Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad (11256 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by dinggle: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2010
Where are our security agencies?,, S.S.S and the rest
This copycat wanna be was so immature that he shot a hate video without covering his face, there is no reason why it should take our intelligence agencies 5days to get him arrested and have him repeat word for word what he said on the video. A reward of =N=10Million should be immediately issued for information leading to his arrest. The campaign should be taken to the media, his pic should be on T.V stations across Nigeria 24/7 until his is arrested, a stern warning should be sent by the police to those living in same house with him or neighbors, if they don't do the right thing they will be tried as accomplices. Any landlord housing him will immediately loose his house to the state!, this man is an enemy of the country and should be treated as one. His pics should be on every street, local govt offices, state govt offices until he is captured. His pic should also be sent to all immigration border points, airports (local and international) , all markets (small or big), all motor parks, inter state luxury buses, BRT buses, all police check points, Latmas, even agberos should be given his pics. Alerts should be sent to all west African borders. We should not bastardize Muslims because of an idiot who will pay for more than he has caused!, Boko Haram did it where is he today with all his gra gra? I don't believe a religion or an ethnic group should be bastardize because of a few which the state has ability to deal with. The best treatment for this man

* Tie him to a truck and drive him around the town he bombed, so his blood can cleanse the evil he caused.

This is a test of leadership and how swiftly our security agencies can respond, what he did is no more or less a crime than what happened on independence day or recent Kidnappings!!! All these ppl hiding under religion, oil, politics need to be crushed, after crushing them, the question "Who is NEXT" should be sent to the general public!

If Nigeria does not have an anti terror squad, we need to set one up NOW!, and strictly monitor the movement of these foreigners from Chad, Sudan, Niger and Mali  the anti-terror squad am talking about is a field squad sent to every motor park to observe the movement of these guys from north to South, east etc. We need to knw where their Journey begins and where it ends, where they sleep and shit! intelligence gathering from Churches, Mosque and communities should be encouraged and increased , we need to start gathering serious information about these ppl. If our leaders can't handle the job they need to go back to their villages and let those of us who have the ability to replace them. Immigration should enforce the laws of the country on these foreigners as well. Identification should be checked on the foreign Okada riders! It is no news that many of them live at Ikotun, Jakande, Iyan Paja, Agege, Alaba these and many other place are places our field immigration officers should be fetching out these miscrants, not seating in the office. I m not sure our laws allows them to work in Nigeria. They should be sent back home and banished from returning. Finger printing should be set-up at all immigration land border. No foreigner should be allowed in without a local citizen sponsorship who will be responsible for any criminal or bad behavior and who will also post a deportation bond! Its not too late, lets start now and prevent the disaster of tomorrow.

Lastly, crime knows no religion or ethnic background, this is a time for resilience and a time for all Nigerians to come together, if u think u r exempted because u r Muslim think again because tho! u might not be caught in violence but your family member, friend, or associate might be the next victim!, Observation is the best tool in fighting terror! always observe your environment especially in a public places. Suspicious movements and strange behaviors should not be dismissed but taken seriously. If u r in a public bus be very observant of suspicious objects and left over bags! BRT and inter state luxury buses conductors should have hand held scan devices for scanning passengers and should be taught psychological profiling!, what ever makes us safe should be our prerogative. This is also where man's best friend should be called to duty, hehehehe my PITBULL can fish out all Osamabad wanna be!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Eretare(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2010
It is very unfortunate that a small group of persons can end up painting a much larger group in a bad light.
As a christian, I've lived with muslims as neighbours and they are very nice people.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by ladeeh09: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2010
God bless you Henry4ual for setting the record straight, all of these happen for other reasons but religion is used as a cover.
Truly a shame innocent lives should have to go through this. The govt needs to be firm and make examples of these murderers. They also need to be proactive and bunny down these guys before these attacks take place.
50 th independence just happened and what definitive action was taken.
Taking a swipe at Islam or the prophet is not the solution you will only breed anarchy and confusion on the society.
No religion calls for this and we have good and bad people on all sides, history has a list if you bothered to look.
Calm down people.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by scopusng(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2010
OUT OF PRINT -- CHECK BACK

Are Allah and Jehovah the same God?

