before I go further, let me say this: last year or so or 2 years ago, the lord gave me a prophecy that trump will not be re-elected and I was worried and I was praying. The lord spoke to me that anything that the lord tells us is for us to intercede and pray and change that, we should pray and change it. Because if that happens, then the world is finished. If that happens that the current president of America doesn’t come back, the world is finished. But I saw that and God told me..us to pray to change it. Because they will all support his opponent.
The opponent is not the issue but his running mate is. The running mate is a lady and if the opponent wins, the opponent will be impeached for the lady to take over and fulfill a new world order. Their current agenda is to humiliate him, they have succeeded to make him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.
The virus was manufactured by these people. It is not a biological issue. It is a chemical weapon. Many people contacted it through testing. The few that are not positive is to balance the equation; to make people believe it is real.
The vaccine will come, but the vaccine will carry the actual disease. It’s loaded with signals to control a human being by sending signals from his body to their power base, that would be the only proof to them that you are safe and virus free and are not contaminated. When they tell you to take the vaccine and you refuse, you will be denied a lot of things.
Italy was sacrificed for this agenda because the Pope is a part of it. That is why we saw almost the largest cases in Italy. It was not a coincidence, it was a sacrifice. The policy of not having people gather together to reduce and contain the virus is targeted at believers congregating because they know the coming together of believers to pray and diffuse the evil agenda will frustrate them.
We must not keep quiet. The prayers of the saints will stop them. All believers must lift up their voice against the spirit of the New World Order and scatter the agenda of the antichrist. They will come up with a new currency to unify the world and solidify control. Purify your body of any sin because they target your body. They have tried this and it has worked. By June to August, different agenda to unify the world will begin. Kuwait, Malaysia, Egypt, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Gabon, Thailand, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia, America: Maryland, Baltimore especially needs special prayers. The church can pray using Jeremiah 17:14: heal me o lord I will be healed, Mattew 17:20: this kind goeth not except by fasting and prayer. The antichrist will not overcome the church. If the church rise up in fasting unity and purity, God will prove he is still on the throne.
I am gonna stop there, that is where the lord wants me to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by savagefinder1: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by savagefinder1: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
UPDATES COMING
Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by Nwodosis(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
How do I unread the stuff?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by StrikeBack(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
It has to be Nigerian pastors doing all this useless prophecy!

We haven't seen any from Australian MOG, New Zealand MOG, Sweden, Austria, France,Brazil,USA,UK and other developed countries...

But always from a third world underdeveloped useless country..

7 Likes

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by Eroms4life17(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Until God reveals this to top pastors from advanced countries, this is hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by donnie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
You mumu Christians take this serious because Apostle said it. You will soon learn that these preachers are actually blind.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by byinks(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eroms4life17:
Until God reveals this to top pastors from advanced countries, this is hogwash.

Look there are many spirit out there apart from the holy spirit.
Even if a familiar spirit.

He has said the truth

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by OloshoMan: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Very soon, you believers would realize that your belief is a mirage and a lot of your religious leaders are total ignoramuses.

Very soon.

I'll make it my mission to help some of you accomplish that.

Just listen to this weirdo.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by Eroms4life17(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
byinks:

Look there are many spirit out there apart from the holy spirit.
Even if a familiar spirit.

He has said the truth
Like TB Joshua's truth that corona will end yesterday? That truth?
Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by Inteltower: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
its common for people who they themselves cower in fear and are helpless will refuse to look at the bigger picture that's happening in the word and the disgusting thing about is that they can't proffer a solution or coming consequences ahead...

these unbelievers disgust me a lot.

they aren't equal to God himself when it comes to upholding Righteousness & holiness. no man on earth wuld dare accept the divine words/commandments/way of life contrary to their nature. FACT

its a pity but not surprised
as written just as it happened during the days of Noah, Jeremiah and Lot. where the people refuse to listen, make mockery and feel selfishly feel self entitled will panic, fear and be destroyed.

its not a prayer

its an inevitable fact

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by MusicSots: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
donnie:
You mumu Christians take this serious because Apostle said it. You will soon learn that these preachers are actually blind.

Bro, something is really going down in high places right now. Pray for revelation and direction. I can't say more than that for now.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by donnie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

Bro, something is really going down in high places right now. Pray for revelation and direction. I can't say more than that for now.

I know there's something going on. We've prophesied these things for long. I even have recent posts here on NL saying the same things.

You only believe now because apostle said it and of course, after watching videos on youtube.
Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by MusicSots: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
donnie:

I know there's something going on. We've prophesied these things for long. I even have recent posts here on NL saying the same things.

You only believe now because apostle said it and of course, after watching videos on youtube.

Am not just believing because any apostle said so. Am not even his fan. I have been having strange dreams lately. Can't give details tho. Let's just be praying for direction from the Almighty. .

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by donnie(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
MusicSots:

Am not just believing because any apostle said so. Am not even is fan. I have been having strange dreams lately. Can't give details tho. Let's just be praying for direction from the Almighty. .

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE??

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by MusicSots: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

Many of you are still dumbfounded and ignorant about what's going on. Waiting for the next storyline from your Pastor. They don't know jack! Right now they're only struggling to hold on to a system the hand of YAH is judging.

Gen 15:13-14 "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance."

Egypt means bondage. Our fathers were afflicted in physical Egypt for just about 80 years (length of life of Moses prior to the Exodus).

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement. And according to His Word He is visiting the earth with judgement. The 400 years ended in 2019 and It's time for that nation that enslaved his people to be judged. Every nation that was involved in the affliction of Israel will be punished. They have decieved the whole world, but now it is time for judgement and they know their time is up.

If you are ignorant of this, you are in darkness. If you are waiting for so-called pre-tribulation rapture your pastor told you about, I feel sorry for you, because tribulation is already here. The wicked elite know what time it is. You are the only one who's ignorant. Yea of course, you, your pastors and brainwashed church members.

And the timing is not wrong if you are in the truth you'd know this. You have been misled to look to the fake state of Israel to understand the times and that is why you were taken unawares. Wake up!

And by the way, Michael, the one who stands for the children of Israel (Daniel 12:1), is the one who restrains the Antichrist not the corrupt, lawless Christian church.

#AwakeOIsrael

You make alot of presumptions bro. Where did you see rapture in what I wrote? Funny guy
Re: Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order by MusicSots: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

#AwakeOIsrael

I will appreciate if you can send me whatsapp message bro. My number is in my signature. Wanna share some things privately

(1) (Reply)

Moved By The Spirit; Nigerians Blend Catholicism, Traditional Beliefs / Why Do People Tell Lies? / Founding A State or Nation On Religious Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.