Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 (112155 Views)

Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Openbusiness: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Lol.....this coro virus is really targeting the cabal!

[img]https://media./images/6938b88a35b56623bdcb498b6d51c43b/tenor.gif[/img]

Ship him to the isolation stadium in Lagos.....asap
Which Lagos please, the one in Italy or UK?

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by LORDofODDS(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
So he did test this week and he was busy roaming kaduna before the test results were out..... The painful thing is that he came to my area this week addressing police men on how to handle the curfew.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
And Buhari who spent even more time with Abba kyari is still lying through his teeth. Issokay ooo
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by olamy7(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
this thing is getting serious almost everyday
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by brookz: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
In order to avoid stories that touches the heart...

1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Adedayoajayi014: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
where is sanusi
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DonMekino(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
I find it hard to believe....all these politicians testing positive none is showing symptoms, I hope it's not a ploy to squander the goodwill money ppl donated? and imagine the poor masses that have not been tested, u can imagine the population of the carriers
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by tiwiex(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
kponkedenge:
The best thing to happen to someone is to test positive without any symptoms yet. Most people in this category beat the virus.
The ones that show symptoms and become quite ill are the ones that mostly die from it.
The virus is genius as it spreads. Dangerous too.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by miscellany(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
This Corona is one hell of a niggarrr

It spare no Moda fuckkker
Thought you said it was a hoax and not an African thingy? To fold you like flip phone just dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Asuito7(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amanda4life:
My love get well soon.
F
Jesus will heal you
Do you know Elrufai in person
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by cerpvad(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
What about Governor Fayemi of Ekiti State. We have not heard from him yet ever since he went into isolation.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by aristocratic5(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
The rich also cry
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ipswitch: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ha! Mallam El Rufai, get well soon

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TimmyA: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ground don level
Whiziddo:
JUNGLE DON MATURE!!!!

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
all the nigerians politicians are in self-isolation. mumu nigerians are wishing them quick recovery. nigerians no get sense at all. these men are going to hide and they call it self-isolation. how can you test positive and then remain in your house. i never see am for any country. go to the isolation centre. you cannot stay home.
Open your eyes, people. these men are running away from their responsibilities. they do not want to die. they want you to die and aftward they will continue enjoying their money. do not believe any politician claiming to self-isolate. the politicians in italy are still working and representing their people. if you are sick, you cannot keep your position in an emergency situation. in emergency, if you cannot do it, you step down. who will then run the show when all our politicians are hiding.
they are asking everything to shut down. what will you eat after shutting down? how will you pay your rent?

the case is not to stay home, but what is the package afterward? is it not time to plan packages for nigerians. people should be able to get free rents and food stamps.

the richest man in africa, dangote donated 200 million (naira not dollars) while Jim Ovia donated 1 billion.

the wealthiest black woman in the world donated 35 million (naira not dollars) while tuface donated 10 million naira.

make una look well oh.

those edeehots way quote me last time when i talk about dangote, see for yourself.

the world hated Tonto dike day share hand sanitizers and face masks while the most beloved Omotola and Genevieve day house day hide.

Davido day busy day show una private jet and expensive wristwatches but tacha is bringing light to the presidentcovikk hiding and addressing his people on twitter.

the most beloved wizkid day hide but na people like bobrisky go even help you in times like this.

all the top pastors sit down in isolation while tonto Dikeh is sharing things to their church members. na the same people go sitdown day judge asewo

aisha buhari wristwatch alone fit save one million nigerians. the first lady sit don day hide. in a time like this I prefer a first lady like Patience jonathan than aisha.

nobody is addressing nigerians. no one is talking or answering questions. all nigerians are in the dark. everything you know na wetin you read from foreign blogs or channels. where is the minister of health? why is our president not addressing us. they just use military and police day flog people anyhow. give people hope.

where all the money go? all the billions contributed so far, why are we not seeing the beneficiaries? where are the ventilators?

who day spray sanitizers for parks or roads?

abeg nigerians just protect yourself. we no get government oh. all the celebrities and politicians are all hiding now. leaving you to your faith.