Who is the spirit that spoke to Mohammed?

Is it really possible for God to have a Son?

Was Mohammed really a prophet?

Christians and Muslims face an impossible difference. They each have a book which they claim describes God and what He expects from men. The Koran itself states, "Our Allah and your Allah is one; and it is to Him we bow." (Surah 29:46) Modern missions to Arabs have accepted this teaching out of the Koran. The name Allah is used in their Bibles, and some even go so far as to try to teach Christ as he is presented in the Koran.

It doesn’t work, and for good reason. The Koran’s description of Allah is so different than the Bible’s description of Jehovah that it becomes clear they are two different persons! Author G.J.O. Moshay, born in heavily Islamic Nigeria, proves this simply and beyond a doubt. He shows that Mohammed received his revelation from a spirit, all right, but that spirit was not Jehovah. And this explains why that spirit so strongly denies the sonship of Jesus Christ!

Moshay has succeeded in presenting a simple argument that forces a Muslim to stop and think. He answers many of the common questions that form barriers keeping Muslims from the Gospel. After you have read this book, and understand the clear differences between Allah and Jehovah, you can give it to a Muslim friend. Written in a gentle and persuasive manner that a Muslim can understand, this book ends with a loving and compelling presentation of Jesus Christ.

This book will appeal to a wide readership of Muslims and Christians. Whilst it is a scholarly work, it is nonetheless lucid and readable. In comparing Islam and Christianity it burns with vitality, sincerity, courage, and honest. Is is indeed rare for anyone of Mr. Moshay's perception and intellect to be so honest about his or her convictions. Others have studied the facts and been drawn to the same conclusion only to side step and shy away from their own findings. This author does not do so.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by alldone(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2010
this is very bad and unacceptable.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by scopusng(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2010
Was Mohammed really a prophet?

Who is the spirit that spoke to Mohammed?

FOOLS
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by CrudeOil2(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2010
Will Nigeria ever progress?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Chongaiman: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2010

. . . and we did this because our
Creator has ordered us to wage war on everyone
who does not embrace the religion of Islam
after
preaching to them. . .

Food for thought!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by dvee2: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
NOT IN MY NAME: I call on all muslim to come out and condemn this act of terrorism by this group whatever there name is. As a muslim i swear by the Almighty that Hell shall be your abode whoever you might be killing women and children unjustly.However as Nigerians we must all guard our utterances because such hateful utterances will always further aggravate the situation rather than calm it.For example falsely showing a picture of burnt people scupping oil from and oil leak in the south and claiming they are Jos victim is cheap propaganda. the second picture is also of previous jos crisis and not the recent bomb incident.Wonder what you aim to achieve with this.I believe and pray our generation will one day overcome this hate.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by mclehwot: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2010
from his words .
"This is a war between muslims and non-muslims.
We are ready for anyone willing to face us,
whether it ’s a group of people or even the
government because we know who supports us"

From this statement it means that a lot of our leaders are involved in the sponsoring of this guys. And the man is opening acknowledging them.
And this People are so daft to think that God will actually ask you to go and kill innocent people just because they refuse to accept your religious believes.

and for goodness sake in all this places the naughty person called and said that they were abuse, they were the ones who started the everything and now they are the victims? They go to a land that is not theirs, the people accept them with open arms only for them to claiming ownership of the place and start killing people because of religious believes and they expect the people to go on their knees and say killing me please i won't fight back? that was the situation in Kaduna. and untill the people in Jos stand up for themselves like the people in kaduna did and the people sponsoring them are cut this thing wont end, it will just keep poping it's ugly head everywhere.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by dvee2: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

Press Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday 26 December, 2010

MPAC Strongly Condemns Attacks in Jos and Maiduguri

Nigerians witnessed another bloody days of barbaric and gruesome murders when civilians became soft targets for murderers in both Jos and Maiduguri on Christmas eve. While the Jos blasts claimed 32 human lives and injured 74, Governor Ali Modu Sheriff and the Police Command in Borno claimed that the Maiduguri attacks, which claimed 6 people, including a pastor and a retired soldier and injured 25 at two churches, were perpetrated by the Boko Haram sect members.

