Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (48573 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
cry Giant of Africa is drawn

Now what I will eat is more important than what will I wear!

What will I eat is more important than what I have in my bank account !

What will I eat is more important than where will I sleep !

What will I eat is more important than I have taste of food!

Ya-allah you did not mention it that you will end the world with sickness not with hunger, but you mentioned it that you will test us with sickness, ya-allah pls take this this sickness away from us turn your mercy face toward us. Amin.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
This thing keeps increasing daily cry
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Siberia01(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
MYHUBBY:

more than that in your family not in Nigeria States
meaning? gerrout self
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Phantomv2511: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Phantomv2511:
we are in problem in Oyo....thank God they completed their 100 isolation and diagnosed center we hope they employ brilliant doctors there

this corona virus thing is getting real as it keeps increasing everyday....this is the time buhari talk us his citizen and let us know what they are doing because there is one paid agent can say that put people mind at ease
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by sammirano: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
JenkinsDonald:
Even in America, they don't show the victims on TV, they are meant to inform the public and not to cause panic.
They are meant to protect the privacy of those infected. I do not think the victims will like to be shown to the public.

So you are claiming you haven't seen videos from quartine sites in other countries? I detest self-delusion. The numbers they are posting is the real panic. If the virus is really spreading it will not be that NSCDC or whatever that will be posting it. Feelers will be coming from the hospitals.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Tonnierichy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
Lifeless president and sophisticated people got us into this mess. sad

I still remain Ada ogwashi
The biggest mo_ron of your time
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by clevybrown(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pruwa:
On God we trust
this is getting serious
they should start sharing the donation naw
people are really dying of hunger
U must b a very optimistic and patient person to ever think such money is gonna b shared in a country like Nigeria... ur waiting for such sharing is gonna b almost forever. U go wait sotey u go start to loose weight... grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Gerald454: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
Lifeless president and sophisticated people got us into this mess. sad

I still remain Ada ogwashi

NNE how are u? Ada OG.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Precious4real50(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gerald454:

NNE how are u? Ada OG.
cool
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by luluman: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Wahala dey o
E don dey since o
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by chinex104(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Wahala dey o
97 Cases b4 d end of March

End of April wil den b what
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by adidison(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Na wa.

Highest confirmed cases in a day so far.

Just wait very soon they will stop counting ... the way they acted slow to restricted movement there won't be space to write number of infected.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is serious
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
hiteelong:
Make una help me beg banks to shut down. I want to stay at home too, this shit is scary o

I should be keeping my money at home?

Go to work madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Do u check statistics?? Italy lost 1800 people in 48 hours... And u are saying it has 95% survival rate.. Check how many people that had recovered and how many people that are still sick and see the dead ones and see the difference.. Stop deceiving Nigerians. Nigerians needs to panic so that they can act and throw away ignorance
More than 300,000 people av recovered worldwide with only 30,000 deaths
Make research and quote me
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nehyooh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Humn! Oluwa gbawa ò.
Amin ooo jesu !
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chloroquin Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate is the Covid 19 solutions ,Our Government, NAFDAC should try it and stop the menace .They should not be interested in Donations made and Peoples Death .That combination saved me of Covid 19 symptoms

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
toxicbrain:

Mutation you say? When viruses mutate they become less harmful 95% of the time ...they want to live longer so they tend to be less harmful to the host. The media will say anything to create fear... when adequate medical history of the boys surfaces you will realise it wasn't solely Covid that killed him. This stuff is just the common cold symptoms we face almost everyday here.

