Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Atheists, You Are All Invited. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, You Are All Invited. (8001 Views)

You All Invited- Fasting And Prayer Program.you Can Connect From Any Where In Th / You Are All Invited To 2017 Holy Ghost Congress / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Good.
Now ask him how God came into existence.

No one will ever be able to fathom how the Creator of heaven and Earth came into existence. He is existence. He exists.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, THESE GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE.

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THANKING HIM EVERYDAY IN AFRICA. WE ARE YET TO SEE HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE, COMPARED TO THE REST OF US THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE HIS TIME.

The only way anyone can thank the Creator of heaven and earth is by keeping his Commandments. That is the only acceptable sacrifice to him.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Ask my god Zeus

Ask him yourself and bring the reply here.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

You are right. There is Creator that created all things, including thunder and lightning.
You don't believe Satan exists?
I believe
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

No one will ever be able to fathom how the Creator of heaven and Earth came into existence. He is existence. He exists.

But you can fanthom that he exists. Okay.
Give us proof. We don't want some bullcrap in the bible, just give us proof.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, THESE GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE. [/color
[color=#990000] THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THANKING HIM EVERYDAY IN AFRICA. WE ARE YET TO SEE HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE, COMPARED TO THE REST OF US THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE HIS TIME.

Bros, the life that you have, someone gave it to you.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

The only way anyone can thank the Creator of heaven and earth is by keeping his Commandments. That is the only acceptable sacrifice to him.

WHO IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND WHAT DOES HE/SHE SAY HE/SHE WANTS?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Usorohtheman:

YOU'RE RIGHT. THAT SOMEONE IS MY MOTHER.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bacteriologist:

This has to be the dumbest piece of shït I have heard all day. Please do not quote me ever again.

Are you running away? Nothing in your atheistic handbook prepared you for this? But this is just the first question na! You spend all day attacking the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty and challenging things which you know nothing about.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

You can see how these atheists are all of a sudden no longer scientists To think that they wholeheartedly talk about big bang and evolution as though they were there.

But you also talk about God, talking snakes and talking donkeys as if you were there, without having any evidence to prove it.
Your question has been answered with logical proof and scientific backing. And a simple google search will let you know how the world works.
Don't make yourself dumb intentionally.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE RIGHT. THAT SOMEONE IS MY MOTHER.
Lol, funny brother. All human beings have a god in them. The god is the soul. The soul is the life you have. God made you a god by putting your (god)soul in a body. The soul have a mind. So, always thank your God for giving you the privilege to always be able to occupy a body. He can call you back anytime.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by kingxsamz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Yes, his mother gave it to him.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU FOLKS HAVE TAKEN OATS TO REMAIN FOREVER INSENSIBLE. IT'S EITHER YOU'RE ASKING ME ENGINEERING QUESTIONS, OR TALKING ABOUT EVOLUTION, OR ASKING ABOUT DARWIN, OR PLANETS, OR DYNAMITES.

FOLKS, I DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT ANYTHING. I CAN'T EVEN SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY BECAUSE I'M AN ILLITERATE.
I'M JUST A PERSON WHO REJECTS ALL BELIEFS AND IDEAS ON DEITIES, SUPERSTITION, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT CANNOT BE LOGICALLY CONFIRMED IN OUR OBSERVABLE WORLD.

Let's assume living things - human beings, plants and animals - are not enough for you to believe, lightning and thunder are other "logically observable" phenomena which point to the existence of an intelligent Creator/Designer.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

Let's assume living things - human beings, plants and animals - are not enough for you to believe, lightning and thunder are other "logically observable" phenomena which point to the existence of an intelligent Creator/Designer.

OF COURSE, THERE COULD BE A DESIGNER.
BUT
1. YOU DARE NOT CALL IT INTELLIGENT.
2. YOU DON'T TELL ME THIS DESIGNER IS A "GOD", WHICH YOU BELIEVE, WHICH I MUST BELIEVE, WHICH HAS LAID DOWN RULES FOR ME TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO END UP IN A "HEAVEN" WHEN I DIE, OR GO TO A "HELL" IF I DON'T DO HIS WILL.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

But you also talk about God, talking snakes and talking donkeys as if you were there, without having any evidence to prove it.
Your question has been answered with logical proof and scientific backing. And a simple google search will let you know how the world works.
Don't make yourself dumb intentionally.

Have you ever gone through up to five of my threads on this forum?

About God, I have felt, seen and tasted his greatness and awesomeness. I will continue to feel, see and taste his greatness and awesomeness.