These incessant acts of terrorism represent another low point for our nation. For more than two decades now, inter-religious tragedies seem to be occurring with depressing frequency as political leaders have failed time and time again to find the solutions to the underlying causes. Most Nigerians actually know that these root causes rest squarely with unscrupulous politicians who have absolutely no value for human lives and no scruples about damaging societal cohesion and peace.

As Muslims, it is important to reiterate unequivocally that the Christians are our brothers and sisters in humanity, co-citizens and most especially people of the covenant of the prophet of Islam (See A Forgotten Covenant below). Their lives and places of worship must be respected and protected from any violation as commanded by Islam. We therefore use these times of murderous attacks during their celebration to remind ourselves of the commonalities of our religious heritages, both of which hold the life of Jesus Christ (AS) to be an example for humanity. The Qur’an states "Behold! The angels said: 'O Mary! God gives you glad tidings of a word from Him. His name will be Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter and in the company of those nearest to God.'"

Anger, rage or urge for revenge cannot be a valid justification for ignoring the most basic principles of our religion and its core values of justice, mercy, human dignity, freedom, sanctity of human life and equality for all. As the Qur’an states in Chapter 5, verse 6: "And never let hatred of anyone lead you into the sin of deviating from justice." Attacking civilians, even during the time of war, or attacking Christian places of worship are clear deviation from the tenets of Islam, which upholds the sanctity of life and forbids crimes against humanity. When such crimes are attributed to people who claim to be Muslims, as Muslim ourselves we cannot be bystanders, we must be involved in constructive intervention at all levels of crime prevention and law enforcement.

We call on all decent Nigerians not to loose heart and to stay determined to work together across barriers of faith and ethnicity, to rid the nation of the scourge of terrorism and those incubating it. Islam does not tolerate the use of terrorism for any purpose, regardless of the identity of the aggressors or the nature of their motives. Furthermore, individual members of society are not allowed to take the law into their own hands and render punishment, regardless of whether a similar crime had been committed against the Muslims or not. The case of these latest victims can be viewed only as a horrible murders for which the perpetrators, whomever and wherever they are, should be hunted down and punished under the full extent of the law.

(Also called 'Charter of Privileges': to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai .)

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah (Prophet Muhammad, SAW), as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."
-End-

Link: http://www.mpac-ng.org/mpac-positions/590-mpac-strongly-condemns-attacks-in-jos-and-maiduguri.html
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by bisiaet: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
I dont want to say anything much about this people any longer I had said it and I stood by it this people are satanic I just dont see them as a human at all. In a real sense I can now understand why people refer to this hausa's as as "A Parasite in Nigeria" I still wonder where does this people came from or how do they even came to Nigeria I mean this North people of a thing because no southern muslim will wake up in the morning and said one alien allah told him to go and suck blood of innocent so it is this same animal called the hausa's who will do such.

I hate this people and this their so called die hard religion with passion because this animals make me to belief nothing is peaceful about this religion at all because where ever they are in the world [b]PEACE always become a thing of the past. Look at the silly Hausa in Nigeria education they are nowhere, exposure no where, development nowhere, terrible sickness they are the champion, backwardness is their good friend, power hungry their thirst, looting their best family, lies their best companion, religious darkness and blood sucking thier grandfather and after someone will come to me and [b]say look islam is for peace, what peace?? I think it is high time to let this hausa just get out of Nigeria these people are truely Nigeria problem thy are the Nigeria parasite, Nigeria HIV, Nigeria Cancer, they are NIgeria Cankerworm and devourer I think we have had enough of this bastards time to let go this animals so that they can go and suck their family blood as they want they are a serious Nigeria Vampire God has punish them already by scoutching them with a hot like hell weather and threw diseases and sickness to them and for sure God will punusih them more I just dislike this people with so much passion F U C K Y O U A L L if you dont kill more you are all bastards in fact go and bring Bin Laden to stay with you ok if you think anybody will beg you is a lie of the devil you will all die one day. That your allien allah you will show us where he lives one day is that ok you bloody F O O L S descendant of animals No apology let anyone who feel bad about my post go to hell. I D I O T S!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/b]
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by seunbballo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
Its a big shame that someone or group of people because of religion or any sort of justification within their mind would try to blow their fellow human beings up. It is indeed disgraceful. I love both Muslim and Christian brothers and sisters. I was raised up in my grandad's house where he was a devout Muslim and he gave all of his kids muslim names by he never forced them to go to mosque or not. He taught them what he knew about the Islam, some followed and some became Christians.

