Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Atheists, You Are All Invited. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, You Are All Invited. (7992 Views)

You All Invited- Fasting And Prayer Program.you Can Connect From Any Where In Th / You Are All Invited To 2017 Holy Ghost Congress / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

How can you prove what you cannot define? My question remains unanswered, how do you know what an uncaused cause is?

How does evolution DEFY (i assume you mean defy cos defile means something else entirely) simple logical explanation?

I don't believe in scientific findings, I either accept them or don't accept them. They do not require belief. I accept the big bang theory. I accept evolution. I accept general relativity and special relativity. I accept quantum mechanics. And many more the list won't be exhaustive enough if I tried to list them.

OH MY GOD ARE U FOR REAL ,OK LET GO LIKE THIS

QUES; how do u know what an UNCAUSED CAUSED is?
ANS: NO ONE CAN ASCERTAIN OR KNOW WHAT AN UNCAUSED CAUSED IS ,IS ONLY LET FOR U YO EITHER BELIEVE OR ACCEPT BY FAITH ,EVEN ME CAN'T TELL I JUST BELIEVE, HOPE U GET ME NOW

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION ANYWAY

WELL SEEMS U DON'T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION U JUST ACCEPT ,I THINK THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON BUT FOR BENEFIT OF DOUBT
EVOLUTION WHATEVER LOST IT TO COMMON SENSE BY SAYING WE ALL COME FROM SAME PARENT.
ITS DISPUTE THE LAW OF BIOLOGY OF PRE- EXISTING LIFE GO ON TO FORM ANOTHER LIFE THEN HOW COME THE CHEMICAL REACTION THAT IS IS NOT LIVING ENDED UP FORMING A LIVING COMPLEX ORGANISM

THEN IN MATHEMATICS THE PROBABILITY OF A SINGLE CELL COMING INTO EXISTENCE BY
CHANCE OR ACCIDENT IS VERY LOW ,FOR ME I DONT THINK ITS POSSIBLE

WHY DO ACCEPT BIG BANG SEEMS IT DIDN'T DEFINE THE UNCAUSED CAUSE
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

ANS: NO ONE CAN ASCERTAIN OR KNOW WHAT AN UNCAUSED CAUSED IS ,IS ONLY LET FOR U YO EITHER BELIEVE OR ACCEPT BY FAITH ,EVEN ME CAN'T TELL I JUST BELIEVE, HOPE U GET ME NOW

WELL SEEMS U DON'T BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION U JUST ACCEPT ,I THINK THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON BUT FOR BENEFIT OF DOUBT
EVOLUTION WHATEVER LOST IT TO COMMON SENSE BY SAYING WE ALL COME FROM SAME PARENT.
ITS DISPUTE THE LAW OF BIOLOGY OF PRE- EXISTING LIFE GO ON TO FORM ANOTHER LIFE THEN HOW COME THE CHEMICAL REACTION THAT IS IS NOT LIVING ENDED UP FORMING A LIVING COMPLEX ORGANISM

Evolution has nothing to do with chemical reaction that is not living ending up forming a living organism. Maybe you should look at evolution properly before you form an objection to it.

I don't know anything about uncaused cause which is why I asked you to define it. You just happen to believe in a thing you can't define.

The big bang theory has nothing to do with uncaused cause.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

YES HUMAN CAN CAN ASCERTAIN WHAT THEY CANT DEFINE THAT IS Y THERE IS PROBABILITY ITS TERM DOWN WHETHER IS POSSIBILITY DEPENDING ON HOW HIGH THE PROBABILITY MIGHT BE . IS LIKE 0 NO ONE CAN DEFINE IT ,U CAN SAY ITS SELF EXISTING OR U CAN ASCERTAIN IT COMES OUT FROM NOWHERE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT U CANT DEFINE IT.

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Evolution has nothing to do with chemical reaction that is not living ending up forming a living organism. Maybe you should look at evolution properly before you form an objection to it.

I don't know anything about uncaused cause which is why I asked you to define it. You just happen to believe in a thing you can't define.

The big bang theory has nothing to do with uncaused cause.

OK SO HOW DOES EVOLUTION STARTED SEEMS ITS NOT CHEMICAL REACTION I WILL BE GLAD TO LEARN

AND BIG BANG TOO HOW DOES THE EXPANSION AND EXPLOSION STARTED

ITS CALLED FAITH WE ALL BELIEVE IN WHAT WE CANT DEFINE THATS FAITH
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2020
grin
reigncalif1:

OK SO HOW DOES EVOLUTION STARTED SEEMS ITS NOT CHEMICAL REACTION I WILL BE GLAD TO LEARN

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

Evolution in simple terms began when the first living cells started to replicate.

Big bang was an expansion there was no explosion. What triggered the expansion is unknown.

