Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus (10124 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Enough with this your bullsh!t timeline.

They want to vaccinate you by force and then brand you like cattle and you are talking of rapture occuring first

According to the same Bible, only 144,000 will make Heaven. This number is from all human populations to have existed since creation.

Do you think that one single member of that your fake church will make rapture

The chips were supposed to be to give every person a "digital identity" because every human has the "right to an identity" (whatever the fck that means). But naturally, not even everyday sheeple are ret@rded enough to fall for that, so now they have rebranded it as "vaccine identification" (even though you could give vaccine ID by writing it on a piece of paper like it has been done for the last 100 years).

Funny thing, the company building these chips used to work on birth control microchip implants. The endgame is a world where (((they))) can literally turn your fertility off if you're a naughty boy. Earth population 500 million here we come.

Look up Georgia Guidestones.
May God's peace be upon you
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

There must first be a taken away of the saints before that can happen. If indeed it is the mark, then the saints would not be in the world but would have been raptured.
But who knows....The rapture may take place any moment.

As Christians are having feelings of the end, the devil too is having feelings that it is time to be revealed. May God find us worthy to make it to the marriage supper of the Lord.

Shalom.

We pray but I am realistic, I won’t hesitate to get any chip when it’s time .
The world is just so mysterious.
Why bring humans into the world just to make us suffer ? I love God but now I am very confused. Terrible things are happening.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I don’t pray we get the virus but when we do and there no other cure aside the chip? And after surviving the virus without the chip, you can’t work because the society will reject (anyone without the chip) will you watch yourself die?

Look, according to them, it doesn't matter if you get the virus or not. Vaccines are meant to prevent you contracting a disease so in a nutshell stopping the disease spread.

I will rather die of hunger than get branded like cattle.

Who even told you, you can't survive without a white collar bullsh!t job.

Go into the fcking wilderness, jungle and learn how to hunt and gather food for yourself.

The urban lifestyle you think is so savvy is a step down as a human and you are reduced to a wage slaving rat.

Urbanites, in my book are like chickens in a poultry. A free range fowl has more sense than most of you urban dwellers.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by SlayerForever: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is the maddest news I've heard in a while. Straight 666. Or a preamble!
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Why bring humans into the world just to make us suffer ? I love God but now I am very confused. Terrible things are happening.
Brother, it is the love of God that will make the rapture before the forceful mark giving. There shall be great tribulations such as never happened since the creation of the world. God will take out the saints before then. So don't worry, just be right with God and you are fine.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Look, according to them, it doesn't matter if you get the virus or not. Vaccines are meant to prevent you contracting a disease so in a nutshell stopping the disease spread.

I will rather die of hunger than get branded like cattle.

Who even told you, you can't survive without a white collar bullsh!t job.

Go into the fcking wilderness, jungle and learn how to hunt and gather food for yourself.

The urban lifestyle you think is so savvy is a step down as a human and you are reduced to a wage slaving rat.

Urbanites, in my book are like chickens in a poultry. A free range fowl has more sense than most of you urban dwellers.

Sir you think you will be spared in the wilderness? Read the Bible and you will understand there’s no way out.

Secondly starving yourself to death is deliberate suicide . Suicide is a sin remember!!
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Investmentfreak:

Sir you think you will be spared in the wilderness? Read the Bible and you will understand there’s no way out.

Secondly starving yourself to death is deliberate suicide . Suicide is a sin remember!!

[/s]

Face your fcking cross.

I will survive. How I do is not your fcking headache. We no dey share the same file number for heaven

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

Brother, it is the love of God that will make the rapture before the forceful mark giving. There shall be great tribulations such as never happened since the creation of the world. God will take out the saints before then. So don't worry, just be right with God and you are fine.

Don’t be offended sir , the holy book said less than 150,000 will make it.
Since the creation of the world (trillions have lived here on earth) do we really stand a chance

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Face your fcking cross.

I will survive. How I do is not your fcking headache. We no dey share the same file number for heaven

Take it easy sir. Gods blessings be unto you.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
terrezo2002:

[/s]

And who told you the rapture has not already happened.

The bible says those raptured will be part of the 144,000.

That 144,000 is spread from all humanity since creation.

The rapture has already happend.

Even if it hasn't, you still want to take their satanic branding because you want to be part of the kingdom of the beast.

You will not make heaven lai lai.

FAKE Christian!
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by flamingREED(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
666 will be a visible mark that can only be enforced after the rapture.

Before then, darkness CANNOT totally take over.
'tis written by His finger.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigIyanga: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
This is why the Globalist puppet you deemed fit to elect as your president allowed the virus to spread.

At the end, you will all be mandated by law to get Bill Gates ID2020 after getting his COVID-19 vaccine that will sterilize you.

You better start believing in 666 because the apocalypse is upon us and Bill Gates' ID2020 scheme is the mark of the beast.

https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/
Enuf of fake news and conspiracy theories right now

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Since the creation of the world (trillions have lived here on earth) do we really stand a chance

That 144,000 are those who will ascend to Heaven and dwell in God's presence.

Those who refuse the mark of the beast and repent will inherit the world.

The world will be rebuilt and paradise will be restored on earth with Jesus as King of the World.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
flamingREED:
666 will be a visible mark that can only be enforced after the rapture.