The surprising the thing and one which i know that can unite people is love for one another. Everyone lived in peace under the same roof in the same house without threatning one another with violence nor with death threats. I was even more surprised that once in a while, the ones that are muslims would preach to the christians to try and convert them and the christians too would do the same. But at the end of it all, love prevailed and everyone is acting on their instinct and believe to what religion they should follow. My lovely, kind, God fearing grandad is now late. Before he died, he was prayed for by the christians in his family and the muslims in his family. My grandma is still a muslim, and those that became a Christian became one and those that stayed been muslims are still muslim.

Religion is not a justifiction for hate, crime death but should rather be a practise by individuals and family members showing love, peace, harmony, togetherness regardless of whether people around them believe in their religion or not.

God Bless u all. Happy New Yar in Advance
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by nevachange(f): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
the problem with this muslim gays is that when xtains give them chance the take chances, forget all those jihad talk, make una no to push button, or else thye erosion that will happen will leave more land empty that the sahara desert,
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Mobinga: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2010
Google Itself

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by deadie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mobinga:

Google Itself
Uhmm, Ok, I take the first one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
I join all Nigerians, Muslims, Christians and other faith group alike to unequivocally condemn the Violence in Jos in the strictest of terms.

I commiserate with those affected by the carnage and look forward to Nigerians working together across the faith community to defeat this common enemies. They will be defeated.

I equally distance myself from the hate-inciting utterance of those who accuse Muslims generally. I refuse to subscribe to the groupthink of blaming group of over 50 million people for the crime of a handful of hate-mongering extremists.

I look forward to a capable leadership in 2011, so that Jos can go back to the good neighborliness and interfaith cordiality that existed way back up to the early 90s _ _ _yes, even among the xtians & the muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0OHnDDXqY

I will not submit myself to the error of hasty generalisation, neither will I blame a man for the sin that was not committed in his name.

PARALLELS_ _ _
Are there Nigerian drug barons & 419ers?
Do they consult with you b4 defrauding others?
Are you culpable of the crimes?
Will you take the blame for the crime perpetrated?
What have you done personally to curb this menace?
THINK ABOUT IT!!!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by rhymz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
I know some of us here are trying to be politically correct by not wanting to state the obvious but I still stand by my earlier assertions, islamic ideology and teachings encourage violence. Take a good look at every country that has been unfortunate to have a 50-50 mix or near it, it has been their Modus operandi from the middle east to northern Africa, to northern states of many African countries, violence, violence. I am not going to say things to make an average muslim feel good coz all they do is condemn the act and then fold their arms and wait for the next one to happen. How many of their leaders have made concerted efforts to bring such people to book or even preach against such acts? Instead, they subtly give support to this bunch and then talk nice later.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by deadie(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
AIRDIG:

I join all Nigerians, Muslims, Christians and other faith group alike to unequivocally condemn the Violence in Jos in the strictest of terms.

I commiserate with those affected by the carnage and look forward to Nigerians working together across the faith community to defeat this common enemies. They will be defeated.

I equally distance myself from the hate-inciting utterance of those who accuse Muslims generally. I refuse to subscribe to the groupthink of blaming group of over 50 million people for the crime of a handful of hate-mongering extremists.

I look forward to a capable leadership in 2011, so that Jos can go back to the good neighborliness and interfaith cordiality that existed way back up to the early 90s _ _ _yes, even among the xtians & the muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0OHnDDXqY

I will not submit myself to the error of hasty generalisation, neither will I blame a man for the sin that was not committed in his name.

