Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now (48574 Views)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
oh no undecided
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Adex2442: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

Apperently, am not with my families now but I always try my very best in urging them towards doing the needfuls!
Besides, am not a celebrity nor a journalist, so there is limit to what I can offer from my room because, am in a totally lockeddown country now.
But I only use my WhatsApp status and Facebook to communicate to people thou very little

Naija are so ignorant. Where are u exactly
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Naija are so ignorant. Where are u exactly
Diaspora
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
toxicbrain:

I have been doing quite a lot of reading on the COVID 19 and it's mutational strains . You can help yourself with this detailed read
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/27/scientists-track-coronavirus-strains-mutation/5080571002/

The only 7 out of over 30,000 base pairs are undergoing mutation which means the new strains are in no way more harmful than the parent strain. And study have shown the virus is under no pressure to mutate into being more harmful
Bros what is ur bone of contetion pls, Tell me what u think is false in my comments so that I will know where to start my explanations ?
Yes, the multiplied virus is not more harmful than the parent virus but that does not mean that it is not able to cause the body harm neither is it immune to the vaccine of the parent virus!
The viruses provides bundles of different challenges to the immune system when allowed to multiply
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by toxicbrain: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

Bros what is ur bone of contetion pls, Tell me what u think is false in my comments so that I will know where to start my explanations ?
Yes, the multiplied virus is not more harmful than the parent virus but that does not mean that it is not able to cause the body harm neither is it immune to the vaccine of the parent virus!
The viruses provides bundles of different challenges to the immune system when allowed to multiply

My bone of contention is that it's not killing any youth because of the mutation. Any youth who die from one strained would have died of another ....
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by TJaino61(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
God save us
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
toxicbrain:

My bone of contention is that it's not killing any youth because of the mutation. Any youth who die from one strained would have died of another ....
That was my stand until I saw cases of 16 and 32yrs olds and recent frequent cases of youths that died from the virus
Check stats and quote me again pls
So I had to believe because of the dynamic and complex nature's of corona viruses
It's only new born babes that are immune to this Noble virus for now
But time shall justify our separate views Bros
Mind u, pls I never deceived anybody what am saying are facts. This virus claimed the life of 16 yr old in I think Spain couple of days ago
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Adex2442: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paradise5050:

Diaspora

Goodluck
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Adex2442:

Goodluck
Thanks, I wish u well too bro
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
toxicbrain:

Ur reason hold water.
Exactly, what I thought initially!
But u see, Corona viruses are very dynamic and complex in nature.
If u noticed, initial death rate during the outbourst was less than 3,% while average age of death rate was at 70+ yrs which has suddenly changed now, death rate has skyrocked to nothingless than 20% and average death rate has fallen dramatically
The Corona virus in Europe now is not exactly one faced by China. Even Chinese doctors has confirmed that they are having new challenges in taming Italy Corona virus, thou, I think weather might be very influencial to great estent here sha.
Hence, that's why scientist are having tough times to provide vaccines to this Noble Corona virus.
Am not a medic, so there is room for fallacy on my part bro
But by and large, time shall prove our respective views on this discuss
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
toxicbrain:

Hope u can now see, what I saw then bro
It is even now killing toddlers we all thought was immune to the virus
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by toxicbrain: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Paradise5050:

Hope u can now see, what I saw then bro
It is even now killing toddlers we all thought was immune to the virus

What are you saying ... toddlers have the weakest immune system second to old people. Please read and get your facts right. Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
toxicbrain:

What are you saying ... toddlers have the weakest immune system second to old people. Please read and get your facts right. Thank you.
Forget abt toddlers for now. This sickness is not novel and does not follow rules.
Our aguements was that u firmly said the virus will not be able to break down adults, which am reminding u now. It has no age barrier
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by toxicbrain: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Paradise5050:

Forget abt toddlers for now. This sickness is not novel and does not follow rules.
Our aguements was that u firmly said the virus will not be able to break down adults, which am reminding u now. It has no age barrier

It does. Any young person killed must have had an unknown or a known underlying illness that has weakened the immune system. Aside that? The age barrier still holds
Re: Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now by Paradise5050(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2020
toxicbrain:

It does. Any young person killed must have had an unknown or a known underlying illness that has weakened the immune system. Aside that? The age barrier still holds

Be properly guided bro;
It affects all ages irrespective of underlying health conditions
Just that the youths are less at risk because of strong immune system as u correctly said and they can also withstand pain due to their strength.
No more less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.