Well good for you.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Evolution in simple terms began when the first living cells started to replicate.

Big bang was an expansion there was no explosion. What triggered the expansion is unknown.

Well good for you.

lol THE FIRST LIVING CELL WHICH NO ONE CAN ASCERTAIN ,WHATEVER CAUSES THE FORMATION OF THE FIST EVER LIVING CELL MUST BE EXPLAINED TO COMPLETE THE LOGICALITY OF SCIENCE OR ELSE I WILL TAKE IT AS CONFUSION

ARE U SURE THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION IN IN BIG BANG

The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

That's your problem.

Nah! It will never be my problem.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

lol THE FIRST LIVING CELL WHICH NO ONE CAN ASCERTAIN

ARE U SURE THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION IN IN BIG BANG

Which is irrelevant, evolution is observed fact.

Yes I am sure.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
The universe began, scientists believe, with every speck of its energy jammed into a very tiny point. This extremely dense point exploded with unimaginable force, creating matter and propelling it outward to make the billions of galaxies of our vast universe. Astrophysicists dubbed this titanic explosion the Big Bang
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Which is irrelevant, evolution is observed fact.

Yes I am sure.

HMM TO COMPLETE THE LOGICALITY OF SCIENCE
THE MECHANISM OF THE FIRST LIVING CELL MUST BE EXPLAINED .SAYING ITS IRRELEVANT MEANS ITS ILLOGICAL OR IT DOESN'T MATER or MAYBE NOT CONNECTED ,HWW IS IT NOT CONNECTED

CHECK THIS
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Science isn't human being, what is your point.

In the definition you posted, the emphasis is on NATURAL WORLD.

Science is simply the observation, study, analysis, etc, with the intention to interpret and understand, the natural phenomena which the Creator has put in place and the various laws which govern them.

Man owes his ability to observe, study, analyze, interpret and understand nature (natural phenomena) and the various laws which govern them to his Maker. He created man and gave him the brain to achieve this. Whatever man does and no matter the extent to which he goes, he can never go beyond the limits/boundaries the Creator has placed on him.

Man, through science, has achieved a lot and will achieve more. Whether these achievements are good or evil, positive or negative, they all fall into the agenda which the Creator has for the universe.

The Creator has set a day for Judgment on this world. Shocking as this may sound, both those who are building and those who are destroying, those who are good and those who are evil, are working towards that purpose. They are all gravitating towards the Creator's final purpose for the world, by that very fact, for man.

No plan, wisdom, knowledge, etc, can succeed against or thwart the plan or will of the Creator.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

A very good question. Reed, any answer to this puzzle?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Well good for you.

What were these first living cells? How did they come to be?

How did such replication get to the point that two individuals, male and female, are now required to form or create an entirely new individual?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by IamMichael(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
See, believe what you want to believe, if want to believe a God created Light before the sun believe.

But one thing is true, this God knows nothing science, nothing about logic, and lacks common sense.

liked I've always said if this God want us to take him serious he should come and die on the cross himself.
He actually came and died. See how he did it below:
He allegedly sacrificed himself to himself, then got tired of sleeping, woke up, gained flight abilities and flew away. grin
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by BoncoBoy: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
elated177:

How did such replication get to the point that two individuals, male and female, are now required to form or create an entirely new individual?

So your answer to all this questions is that everything was created by yahweh, and that everything has to be created except yahweh also this yahweh craves worship so bad that he is ready to burn all of his creation if they don't worship him right?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
reigncalif1:

HMM TO COMPLETE THE LOGICALITY OF SCIENCE
THE MECHANISM OF THE FIRST LIVING CELL MUST BE EXPLAINED .SAYING ITS IRRELEVANT MEANS ITS ILLOGICAL OR IT DOESN'T MATER or MAYBE NOT CONNECTED ,HWW IS IT NOT CONNECTED

CHECK THIS

Evolution is not concerned with how the first cells came about that is why it is irrelevant. Even if it was aliens that brought life to earth it will not change evolution as observed fact.

https://www.britannica.com/story/was-the-big-bang-actually-an-explosion
The “big bang” wasn’t a “bang” at all, at least not in the common definition. It didn’t explode in a scene of shrapnel and fire, and there was definitely no mushroom cloud. The big-bang theory of the universe is derived from Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity and the idea that the universe expanded from a miniscule dense collection of energy called a singularity. There was no bang, just a vast expansion of extremely condensed material.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by IamMichael(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
elated177:

In Logical Reasoning, what you are doing is referred to as "God of the gap fallacy".

The term God-of-the-gaps fallacy can refer to a position that assumes an act of God as the explanation for an unknown phenomenon, which is a variant of an argument from ignorance fallacy.

Honestly, your ignorance level must be competing with that of slowpoke's. Why don't you just use your rational sense instead into finding out if actually your belief system passes the simple tests of logic instead of consistently making a fôol of yourself.