PARALLELS_ _ _
Are there Nigerian drug barons & 419ers?
Do they consult with you b4 defrauding others?
Are you culpable of the crimes?
Will you take the blame for the crime perpetrated?
What have you done personally to curb this menace?
THINK ABOUT IT!!!

barons & 419ers do not commit their crime in the name of Nigeria, your terrorist commit their crime in the name of religion and they are mostly abated, tolerated and encouraged by your religious leaders and find justification in your 'holy' book. So tell me, shall we blame it on the Igbos?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
-Rev. King(human torture)_ _ _Psalm 137:9. bless those who seizes infant babies and smashes them against a rock!
-Helen Ukpabio (child witch burning)_ _ _ Kill Witches. You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB) etc.

(The abovementioned refers.) Do you want Christianity to be judge by the action of using your holy books the bible.

What have you done to address their extremist acts?
So tell me shall we blame it on the Amajiris?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by mrofficial(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^ So, how many infants have the christians stoned to the wall?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
AIRDIG:

-Rev. King(human torture)_ _ _Psalm 137:9. bless those who seizes  infant babies and smashes them against a rock!
-Helen Ukpabio (child witch burning)_ _ _ Kill Witches. You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB) etc.

(The abovementioned refers.) Do you want Christianity to be judge by the action of using your holy books the bible.

You are trying to say that violence is common to both islam and christianity.  How many mosques has christians blown up in calabar, lagos or akure. My friend, people are hurting.The words you said above is enough for christians to start dishing out the same treatment to your muslim brothers here in the southern states. Looking at those pictures, any christian that speaks against islam in this thread has every right to do so
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
You can't blame those extremist, they are just following orders

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by violent(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
and more!

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Mobinga: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
AIRDIG:

-Rev. King(human torture)_ _ _Psalm 137:9. bless those who seizes  infant babies and smashes them against a rock!

Don't be ridiculous. . When was the last time you heard of Christians killing people? And when was the last time you heard of Muslims doing so? The fact is the world has moved including Christians, the only thing still taking us back to  the stone ages is your religion. Can you imagine a Christian saying "If you don't embrace my religion you muslims we would kill you, your children, and your wives". How silly can your religion be? Your religion should never have come to to be, it was a mistake. Islam is a mistake.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by udennaa: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
It is very unfortunate we have a weakling as president.tufiakwa!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Chongaiman: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
AIRDIG:

-Rev. King(human torture)_ _ _Psalm 137:9. bless those who seizes  infant babies and smashes them against a rock!

Hehehe. . . . . . Your comments are laughable. You are playing pranks with those verses and sorry, I won't dignify your comments with an exegesis because it would still be meaningless to you. Even if we took the verses at face value, were Muslims the victims of King and Akpabio? Did the perpetrators go scot free? Were they not arrested by the police? So because so called Christians (by  their fruits ye shall know them) victimised some who lack knowledge (and thereby perishing as a result), that gives the green light for jihadists to also kill and maim them? Why didn't the jihadists turn on their fellow Muslims?

The sultan wants us to believe it's not a religious matter. When something happens between a husband and wife, we call it a family matter. Yet something happens between Christians and Muslims and they want us to believe its not based on religious differences. Fortunately, this Jamaatu group has clarified the issue. Its not enough to condemn their actions. Talk is cheap. Let the Muslims take drastic actions against these so called renegades otherwise they should be prepared to accept and live with others' opinions about the intimate link between Islam and violence.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
sweetguy10 said:

I KNEW IT , I KNEW IT WAS THOSE UGLY LOOKING , NEVER-DO-WELL MUSLIMS WITH THEIR DIRTY BEARDS . IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM ALL . GEJ SHOULD KILL ALL OF THEM , UGLY RETARDS .THE ONLY THING THEY ARE GOOD AT IS WREAK HAVOC IN THE NAME OF ONE DIRTY PROPHET MOHAMMED. IS THIS THE WAY PROPHET MOHAMMED TAUGHT THEM ?? IF IT'S THIS WAY THEN PROPHET MOHAMMED MUST BE A FO.OL AND PROBABLY HIGH ON HIS URINE . AWON OLOSHI ONIRANU . UNA NO GO DO BETTER , BASTARDOS

