Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Atheists, You Are All Invited. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, You Are All Invited. (7993 Views)

You All Invited- Fasting And Prayer Program.you Can Connect From Any Where In Th / You Are All Invited To 2017 Holy Ghost Congress / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
xamuell:
Now, everything in the Bible is comprehensible to man. God knew the limits of man's understanding, that's why the Bible makes a lot of physical references to drive a point. This explains the fact that they could not comprehend this external place. How did they know that the inspiration was of God? Well an inspiration is understood by he who is inspired. While we draw inspiration from he that was inspired, Indirectly we all draw inspiration from God. How do we know? You won't believe me if I told you because you cannot find a concrete proof. It still balls down to belief which is abstract. But I will try to explain within reason. If we say the source of all knowledge is God, it therefore means that even our own ability to think is from God. How we use that ability is on us. The Bible is the product of man's ability to think. If you had ever noticed, the verbatim word of God is bolded in red on some Bibles. That is a differenciation of man's inspiration from God and God's exact words.

So basically, you believe they were inspired because you think they believed they were inspired by god, even though you have no way of confirming they were actually inspired by god?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by xamuell: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

So basically, you believe they were inspired because you think they believed they were inspired by god, even though you have no way of confirming they were actually inspired by god?
yes, it all balls down to belief that is gotten through understanding of the scriptures
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
xamuell:
yes, it all balls down to belief that is gotten through understanding of the scriptures

Ok
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So God gave us everything, just so that we would always thank him? You mean all such a great God needs from us is just thanks?
Just out of curiosity, why would he need that so much?

God can't thank himself.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Daejoyoung: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Usorohtheman:

God can't thank himself.
Why do you think your thanks is what God needs badly now, so much so that it is the only reason he created humans? l mean are you saying God created humans just because he wants praises only?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
GrantCashel:

Nikola Tesla did

You mean Nikola Tesla, a great scientist, I might add, went into the atmosphere and induced or caused lightning and thunder? When did he do this?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 30, 2020
elated177:

You mean Nikola Tesla, a great scientist, I might add, went into the atmosphere and induced or caused lightning and thunder? When did he do this?
The Tesla coil produces lightening depending on the size of the coil.

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
GrantCashel:

The Tesla coil produces lightening depending on the size of the coil.

This line you want to follow has already been followed here. Go through all the pages of the thread and you will realize that.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!

Ehehehehe!
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!

Ehehehehe!
Can you be of any help to me?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can you be of any help to me?

What sort of help?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
elated177:

What sort of help?
Financial.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Financial.

What kind of financial help?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
elated177:

What kind of financial help?
Anyone that's possible.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Anyone that's possible.

Are you ready to reveal your identity?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
elated177:

Are you ready to reveal your identity?
What do you want to know about me??
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What do you want to know about me??

Send your details to my email.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
elated177:

Send your details to my email.
Ask me any question here.
I don't have data for E-mails.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Ask me any question here.
I don't have data for E-mails.

Then, you are not ready.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
elated177:

Then, you are not ready.
Check your E-maill inbox.
I have tried to send an E-maill.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Check your E-maill inbox.
I have tried to send an E-maill.

Just use the number at the top of this thread.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
LordReed:

How did the authors of the bible comprehend this incomprehensible place to know?

Reed, remember what transpired between us here?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
elated177:

Reed, remember what transpired between us here?

Sure.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

Sure.

It showed that you are not an atheist and ain't looking for any proof or evidence of the Creator or the supernatural. If you were, you would have given everything that I said here a thought.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2021
elated177:

It showed that you are not an atheist and ain't looking for any proof or evidence of the Creator or the supernatural. If you were, you would have given everything that I said here a thought.

LMFAO! I asked for a demonstration of your god's powers but you retreated like a skittish horse and you say I don't want proof or evidence? This is beyond hilarious. I have challenged you again, come on Zoom let's record you giving evidence of a supernatural demonstration but once again you turn tail and retreat. You only want words and whatever else you're seeking, probably some more personal information. If you are not a chicken or if your god isn't fake you'd jump at the chance.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! I asked for a demonstration of your god's powers but you retreated like a skittish horse and you say I don't want proof or evidence? This is beyond hilarious. I have challenged you again, come on Zoom let's record you giving evidence of a supernatural demonstration but once again you turn tail and retreat. You only want words and whatever else you're seeking, probably some more personal information. If you are not a chicken or if your god isn't fake you'd jump at the chance.

Is that all? Mtcheeeew. Ihe efu! Carry your ahụichimite go, abeg. Satanic agent parading himself as an atheist. Hilarious!
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2021
elated177:

Is that all? Mtcheeeew. Ihe efu! Carry your ahụichimite go, abeg. Satanic agent parading himself as an atheist. Hilarious!

Is that why you are afraid? You think I will charm you or curse you if we do a Zoom meeting? LMFAO! You are a chicken and your god is fake.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

Is that why you are afraid? You think I will charm you or curse you if we do a Zoom meeting? LMFAO! You are a chicken and your god is fake.

Pride and arrogance. Go with your ahuichimite.
Afraid.
Curse.
Chicken.
God.
Fake.

All you have to do, if really you are an atheist, is to do what is suggested. Since you are not an atheist, why do still bother commenting?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2021
elated177:

Pride and arrogance. Go with your ahuichimite.
Afraid.
Curse.
Chicken.
God.
Fake.

All you have to do, if really you are an atheist, is to do what is suggested. Since you are not an atheist, why do still bother commenting?

LMFAO! Since when did being on Facebook validate atheism? Did your fake god give you a vision? Bwahahahahaha!

Lil Chicken with a fake god.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Since when did being on Facebook validate atheism? Did your fake god give you a vision? Bwahahahahaha!

Lil Chicken with a fake god.

Your fellow masquerades have all disappeared. None of them is ready to prove their atheism. Chai! Ehehehehe!
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2021
elated177:

Your fellow masquerades have all disappeared. None of them is ready to prove their atheism. Chai! Ehehehehe!

LMFAO! Shows how much you know when you say we need to prove atheism. You are ignorant and will not allow information to flow into your brain.

Lil chicken with a fake god.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / What Was The Forbidden Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.