Before then, darkness CANNOT totally take over.
'tis written by His finger.
[/s]

I have said it before that 99.9% of Nigerian Christians will not make heaven.

The Devil has polluted the Church with his tithe grabbing agents.

You think Adeboye or Oyedopo is interested in heaven when they are building mansions upandan.

Adeboye will even preach that any Christian that does not take the mark disobeys Caeser all because of his tithe flow which will fall drastically if majority of his congregation lose their jobs because they refused the mark.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by CSTR2: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

Rev 22:11-13

Author: Jesus through his servant Apostle John.

Year : 95AD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by flamingREED(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

I have said it before that 99.9% of Nigerian Christians will not make heaven.

The Devil has polluted the Church with his tithe grabbing agents.

You think Adeboye or Oyedopo is interested in heaven when they are building mansions upandan.

Adeboye will even preach that any Christian that does not take the mark disobeys Caeser all because of his tithe flow which will fall drastically if majority of his congregation lose their jobs because they refused the mark.

You can only mediate if you're a righteous man.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

That 144,000 are those who will ascend to Heaven and dwell in God's presence.

Those who refuse the mark of the beast and repent will inherit the world.

The world will be rebuilt and paradise will be restored on earth with Jesus as King of the World.

Wow there’s hope. If we can’t make heaven ,
We shall inherit the earth then .
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

This is not true. If you read your Bible very well. It says that anyone who believes shall be saved. A lot has made it. There are many that are yet to be taken through the rapture and there are still many that will not receive the mark of the beast during the tribulations.

The 144,000 people that are sealed in Israel. I want to believe it has something to do with the 12. But then I only understand a little do I am not too sure.
That only 144,000 people would make it to heaven is a lie and a distraction to make you miss. This must be a satanic doctrine.
God bless
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

This is not true. If you read your Bible very well. It says that anyone who believes shall be saved. A lot has made it. There are many that are yet to be taken through the rapture and there are still many that will not receive the mark of the beast during the tribulations.

The 144,000 people that are sealed in Israel. I want to believe it has something to do with the 12. But then I only understand a little do I am not too sure.
That only 144,000 people would make it to heaven is a lie and a distraction to make you miss. This must be a satanic doctrine.
God bless

You know nothing.

Heaven is for the saints and martyrs

The world will be rebuilt into paradise and those who are judged to be free of sin will inherit it and death will be conquered.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by larryUG(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Most so-called Christians like yourself will get the mark of the beast because it will be subtle at first AND because most of them are pre-tribulation rapture believers. That means they believe they won't be here in the times of the mark.

You will be decieved by the Jewish Moshiac as well who will soon be declared.

He will be a Rothschild.
I just wonder why some chtistians believe in pre-tribulation rapture when the bible says it will be a post-tribulatiob effect. They dont wanna suffer

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
larryUG:

I just wonder why some chtistians believe in pre-tribulation rapture when the bible says it will be a post-tribulatiob effect. They dont wanna suffer

Because Adeboye wants them to continue going to work and if that means getting the mark of the beast so be it.

Nothing should disrupt their tithe flow.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Blame your country of birth..
Stop blaming God!!

It is high time you started holding your leaders responsible for your hardship.and not God!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

God bless

The 144,000 is not from the Bible?
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
eni4real:
Blame your country of birth..
Stop blaming God!!

It is high time you started holding your leaders responsible for your hardship.and not God!!
It’s never the will of God for his children to suffer,
Who sent us to this country ? Everything is confusing .

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by stabilizer: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Face your fcking cross.

Everyone is already having mental issue... Fear of 666... So my dreams wont come true before 666 marking... Im laughing with madness i swear
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by stabilizer: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Wow there’s hope. If we can’t make heaven ,
We shall inherit the earth then .

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name," reads the 13th chapter. "Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."
pls expantiate on your last paragraph
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

pls where I. The Bible is this said so I can read it
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

The 144,000 is not from the Bible?

I mentioned it in the Bible.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.” (Revelation 7:4)

what I said is that I have little understanding of why God sealed the number and I said maybe it is because it has something to do with the number 12 tribes. Whatever it is, just know it is not only 144,000 that will be in heaven.
That we will all come back to earth, it is true. Those who will be in the new earth are those who have died in Christ before; those taken by the rapture and those who refused the devil in the period of tribulations. This I know because the Bible says it

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by stabilizer: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
You all need to take things easy so you wont run mad. Nothing like rapture, 666 or heaven here... Lets wait and see where everything is heading.. Its these same people that wrote the bible and they doing all they can to make everything come true. They have tried all their best to study God but its impossible for them so they believe they own earth and nothing concern them with heaven so even if God dey heaven... Make he hold there... Make them dey run earth. Rockefellers, Bill gates heritage and few others were the brain behind the inspirations and writings of the bible. To be honest with each other... We all believe there is a supreme being but we have no idea of his existence in reality if we put some occurrence into consideration. To me, They just challenge God again and its time he shows those who fear him that he exist or else, the world will be transformed into paradise like the bible says by Bill gates and his paddy
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
pls expantiate on your last paragraph

Try the Jewish Gematria

https://www.gematrix.org/

Although poxed by Talmudic Satanism, it is the closest thing to ancient Hebrew numerology.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future / Moving Objects In The Body / Itching After Bath (solution) / Your Experience With Keloid Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.