You're just as stuppid and ignorant as the people you hate.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
colomb said:

No muslim should fool him or herself by condeming these deeds. No matter how you want to look at it, these jihadist are actualy practising true islam and the earlier drop religious sentiments and start seeking out facts based on what your koran reveals, the more your eyes will be opened to the true nature of what you call a religion. A lots of you people have been deeply hoodwinked into the islamic system that you have never even question your religon's philosophy for clarity, Islam is pure evil, forget about what your parents told you and the anti-truth defense mechanism implanted in your mind. Seek the true knowledge on what your religion actualy represents through an analysis of your holy book(s). allah explicity made what is required of you people clear so stop trying to make yourself looking like an exception to these cannibals, they are only being obedient.

I weighed the kind of heaven Christiany promises and that of Islam and even that alone tells so much, how can a god okays things he condems doing on earth in heaven. How can an Islam satan be symbolic with some stones in mecca which is regard as the holy land, a holy land that is satan's abode is quite puzzling.

Please just shut up. You sound extremely stuppid and ignorant.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
violent said:

You can't blame those extremists. They are just following orders

www.nairaland.com/attachments/370106_Why_muslims_are_violent_JPG450a4f24a7034fb4b0e987770a9f9299

So when are you going to start following YOURS?

CHRISTIAN BIBLE ORDERS:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
    Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
    You should not let a sorceress live.  (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.  (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
    Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.  (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
    1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.  (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
    2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death.  They are guilty of a capital offense.  (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.  (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
    A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.  (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
    Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.  (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
    Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
    But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.  (Deuteronomy  22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
    1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.  (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.  (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
    One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die.  (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
    1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles,  and the predicted signs or miracles take place.  If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them.  The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul.  Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone.  Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him.  The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt.  Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you.  (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.'  You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?'  If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message.  That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared.  (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
    So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired.  As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies.  Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies.  So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever.  Amen.  That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires.  Even the women turned against the natural way to have intimacy and instead indulged in sex with each other.  And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other.  Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved.  When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done.  Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.  They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful.  They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents.  They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving.  They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway.  And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.  (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
    For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites.  You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment.  They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it.  Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again.  Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.'  (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
    The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever.  It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'  (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

2) Christian God's Murders for silly Reasons:

Kill Brats
    From there Elisha went up to Bethel.  While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him.  "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!"  The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord.  Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.  (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

''God'' Kills the Curious
    And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter.  And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?   (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Killed by a Lion
    Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!"  But the man refused to strike the prophet.  Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me."  And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.  (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Killing the Good Samaritan
    The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill.  Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
    When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip.  But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God.  (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners
    Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.  (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

''God'' Will Kill Children
    The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived.  Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered."  O LORD, what should I request for your people?  I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and bosoms that give no milk.  The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children."  (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
    "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

''God'' Kills all the First Born of Egypt
    And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed.  Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died.  (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women
    "You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD.  "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms.  With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer.  With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.  With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers.  "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD.  "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth!  I am your enemy," says the LORD.  "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights.  When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble.  You will be desolate forever.  Even your stones will never again be used for building.  You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.  (Jeremiah 51:20-26)
     (Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter.  So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

''God'' Will Kill the Children of Sinners
    If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins.  I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted.  (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More violation and Baby Killing
    Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives violated by the attacking hordes.  For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.  (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by TippyTop(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
This is why I never get in Religious debates. Our God is holier than yours mentality has from generation to generation helped to validate the notion that Africans are incapable of governing themselves.
Christians are just as bad as Muslims.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by jmaine: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
ROSSIKE:

colomb said:

Please just shut up. You sound extremely stuppid and ignorant.

Please imbibe the emboldened part. . .lest you sound more wayward in your replies or i will confirm you to be just one of those low animals meant to be humans with brains who caused such an unnecessary carnage in Jos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria / APC Convention: South West Picks Kekemeke, Omisore / Uche Ogah Polls 141,952 Votes To Emerge Abia APC Guber Candidate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.