Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus (10395 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

I mentioned it in the Bible.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.” (Revelation 7:4)

what I said is that I have little understanding of why God sealed the number and I said maybe it is because it has something to do with the number 12 tribes. Whatever it is, just know it is not only 144,000 that will be in heaven.
That we will all come back to earth, it is true. Those who will be in the new earth are those who have died in Christ before; those taken by the rapture and those who refused the devil in the period of tribulations. This I know because the Bible says it

I pray we survive or crossover to the good side.
Thanks
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

It’s never the will of God for his children to suffer,
Who sent us to this country ? Everything is confusing .
You are confusing yourself!!

Who sent us to this country??

Who sent Nigerians that migrate to other developed countries??

Who sent a Nigerian Architect that travelled to France and is making it big there??

Was he not born in Nigeria too??
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
stabilizer:
You all need to take things easy so you wont run mad. Nothing like rapture, 666 or heaven here... Lets wait and see where everything is heading.. Its these same people that wrote the bible and they doing all they can to make everything come true. They have tried all their best to study God but its impossible for them so they believe they own earth and nothing concern them with heaven so even if God dey heaven... Make he hold there... Make them dey run earth. Rockefellers, Bill gates heritage and few others were the brain behind the inspirations and writings of the bible. To be honest with each other... We all believe there is a supreme being but we have no idea of his existence in reality if we put some occurrence into consideration. To me, They just challenge God again and its time he shows those who fear him that he exist or else, the world will be transformed into paradise like the bible says by Bill gates and his paddy

You are right by stating that they are trying to bring about apocalyptic events as the Jews are known to do.

The Jews even declared that they are their own messiahs.

Jewish prophecy is actually Jewish agenda which they work towards fulfilling and when it comes to pass they ascribe a divinity to it

But however, you are wrong. Because the prophecy of the rapture and mark of the Beast are not of Judaism but Christian in origin.

You can argue that the satanic Jews are also trying to bring about a fulfillment of Christian apocalypse since most idiotic Christians now equate the declaration of Israel and Jerusalem as fulfillment of end times scripture which the Jews have since capitalized on. But the fact remains that Judean can never understanding the doctrine of Christ as it is antithetic to their own satanic creed.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by stabilizer: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

You are right by stating that they are trying to bring about apocalyptic events as the Jews are known to do.

The Jews even delcared that they are their own messiahs.

Jewish prophecy is actually Jewish agenda which they work towards fulfilling and when it comes to pass they ascribe a divinity to it

But however, you are wrong. Because the prophecy of the rapture and mark of the Beast are not of Judaism but Christian in origin.

You can argue that the satanic Jews are also trying to bring about a fulfillment of Christian apocalypse since most idiotic Christians now equate the declaration of Israel and Jerusalem as fulfillment of end times scripture which the Jews have since capitalized on. But the fact remains that Judean can never understanding the doctrine of Christ as it is antithetic to their own satanic creed.

I don't really understand everything you stated above because right from when I was 14, I realize you can never know beyond your reason of existence. It seems you know too much about religion but to me religion is not REAL so forget about the "Christians " and most latter religions. All these people are still the same, their source of power and doctrines has a unified foundation. "The secret of the lord is within his prophets " .. It was as a result of misunderstandings that causes different version of their secret societies with different DOCTORED brands, flags and doctrines at the lower level. The saints are no more on earth, even if there is, they are not up to 100. Let me relax here bro
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

You know nothing.

Heaven is for the saints and martyrs

The world will be rebuilt into paradise and those who are judged to be free of sin will inherit it and death will be conquered.

I wonder why you are bitter because of my comments.
I only say the truth in the Bible and I don't try to say I know all things.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by terrezo2002(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I pray we survive or crossover to the good side. Thanks
Amen.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by franchasng: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Definitely Billy G is up to something, and the world is watching

https://i.redd.it/343wr1s022n41.jpg
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
eni4real:
You are confusing yourself!!

Who sent us to this country??

Who sent Nigerians that migrate to other developed countries??

Who sent a Nigerian Architect that travelled to France and is making it big there??

Was he not born in Nigeria too??

Nice to know from another Nigerian on nairaland.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by lilianofentse(f): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Most so-called Christians like yourself will get the mark of the beast because it will be subtle at first AND because most of them are pre-tribulation rapture believers. That means they believe they won't be here in the times of the mark.

You will be decieved by the Jewish Moshiac as well who will soon be declared.

He will be a Rothschild.
how do you know all of this?
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by TheChameleon: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
So many nutheads here.