About talking snake and donkey, such happened because it was necessary. If the situation calls for it today, the Creator, YHVH Almighty, will still cause a donkey or even any other animal to accomplish his will. After all, he is the Creator.

Why do you think I opened this thread? Do you honestly believe that I didn't know what science, physics to be precise, has taught us about lightning and thunder. Let's say, hypothetically, of course, I didn't know the cause of lightning and wanted to just know, would I not have just googled it? I wonder how you people reason! You should be asking yourselves the reason for asking such a simple question. That you guys are quick to call someone dumb, does not deflect the dumbness from you folks.

Google does not have the answer to everything. It is human beings who put those things there. They put up what they have been taught.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OF COURSE, THERE COULD BE A DESIGNER.
BUT
1. YOU DARE NOT CALL IT INTELLIGENT.
2. YOU DON'T TELL ME THIS DESIGNER IS A "GOD", WHICH YOU BELIEVE, WHICH I MUST BELIEVE, WHICH HAS LAID DOWN RULES FOR ME TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO END UP IN A "HEAVEN" WHEN I DIE, OR GO TO A "HELL" IF I DON'T DO HIS WILL.

1. The Creator is intelligent. He is INTELLIGENCE.

2. Actually, that is exactly what I am saying.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Lol, funny brother. All human beings have a God in them. God is the mind. God is the life you have. The mind is the life. So, always thank your God.

So you believe your mind is god? Does it mean your mind created itself?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

1. The Creator is intelligent. He is INTELLIGENCE.

2. Actually, that is exactly what I am saying.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS A HE, AND NOT A SHE? WHY HAVE YOU CALLED IT INTELLIGENT?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHO IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND WHAT DOES HE/SHE SAY HE/SHE WANTS?

YHVH Almighty is the Creator of heaven and earth. He wants you to worship him.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS A HE, AND NOT A SHE?
WHY HAVE YOU CALLED IT INTELLIGENT?

Some folks would think they have shut down my intention for opening this thread by derailing it. A person laughing can deliberately fall off a chair, not that laughter has the ability to throw the person down.

I want to ask you this:

Do you believe lightning was created?
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=elated177 post=87868555]

So you believe your mind is god? Does it mean your mind created itself?[/quot

The mind was created by God. It is the same as the brain.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Usorohtheman post=87868758][/quote]

How so? Explain a little.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Professorcplus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Lol, funny brother. All human beings have a God in them. God is the mind. God is the life you have. The mind is the life. So, always thank your God.
@Bolded
Why did God want the thanks of a tiny creature among millions of creatures on a tiny rock called earth found among other lifeless planet way bigger than earth itself in a tiny Galaxy that is just one in a million found in a universe that keeps expanding?
If a God need such thanks to be perfect, then he can't be God. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
IamMichael:

The guy is on a personal mission to be eternally stüpid on Nairaland. A look at his thread's reveals this.

If you, Iammichael, don't state here, how my threads make me stupid or display stupidity, you are going to be cursed. Every thing that will come out of you will be stupid. Stupidity will never depart from your bloodline to the fourth generation of those who will ever insult a saint of YHVH Almighty while he/she is doing his or her Father's job. All the problems which YHVH Almighty have used the threads to profer solutions to, will befall you, Iammichael, and no spiritual father or mother, altar, shrine or amulet will ever be able to save or redeem you.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

YHVH Almighty is the Creator of heaven and earth. He wants you to worship him.

AS EXPECTED, BACK TO SQUARE ONE.
THE DAY I FIND A CHRISTIAN OF SOUND MIND AND AVAILABLE FOR SENSIBLE, LOGICAL CONVERSATION, I WILL WAKE UP FROM THAT DREAM.
GOODBYE.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by IamMichael(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

If you, Iammichael, don't state here, how my threads make me stupid or display stupidity, you are going to be cursed. Every thing that will come out of you will be stupid. Stupidity will never depart from your bloodline to the fourth generation of those who will ever insult a saint of YHVH Almighty while he/she is doing his or her Father's job. All the problems which YHVH Almighty have used the threads to profer solutions to, will befall you, Iammichael, and no spiritual father or mother, altar, shrine or amulet will ever be able to save or redeem you.
Eeya! So, that comment really touched you deeply... Kpele!

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest you stop posting to cushion the speed with which you are heading down the stúpidity lane. I doubt you have the capacity to make a post that is not stüpid!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by Usorohtheman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Professorcplus:

@Bolded
Why did God want the thanks of a tiny creature among millions of creatures on a tiny rock called earth found among other lifeless planet way bigger than earth itself in a tiny Galaxy that is just one in a million found in a universe that keeps expanding?
If a God need such thanks to be perfect, then he can't be God. Simple.