Religious arguments are senseless because if you believe 'God' exists, it also brings the next question, who/what created 'God'... and what/who created this thing/being that created "God"... It's an unending circus that will not end and which we will never know. It's something that will drive you mad if you think it more, which is one of the reasons why religious founders had to come up with something to fill the gap.

Please, I advise you again, quit being silly!!!
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2020
BoncoBoy:

So your answer to all this questions is that everything was created by yahweh, and that everything has to be creates except yahweh also this yahweh craves worship so bad that he is ready to burn all of his creation if they don't worship him right?

Eziokwu bu ndu. You have answered your question with your own question...lol That, right there, boncoboy, is the unadulterated eziokwu.

Just in case, eziokwu = truth.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Evolution is not concerned with how the first cells came about that is why it is irrelevant. Even if it was aliens that brought life to earth it will not change evolution as observed fact.

The “big bang” wasn’t a “bang” at all, at least not in the common definition. It didn’t explode in a scene of shrapnel and fire, and there was definitely no mushroom cloud. The big-bang theory of the universe is derived from Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity and the idea that the universe expanded from a miniscule dense collection of energy called a singularity. There was no bang, just a vast expansion of extremely condensed material.

The theory of evolution was originated by who? Paraphrase: who is the father of the theory of evolution?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2020
IamMichael:

In Logical Reasoning, what you are doing is referred to as "God of the gap fallacy".

The term God-of-the-gaps fallacy can refer to a position that assumes an act of God as the explanation for an unknown phenomenon, which is a variant of an argument from ignorance fallacy.

Honestly, your ignorance level must be competing with that of slowpoke's. Why don't you just use your rational sense instead into finding out if actually your belief system passes the simple tests of logic instead of consistently making a fôol of yourself.

Religious arguments are senseless because if you believe 'God' exists, it also brings the next question, who/what created 'God'... and what/who created this thing/being that created "God"... It's an unending circus that will not end and which we will never know. It's something that will drive you mad if you think it more, which is one of the reasons why religious founders had to come up with something to fill the gap.

Please, I advise you again, quit being silly!!!

Ignored.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by BoncoBoy: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
elated177:

Eziokwu bu ndu. You have answered your question with your own question...lol That, right there, boncoboy, is the unadulterated eziokwu.

Just in case, eziokwu = truth.
So he is ready to kill off all his creation if they don't worship him well shows how loving he truly his.
Why does yahweh want worship so bad does he feed on it on is that what fuels his heaven or just to massage his ego??
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2020
BoncoBoy:

So he is ready to kill off all his creation if they don't worship him well shows how loving he truly his.
Why does yahweh want worship so bad does he feed on it on is that what fuels his heaven or just to massage his ego??

Do you have a father?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That guy loves going in circles

How do I love going in circles?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by BoncoBoy: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2020
elated177:

Do you have a father?

Yes I do
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
BoncoBoy:

Yes I do

Do you show any form of gratitude whenever he does something for you, say gives you money?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

UPDATING UPDATED UPDATE! grin
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

The big bang is the most ridiculous theory ever. That is my opinion. And I am a scientist.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2020
elated177:

The big bang is the most ridiculous theory ever. That is my opinion. And I am a scientist.

When you win a Nobel prize for your opinion come and tell us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by reigncalif1: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

BUT THAT MY CONCERN, I MEAN THE LOGICAL SENSE OF EVOLUTION MUST EXPLAIN THE MECHANISM OF THE FIRST CELL OR IT STILL END UP NOT BEEN LOGICAL SIMPLE
I DON'T REALLY FANCY OBSERVE FACT ,I PREFER ACTUAL FACT PROVEN BY PHYSICAL EXPERIMENT
OK CAN U EXPLAINED EVOLUTION AS AN OBSERVABLE FACT

IF THERE IS GOD THEN WHO CREATED GOD ( HE MIGHT BE SELF EXISTING
THEN IF A SINGLE CELL STARTED EVOLVING BY WHATEVER SELECTION THAT FORM A MORE COMPLEX ORGANISM THEN WHAT BRING ABOUT THAT FIRST ORGANISM . ITS BECOMES IRRELEVANT

SIMPLE LOGIC WILL TELL US THAT EXPLOSION WILL OR SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BEFORE EXPANSION ,EXPANSION CANT COME ABOUT BY ITS SELF OR ELSE U WANT TO EXPLAIN WHETHER THE EXPANSION IS EXPANDING ITSELF OR AN OPEN

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

Lol...lol.

Will I also be given a Nobel prize if, I, elated177, by the finger of YHVH Almighty, make lightning blaze and thunder roar in the sky?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
LordReed:

What does bang mean, reed?

There is a reason that both the originators and proponents of big bang emphasize no explosion in this ridiculous theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.