Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad (11253 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by aloyemeka1: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
AIRDIG:

World population=6 billion+
Muslim population=1.5 billion+
STATISTIC: 1 Muslims(25%), 3 others

Nigeria population=150 million+
Muslim population=75 million+
STATISTIC: 1 Muslims(50%), 1 others

If Islam is a terror religion(as you most of want it to be), with the capacity for senseless killing and the level of violence, the terrorist have been able to demonstrate_ _ _

If Muslims have the mandate to kill non-Muslims as the terrorist proclaim and you would rather believe, despite repeated attempt by Muslims to educate you of their creed_ _ _

If 1 suicide bomber kills on average of 10 people, with every successful terrorist act_ _ _
_ _ _What is the possibility of you been alive?

Do you want Christianity to be judge by the action of Rev. King(human torture), Helen Ukpabio (child witch burning) etc. What have you done to address their extremist acts?

See what Muslim clerics have been up to (you won't see this on CNN, ALJAZEERA, FOX, BBC etc.)

]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPt0Vu4cFg&feature=related

You cannot define a 1.5 billion strong faith-group with the action of a few wicked soul who would justify their madness anyway.

Why is it that Muslims like to claim population?. Does it help them serve Allah better or what?. Where and how did you come up with 1.5 billion?. Christianity has the largest population in the world and I doubt if they are up to 1.5 billion how much less Islam. And the 75 million Muslim population in Nigeria is a joke,right?.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by aloyemeka1: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2011
dvee2:

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

Press Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sunday 26 December, 2010

MPAC Strongly Condemns Attacks in Jos and Maiduguri

We are tired of their apologies and condemnation. If they truly hate this act of violence, let them talk to their brothers about it. Another one will happen before June 2011 and they will release another note of apology and condemnation while innocent lives continue to waste. May be someone told them that the middle belt and the Southern population can be diminished through these incessant killings since they are so obsessed with population in the North.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by aloyemeka1: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

I NEVER BECAME A MUSLIM BY MY OWN WILL RATHER I WAS FORCED, ALTHOUGH MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ARE PRACTICING MUSLIMS, BUT I DON'Y LIKE THE RELIGION. WHEN THE FOUND OUT THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE RELIGION, THEY REPORTED ME TO THE SHEIK OF OUR MOSQUE AND WHAT I GOT WAS THREAT ON MY LIFE, IT IS VERY PAINFUL THAT THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF WORSHIP IN ISLAM, NO TOLERANCE, SHEAR WICKEDNESS AGAINST HUMANITY, I PRAY FOR GOD'S INTERVENTION,  THE LAST THING I WILL EVER WISH MYSELF IS THE ABULUTION I DO EVERYDAY 4 TIMES AND USING MY FOREHEAD TO COLLECT ALL THE DUST ON THE FLOOR,  A RELIGION THAT HARBOURS  TERRORISM AND CRIMINALITY,  MY PARENTS STOPED ME FROM GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF FEAR OF GOING 'ASTRAY' THAT IS DUMPING ALLAH, BUT THANK GOD. I ESCAPED MY HOMETOWN IN KANURI KINGDOM BORNU STATE TO LAGOS,  A CHRISTIAN BROTHER HAVE BEING TAKING CARE OF ME, HE GOT ME A LITTLE JOB IN A BUSSINESS CETRE,  THE LAST THING I WILL EVER DO IS TO RETURNE TO ISLAM, I WILL RATHER DIE,  cry[color=#990000][/color]

A suspicious story sha especially when your name is nwaigbo.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by onoslala: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2011
i dnt undrstnd wht is happenin in dis nija o! A man confessd dt he is responsibl 4 d killings and he has nt bein aresstd or killed,why?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by ishow2005(m): 2:10am On Jan 02, 2011
O Allah, my fellow country men and muslim brothers are killing in the name of your religion, plz increase them in knowlegde and understanding so that they can understand your religion of peace( ISLAM) beta.
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by igboboy1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
ishow2005:

O Allah, my fellow country men and muslim brothers are killing in the name of your religion, plz increase them in knowlegde and understanding so that they can understand your religion of peace( ISLAM) beta.

Dream on, No be just nigerian muslims ok, muslims world wide are making planet earth unbearable, e.g

1. egyptian coptics are never safe in their country, always being bombed by muslims
2. iraqi christians suffer from suicide bombings from muslims everyweek
3. europeans suffer from muslim suicide bombers everuday, if muslims are not arrested in britain then it is france or denmark, italy, spain, sweden, germany, after allowing una to migrate una dey ungrateful
4. phillipines, indonesia and other SE Asian countries na wa for muslims there, so so suicide bombings, India and pakistan nkor? same tory

this is a world wide menace, and you guys have to stop this nonsense, we the so called infidels are tired of discussions from the muslim community talking about islam=peace, show us and talk less
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Ivynwa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
I think the best way the good muslims can make the extremist ones stop is to form a peaceful unit and send out a high sounding message that if they continue to rub mud on you guys religion that you guys will have to let go of the muslim religion (I am not encouraging that you leave your religion. If christians stoop as low as these extremists are doing, I will choose to worship God on my own in the secrecy of my bedroom once I can get sweet praise and worship songs in youtubes and read my bible).
I am sure that if they realize that their actions are putting others to shame and making the good ones want to lose their faith they will come to their senses and want to stop, they love the religion with passion and won't like to be the cause of others breaking away from it.
When did we all wake up and lose sweet peace, tolerance and unity in the name of religion. God please come heal our world!
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by Nsiman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Abagworo! Are they MEND?
Re: Jos Killings; Jama'atu Ahlus Claims Responsibility. It Is Jihad by gistar(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
now tell me how you are supposed to preach to me to convert to a muslim when all you do is kill! kill!! kill!!!
this bunch of idiots tell themselves they are fighting for God, since when does God need fighting for.
oh i see their god is a lame and they really need to fight for it.
useless people, u will all rot in hell in Jesus mighty name.amen

to the christian and the few good muslims this country needs revamping from the ills of these savage! good-for-nothing! no-heart-having! bastards.

and i believe our prayers can do it.GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro Undertakes To Return N480m, Submits Passports To EFCC / Dapchi Girls: Army Admits Withdrawing Troops Before Abduction / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.