Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Girls "macking" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls "macking" (4062 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls "macking" by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2010
Guys, would it bother you or be considered a "turn off" if a woman stops you, tries to "holla" and asks for your number?

I have seen it happen. grin I cannot explain the discomfort on the guy's face lol.

Has it happened to you before (at the club, bar, mall)?
What does/did this suggest to you about the woman?
Re: Girls "macking" by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2010
I didn't take her serious. . .
Cuz i felt she was just being naughty
Re: Girls "macking" by alagha: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2010
it showed maturity , boldness & been able to establish interest.
Re: Girls "macking" by 1one: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2010
I knew I was looking extra flyyy that day.
Re: Girls "macking" by Odunnu: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2010
Is it any different from seeing a guy's pix on fbk or wherever and go 'buoi, you luk hawt,can we be friends?'
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2010
Odunnu:

Is it any different from seeing a guy's pix on fbk or wherever and go 'buoi, you luk hawt,can we be friends?'

Nope.

@OP: I've approached dudes before. No biggie.
Re: Girls "macking" by MMM2(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2010
it happen 2 me on several occasion and some times i fell ashamed of my self.
Re: Girls "macking" by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2010
nothing wrong with it I suppose, I just personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing it o.o
Re: Girls "macking" by Ibomade1: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2010
Yes On a couple of occasions cool cool
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2010
M M M:

it happen 2 me on several occasion and some times i fell ashamed of my self.

Why do you feel ashamed? Makes you realized how women feel when you approach them?
Re: Girls "macking" by Odunnu: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2010
Real life? I'v not been that bold. I may compliment a guy's looks,swag but i'v never asked a guy for hs numbr,xcept on business related issues
Re: Girls "macking" by iice(f): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2010
Yes, i do it grin

My friend got approached once by a girl. . .she was very blunt about what she wanted with him, to do to him. He was like, 'Damn, i know what women feel like. . .I feel like some meat!' I don scatter laff that day grin grin
Re: Girls "macking" by Mcleo007(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2010
This is 2010! I call that civilization; a situation whereby things are done cos they had to be. I see nuffin wrong with a gurl stopping me for my number or asking that we go out. I'v personally experienced that thrice. And we got along real well. We were both free to each other,and the value sharing was mutual. So,no big deal!
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2010
Mcleo007:

This is 2010! I call that civilization; a situation whereby things are done cos they had to be. I see nuffin wrong with a gurl stopping me for my number or asking that we go out. I'v personally experienced that thrice. And we got along real well. We were both free to each other,and the value sharing was mutual. So,no big deal!

Modern day man eh? Good for you kiss
Re: Girls "macking" by 1one: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Why do you feel ashamed? Makes you realized how women feel when you approach them?

Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]

I don't think women feel ashamed or shocked when a guy "chikes" them because many of you play out different chiking scenarios in your mind before you step out for the day and this goes for even those that drown their face in 50naira Tony Montana powder not to talk of those who are really DDG.looking all stunning,fetching and takeaway.So there's no point being ashamed of something you've already anticipated. But with a guy it's different, no matter how fly a guy looks he doesn't normally expect a girl to give him more than two minutes of her glance time,anything beyond that has the dude feeling really uneasy, glaringly uneasy,stammering sets in,sweaty forehead,lips licking etc.Except for yours sincerly that knows how to mask his uneasiness with loads of smiles
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2010
1one:

I don't think women feel ashamed or shocked when a guy "chikes" them because many of you play out different chiking scenarios in your mind before you step out for the day and this goes for even those that drown their face in 50naira Tony Montana powder not to talk of those who are really DDG.looking all stunning,fetching and takeaway.So there's no point being ashamed of something you've already anticipated. But with a guy it's different, no matter how fly a guy looks he doesn't normally expect a girl to give him more than two minutes of her glance time,anything beyond that has the dude feeling really uneasy, glaringly uneasy,stammering sets in,sweaty forehead,lips licking etc.Except for yours sincerly that knows how to mask his uneasiness with loads of smiles

Hmmm oh really? Interesting ::[/b]raises eyebrow[b]::
Re: Girls "macking" by Dabss(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2010
feeling like a piece of meat is definitely the right feeling. I was avoiding the girl at first but with time things got sweeeet
Re: Girls "macking" by 1one: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Ink.
Don't let your eye brows fall out, This might not be the case for all guys O! Before you start wearing thermal detecting glasses looking for sweaty foreheads
I just used my "old self" as a case study,Old self meaning I dnt get uneasy anymore.
Re: Girls "macking" by Atreides(f): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Topic,i wouldnt be able to do it oh. . Call me old-fashioned,buh i think the guy should make the first move.
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
1one:

@Ink.
Don't let your eye brows fall out, This might not be the case for all guys O! Before you start wearing thermal detecting glasses looking for sweaty foreheads
I just used my "old self" as a case study,Old self meaning I dnt get uneasy anymore.

lol, I know not all guys are like that.
Re: Girls "macking" by MrCork2: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
its no big deal. chicks chat me up all the times & they get my number wink
Re: Girls "macking" by Spclst900: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
When they've waited and the guys don't seem to come they'll have to.
Re: Girls "macking" by MrsEve2(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mr. cock,

She was referring to chicks IN PERSON macking to you. Online macking does not count.
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ Lmao grin
Re: Girls "macking" by MrsEve2(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
Heey Inkie! What you doing for New Years Eve? You going down to the MTV party?
Re: Girls "macking" by MrCork2: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Mr. cock,

She was referring to chicks IN PERSON macking to you.  Online macking does not count. 

sweeery if u see me in person, u would want to have my children, truss me! wink
Re: Girls "macking" by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Depends on the location
Not going to be comfortable if approached on the street.
Happens a lot at bars and clubs so no biggie. Had it done to me several times and I'm on the fugly side so no biggie
Re: Girls "macking" by MissyB3(f): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
I opine that the chase is for the men and I love to leave it that way.
Some girls just have to do it anyway. If they don't do it, no one would come. grin grin tongue
Re: Girls "macking" by MrsEve2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
%Mr Cork:

sweeery if u see me in person, u would want to have my children, truss me! wink

Sorry, Mister already got the goodies and we are working on the football team.  We will send you a picture though.  My husband's friend sister is looking for a man, she looks like Precious and a lovely gal.  She like the little willies.  wink
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Heey Inkie!  What you doing for New Years Eve?  You going down to the MTV party?

lol, nah. Imma be with a "friend" at a party wink. How about you girl?
Re: Girls "macking" by calddon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
it suggests that either she is desperate or am just too handsome. grin
Re: Girls "macking" by InkedNerd(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ Oh please tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Val-day Everrrrrrrrrr I'm In Tears / Valentines Day :before And After. Hilarious. / Couple Have Sex In The Middle Of A Public Park In Portugal In Front Of Young Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.