Amusing and disturbing to read their foolishness undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
TheChameleon:
So many nutheads here.

Amusing and disturbing to read their foolishness undecided grin
[/s]
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Koko1119: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
For him to bcome d most richhest even he have to do dis for him to b because dey have pass him and he want to take over by doing dis chip to rule and bcome d richest even.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
****conspiracy theorists****

The covid-19 would bring the world to a stand still as time goes by and would cripple the world economy. A vaccine would be developed for it which would be imposed on the whole world to protect against the virus.

In order to identify those who have been vaccinated, they'll be given a mark on their forehead by the world authorities to identify those who have been vaccinated. That's the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by totit: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
This makes me remember one movie I watched some years ago.
I think the title is IN TIME. Can't really remember
The wealthy people are the keeper of time, some have 1million years, the time is life, you have to work or gamble to exchange time or you die.
You pay transport with time which is your life.
The film is very interesting and I think it is coming to reality.
When your time is up you die.
If you Bleep up with the government they will just take your time and you die, they don't even need to shoot gun... Haaaaaa they are trying to reset the world, no place for the poor masses

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by ExAngel007(f): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
This makes me remember one movie I watched some years ago.
I think the title is IN TIME. Can't really remember
The wealthy people are the keeper of time, some have 1million years, the time is life, you have to work or gamble to exchange time or you die.
You pay transport with time which is your life.
The film is very interesting and I think it is coming to reality.
When your time is up you die.
If you Bleep up with the government they will just take your time and you die, they don't even need to shoot gun... Haaaaaa they are trying to reset the world, no place for the poor masses

nice movie
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by ruzell86: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I don’t pray we get the virus but when we do and there no other cure aside the chip? And after surviving the virus without the chip, you can’t work because the society will reject (anyone without the chip) will you watch yourself die?
Answer is a simple Yes!
It is as simple as that. We die to live eternal as Christians.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Investmentfreak: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2020
ruzell86:

Answer is a simple Yes!
It is as simple as that. We die to live eternal as Christians.
Okay Happy Sunday , I pray when it’s time you don’t turn out to become Peter.
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Japhet31: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
totit:
shocked

Which book is this and who's the author ...
Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by BigBabyJesus: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
This is just the beginning.

This govt has already sold you to the Globalist agenda.

This COVID-19 was orchestrated for the sole aim of introducing mass vaccination and micro-chip implants.

You will be mandated to take this ''vaccine'' and be branded with a chip for your compliance.

Without it, you will not be allowed to work or move freely.

Hunger will force you to accept the ''vaccine'' and chip.

All major famines that happened in the last century where man made.

The Russian and Ukrainian famine where deliberately instigated by Russian Jews to cull the European Christian population after they seized power.

Mao's ''Great Forward Leap'' which so happens to have been planned and orchestrated by Jews led to the worse famine in modern times. Over 60 million Chinese died as a result of the deliberate foolish policies of Mao which the Communist Jews advised him to put in place.

There was also the foolishness of the Communist Khemer Rouge dictatorship regime in Cambodia under Pol Pot who so happened to have been radicalized by Jews into Marxism when he was a student in France.

Hunger is a powerfuland preferred weapon of the Communist Jews.

It not only helps in culling (the ultimate aim of the Cainanite Jews) but creates a subservient breed of people to over rule. Hunger and malnutrition in Children severely hinders cognitive development.
Africans have low IQs because they have very poor diets lacking of beef.

You are what you eat.

Globalist have been pushing Vegan diets for a reason. It makes you more stupid and so easily manipulated and controlled.

Poaching laws were enacted in Europe not to protect the King's deer or wild life but to prevent people having access to meat. The aristocrats knew how beef consumption led to cognitive development.

The Jew brat, Greta Thurnberg has been speaking of a vegan lifestyle to help save the planet.

That Jewess and imbecc!le, Alexander Occasia Cortez (yes she is descended from Spanish Jews who were heavily involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade and who settled in south America), wants not only to eliminate beef but the entire Cattle rearing industry.

The APC is Marxist and Buhari is a Communist.

He also subscribes to ruling an impoverished and hungry population.

By the time hunger wire una wella, una go begin rush to take Bill Gates' vaccine and his micro-chip implants.

Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus by Vulcan24(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
the last three paragraphs made a mess of the arguement.

yes Bill gates might be researching and developing the implant but nothing points to the compulsion of accepting his vaccines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / COVID-19 Update For December 8 2020 In Nigeria / Use Of Bitter Kola On New Borns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.