That's why I used the adjective 'indifferent' bro
They tend to be less harmful but might not be cured with the vaccine of the original virus
Especially, in the case of corona viruses, the multiplied cells here tend to change from the original virus thereby, providing difference challenges to the already weakend imumme system. Mind u this is why the scientist are find it hard to produce the vaccines and same reasons why some people respond why others fails to the already available medicines
If the virus does not multiply very different viruses, just chloroquine would av been able to halt it but we are in this problem today because chloroquine is not able to tame other possible sister viruses.
This are the same reasons, why we are advised to report to our medics with the slightest of symptoms because at this earlier stage the mother virus is not able to multiply yet which in turn gives the medics bundles of chances to fight and tame the mother virus!
I stand to be corrected bro
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by yeman1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
More are still coming... could you imagine that international plane is still landing ? And they said they closed border.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Do u check statistics?? Italy lost 1800 people in 48 hours... And u are saying it has 95% survival rate.. Check how many people that had recovered and how many people that are still sick and see the dead ones and see the difference.. Stop deceiving Nigerians. Nigerians needs to panic so that they can act and throw away ignorance
1,800 is little compared to people that recovered just that they would not be mentioned because they must undergo 14days confirmation periods after which they will be declared negative if tested again!
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Panic is not is not a desirable gesture bro
Do u knew panic lead people to drinking chloroquine which is extremely poisenous to heathy person?
Panic could make people not to report cases of the virus
Panic could make one to commit suicide
Panic could kill more than the virus
If u want to help then create social awareness
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Adex2442: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

1,800 is little compared to people that recovered just that they would not be mentioned because they must undergo 14days confirmation periods after which they will be declared negative if tested again!

The same 24hrs wen people died?
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Adex2442: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

Panic is not is not a desirable gesture bro
Do u knew panic lead people to drinking chloroquine which is extremely poisenous to heathy person?
Panic could make people not to report cases of the virus
Panic could make one to commit suicide
Panic could kill more than the virus
If u want to help then create social awareness

Panic didn't make them drink chloroquine.. Stupidity did
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by clevybrown(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Am still thinking Wuhan is being accused of what they know nothing about.
What if the world later realize this whole corona viruse started last year September
And it started not in China but country like Italy?

Anyhow sha! No worries
Last last we all go dey alright

Damnnnnn niggarrr...
Are u from Wuhan? Just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Panic didn't make them drink chloroquine.. Stupidity did
Lols
U think so
Bro ur intentions are good but creating panics is not the best way of executing it because it's negatives outways the positives
Do know that children in panic environment may not be free from uneccessary fears the rest of their lives?
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Charly68: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lagos will surely tame the monster ..Covid 19..
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Adex2442: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

Lols
U think so
Bro ur intentions are good but creating panics is not the best way of executing it because it's negatives outways the positives
Do know that children in panic environment may not be free from uneccessary fears the rest of their lives?

Urge everyone in yr community to embrace the safety precautions...
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
References:
Eight new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria; 2 in FCT, 4 in Oyo, 1 in Kaduna and 1 in Osun State

As at 10:40 pm 28th March there are 97 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with 1 death.

As at 10:40 pm 28th March, there are

97 confirmed cases
1 death

Currently;
Lagos- 59
FCT- 16
Ogun- 3
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 1
Oyo- 7
Edo- 2
Bauchi- 2
Osun-2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1
Kaduna- 1

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1244016675323817986?s=19
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Deyemz(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
May God help us
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Urge everyone in yr community to embrace the safety precautions...
Apperently, am not with my families now but I always try my very best in urging them towards doing the needfuls!
Besides, am not a celebrity nor a journalist, so there is limit to what I can offer from my room because, am in a totally lockeddown country now.
But I only use my WhatsApp status and Facebook to communicate to people thou very little
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by toxicbrain: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

That's why I used the adjective 'indifferent' bro
They tend to be less harmful but might not be cured with the vaccine of the original virus
Especially, in the case of corona viruses, the multiplied cells here tend to change from the original virus thereby, providing difference challenges to the already weakend imumme system. Mind u this is why the scientist are find it hard to produce the vaccines and same reasons why some people respond why others fails to the already available medicines
If the virus does not multiply very different viruses, just chloroquine would av been able to halt it but we are in this problem today because chloroquine is not able to tame other possible sister viruses.
This are the same reasons, why we are advised to report to our medics with the slightest of symptoms because at this earlier stage the mother virus is not able to multiply yet which in turn gives the medics bundles of chances to fight and tame the mother virus!
I stand to be corrected bro

I have been doing quite a lot of reading on the COVID 19 and it's mutational strains . You can help yourself with this detailed read
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/27/scientists-track-coronavirus-strains-mutation/5080571002/

The only 7 out of over 30,000 base pairs are undergoing mutation which means the new strains are in no way more harmful than the parent strain. And study have shown the virus is under no pressure to mutate into being more harmful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.