Are you a God to yourself as an atheist? If you are, then thank yourself.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
IamMichael:

Eeya! So, that comment really touched you deeply... Kpele!

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest you stop posting to cushion the speed with which you are heading down the stúpidity lane. I doubt you have the capacity to make a post that is not stüpid!!!

You are speaking Yoruba now, abi? Siri eba gba fu o. Anu mpam.

Mention the threads and point out the stupidity in them. If you still fail to do so, then YHVH's curse is on you.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AS EXPECTED, BACK TO SQUARE ONE.
THE DAY I FIND A CHRISTIAN OF SOUND MIND AND AVAILABLE FOR SENSIBLE, LOGICAL CONVERSATION, I WILL WAKE UP FROM THAT DREAM.
GOODBYE.

So, the problem is no longer the existence of a Creator, but worship? You don't want to worship your Creator? Is that it? Are you of sound mind? Can you, capslock, hold a sensible, logical conversation?

There are no atheists on nairaland. What exist here are haters of the Creator.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Usorohtheman post=87868758][/quote]

Then with your mind influence the lightning and thunder, the sun and rain, wind, etc.

The human mind didn't create itself, just as humans didn't create themselves. You are really no different from the atheists.
Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by IamMichael(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
elated177:

Then with your mind influence the lightning and thunder, the sun and rain, wind, etc.

The human mind didn't create itself, just as humans didn't create themselves. You are really no different from the atheists.

I wanted to leave you to your stüpidity, but you are a human, so I guess i should be more humane with you. The best way to cure a mass of ignorant people is to start with impacting them knowledge, one person at a time. I have had religious discuss with a lot of Christians, and one thing i found common in them all is that it is almost impossible to have an objective discuss with someone who will blatantly refuse to see facts as facts. I hope you are not the same seeing as belief in something doesn't make it true/right.

https://www.nairaland.com/5759141/pastor-claimed-covid-19-hysteria-plot

I usually start with this questions in no order:

-How do you know God is a He or She or It or Anything?
- Have you ever seen God?
- If you have seen God, how did you know it is God?
-Have ever felt the holy spirit?
-What did you feel when it came upon you?
- Who created you?
- If your answer is God, how did he create you?
- Do you know the meaning of delusion and Psychosis?
- If your answer is yes, do you think your religious beliefs are different from the symptoms of both?
- Do you know the meaning of addiction?
-If yes, how much of your life do you think your religious beliefs occupy and influence?
- Do you think it's possible the family you were born into influenced your becoming religious?
- If the answer is 'No', would your answer still be 'No' if you were born to a core muslim/Jewish/Christian/Hindu family?

So, let's start from there at least.

N/B: If you post any "the bible said, or it was stated in the bible ish, I'm off!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, You Are All Invited. by elated177: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
IamMichael:

I wanted to leave you to your stüpidity, but you are a human, so I guess i should be more humane with you. The best way to cure a mass of ignorant people is to start with impacting them knowledge, one person at a time. I have had religious discuss with a lot of Christians, and one thing i found common in them all is that it is almost impossible to have an objective discuss with someone who will blatantly refuse to see facts as facts. I hope you are not the same seeing as belief in something doesn't make it true/right.

https://www.nairaland.com/5759141/pastor-claimed-covid-19-hysteria-plot

I usually start with this questions in no order:

-How do you know God is a He or She or It or Anything?
- Have you ever seen God?
- If you have seen God, how did you know it is God?
-Have ever felt the holy spirit?
-What did you feel when it came upon you?
- Who created you?
- If your answer is God, how did he create you?
- Do you know the meaning of delusion and Psychosis?
- If your answer is yes, do you think your religious beliefs are different from the symptoms of both?
- Do you know the meaning of addiction?
-If yes, how much of your life do you think your religious beliefs occupy and influence?
- Do you think it's possible the family you were born into influenced your becoming religious?
- If the answer is 'No', would your answer still be 'No' if you were born to a core muslim/Jewish/Christian/Hindu family?

So, let's start from there at least.

N/B: If you post any "the bible said, or it was stated in the bible ish, I'm off!"

See this one! You want to be humane with who? You have added ignorance to stupidity!

What makes you think I want the two of us to engage in any form of discourse?

Just simply point out the things in my threads that display stupidity or go away with YHVH's curse.

Who has time to give pearls to pigs or holy things to dogs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / What Is The Significance Of Tithe In The Bible? / How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.