Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She (7741 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by faith2kool(f): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She Has A Pen*s

Man narrates How he waited for months to have $€x with his Girlfriend, only to find out she has a Pen*s.

READ BELOW:

“I WAITED for six months to have $€x with my girlfriend only to find she has a penis.

“I met her at a party. She wasn’t the prettiest there but she fascinated me.

“We spent the whole evening together then started dating. I’m 20 and she’s 19.

“We took our time to have $€x because she said she was a virgin and I was too.

“When she finally said she was ready and I saw her naked, I was shocked. Then I thought, “What the hell? She’s still the same person I love.”

“The $€x side was awkward at first but finally we both enjoyed it.

“She told me I was the first boy she’d ever had $€x with. I told her that was OK because she was my first girl.

“She’s talked of gender-reassignment surgery but I’ve told her I’ll still love her whatever she decides to do.

“What is bothering me is: could we be considered as gay? I don’t feel gay because to me my girlfriend is a girl.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/28/i-waited-for-6-months-to-have-sx-with-my-girlfriend-only-to-find-out-she-has-a-pens/

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by oruhobinna(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sooo... Your "girlfriend" is a transgendered, that's interesting.

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by JOACHINpedro: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Love no reach this one shocked
Run for your life bro grin

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by GreenDee(f): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
oops!which kind of weird story is this one?
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Roselilly(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Me bah, my problem b say, i keep reading repeatation of statements. Why nah

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
see ur life, u don dey repeat like a bad tape
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by WittyLad(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
your disk dey skip... ** yeye dey smell
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Onyenna(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Me i go JAKPAAAA!!

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by rex444(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
oh Lawd !!! corona why na..... lockdown is causing more than your actual presence
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Brayss(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
picture or i don't believe it!
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by hardbody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
faith2kool:
I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She Has A Pen*s

Man narrates How he waited for months to have $€x with his Girlfriend, only to find out she has a Pen*s.

READ BELOW:

“I WAITED for six months to have $€x with my girlfriend only to find she has a penis.

“I met her at a party. She wasn’t the prettiest there but she fascinated me.

“We spent the whole evening together then started dating. I’m 20 and she’s 19.

“The $€x side was awkward at first but finally we both enjoyed it.

“She told me I was the first boy she’d ever had $€x with. I told her that was OK because she was my first girl.

“She’s talked of gender-reassignment surgery but I’ve told her I’ll still love her whatever she decides to do.

“What is bothering me is: could we be considered as gay? I don’t feel gay because to me my girlfriend is a girl.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/28/i-waited-for-6-months-to-have-sx-with-my-girlfriend-only-to-find-out-she-has-a-pens/

Return my data and 2 minutes of my life

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by DanseMacabre(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bloggers...a special place awaits y'all in hell.

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by aristocratic5(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Bloggers...a special place awaits y'all in hell.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros u harsh ooooo
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
intersex i heard and read about them people born with both sexual organs,they do not conform to male or female they are inbetween,transgender is artificial transformation but intersex are born like that,bro sorry to say you are gay,straight guys dont do intersex or anything that has a d!ck,infact the sight of d!ck on any female irritates them and would prefer she had a surger first,for you to consider going in on a d!ck you are gay you just realised it.

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Raymeskey: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Oh Lord I'm tired of reading trash

Op is she an hermaphrodite

You're really strong to dab into such person
As of me I'm scared of meeting such.
When I met my babe earlier she refuse having s*x she wouldn't even let me see her unclothedness even when she spent over two weeks in my house, as a gentle guy I play along because she claim the normal thing they do claim. But deep inside me I was scared if she is an hermaphrodite because the way she do behave when she is naked or half naked amuse me a lot.

Op you, yourself are you an hermaphrodite, a male or a female .
You story claim you're a male, your profile claim you're a female

Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by Bluezy13(m): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Roselilly:
Me bah, my problem b say, i keep reading repeatation of statements. Why nah

Repetition.
Me too
Re: I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She by potent5(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Yeah. I tell yah.
Brayss:
picture or i don't believe it!

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club