but fools go still day defend the same people way day kill them.

ronaldo gave ALL his hotels in portugal to accommodate victims. no church or imam don donate him church to accommodate members of their church or mosque way contract this.

they should use all mosques and churches as isolation centres.
you are very much on point here. kudos to you for this response. meanwhile,
Funsho Alakija: richest black woman in the world turned evangelist preaching in Lagos state. Well done mama evangelist . we are really in the end time.
watch the inspiring video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1H99ss3K0
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by April4th(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Short man devil has finally contacted covik 1 9. The midget of kaduna is on a very long thing.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
I hope this man is not playing to the gallery
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
cerpvad:
What about Governor Fayemi of Ekiti State. We have not heard from him yet ever since he went into isolation.
his own is negative.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ray333(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
And am sure he has infected others already see him Nd family earlier today

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by NoonMasamune: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
edoairways:
There is something fishy about this epidemic. First Wuhan hasn't recorded any case and is about to open up for economic activities. Second USA and Italy are still battling with the diseased that emanated from China. Third most Our top politician are testing positive to the virus while majority of the masses are happy. I want to believe this isn't third world war. A friend of mine suggested a Chinese movie where corona virus was revealed on Netflix
The reason wuhan hasn't recorded any cases is because they stopped testing people. Also, coronavirus is a family of viruses. The movie was probably referencing another strian

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by frog12: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
everyone that met the bauchi governor is at risk, including dangote !!!!
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Johnsinia(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Something is telling me that the version of coronavirus in Nigeria is to eliminate all those that are sponsoring Boko Haram and are fighting Christians. All to wipe away all the corrupt politician Christians or Muslims.

It has started already, more to go down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by edoairways: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
NoonMasamune:

The reason wuhan hasn't recorded any cases is because they stopped testing people. Also, coronavirus is a family of viruses. The movie was probably referencing another strian
There is more to this, time will tell
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Zenithpeak(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
JaredNormak:
angry angry

He could die oo.

He always looks frail like a sickle cell Anaemia patient.

He may bounce back too.

He is actually SS genotype
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Antoeni(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wish you Quick Recovery
It’s Only Corona that Treat Every One Equally
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by onyenatruchi: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Osonddu:
⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩
Let us brace our offended solitary✞⛨✞mindset in spite of COVID-19❁❁as the world’s finest hour perpetual uncertainty
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
let us brace our❁❁hearts❤as the very center✛✜✛of our hearts♥is an armored supreme excellence to be victorious by an unequivocal perseverance and hope
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
let us brace❁❁unconditional♥Love♥kindness and triumph to be the masters✥✥✥of our own chain♼☢♻of destiny
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
let us brace unity☝and☝oneness to beckon for victorious war☬☬☬against fear and the inherent vice of crisis✟✟✟at its peril.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
It's༒༒༒Well
⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩
thumbs up my dear
you're one in a million
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MartinsD12(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
olasco2035:

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1243979535021981696?s=19

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1243980298938974210?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qefs91wJCbQ

Let's please maintain our sanity, I think this is becoming political in nature and used for political gains in order to milk money
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by shalominite2013: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Get well gov
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Friend22(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Just saw this...wow

Something is definitely not right here. It's either these people are looking for money from WHO or covid-19 is one hell of a comic virus....

Why do most you reason like this?

Who jokes with a disease that has been killing people?

Sometimes I feel some of you are not even in your right minds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
The worst news this evening.

This man is being loved by the people of Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by achi4u(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
sheguy:
Corona, please go back to the china you came from if you can't help us kill all this our evil politican.

Mtcheee!! Honestly, i am not happy with this corola because he is not doing his job properly.
I'm beginning to take this Corona nonsense as a hoax...why all this target are not folding up?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Zenithpeak(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
todugo:
BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE THE RICH WHO ARE POSITIVE NOT DYING BUT ITS THE COMMON MAN THAT ARE DYING OF THE VIRUS? undecided

Its just a matter of time..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.