Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) (8176 Views)

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Olodo24: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2020
There's hope after all
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by PlayerMeji: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2020
How people would like to see that those drugs fail to have a swing at Donald Trump.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by bodejohn(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2020
When Trump moved the idea of this drug, US had less than 500 deaths from the virus, now it's above 2000 deaths, if they had the cure why are they still dying?

For those who don't know and are too lazy to read or learn, 80% of people confirmed to be infected with the virus will see none to mild symptoms. Most will not even notice they were infected.

Of the remaining 20% only a little percentage will require hospitalization. Those who are risk are the elderly, people with pre existing conditions and others with compromised immune systems.

Most drugs used to manage fever could be used to manage people with mild symptoms. Most of the drugs suggested in here are at best anecdotal, with no scientific proof that it works. The watch out however is that, infected people showing little or no symptoms can easily infect others that are significantly at risk.

Don't be a number in the statistics, stay away from crowded areas, most Nigerians do not know the state of their health, not to talk of if they have compromised immune systems.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by jericco1(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2020
woah that's reasuring at least there's a palliative
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by aimuan(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I just need to take time to appreciate Prophet T. B. Joshua. Another prediction proven correct. I wonder how he does it.

During a live telecast on the popular Christian Tv Channel known as Emmanuel TV owned by Nigerian Prophet, TB Joshua, the man of God declared that the fearful virus plaguing the world will end on 27th March 2020.

He advised his viewers to remain prayerful as they wait for the deadly plaque to disappear

Recall that in the early month February, news about a deadly incurable disease known as Coronavirus went viral across the globe. So far about thirty countries have reportedly been affected by the deadly disease.

https://www.independent.ng/coronavirus-will-disappear-by-27th-march-2020-says-tb-joshua/
And the same TB Joshua said no matter the drugs they are producing, it will not work.That the disease will disappear the way it apear..So don't you think this your post is unnecessary?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2020
aimuan:
And the same TB Joshua said no matter the drugs they are producing, it will not work.That the disease will disappear the way it apear..So don't you think this your post is unnecessary?

Nope because I believed for a miracle in his timeline. Do you understand that it is not drugs that they are producing that is working but a drug that has been around for over 70 years? Em.

It is unnecessary to you but not to me that was scared to my bones. Just clinging unto the words of the prophets. Hoping for a miracle from the hardworking health professionals around the World.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by yetunsbay(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Can someone shout three takbir pls
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Xsem:

Before you drop any of this your prophets and their prophecies, you first of all acknowledge and appreciate those doctors and healthers workers. You obviously extricated them from your post, making it look like it's prophecy that's solving our present predicament. If i never visted that particular thread that means i would never ever know you did such, if you have the strength to make such length of post about your prophet then I see no problem you including the doctors and healthworkers in same post as well.

That is not true. Look at the time lines of my posts. Stop making false observations when I have shown you proof that you were wrong in your assumptions. I have taking time to give credits to those who deserve it.

Mentioning the prophet is just because his prophecy kept me calm from losing my head.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by lebron7(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I just need to take time to appreciate Prophet T. B. Joshua. Another prediction proven correct. I wonder how he does it.

During a live telecast on the popular Christian Tv Channel known as Emmanuel TV owned by Nigerian Prophet, TB Joshua, the man of God declared that the fearful virus plaguing the world will end on 27th March 2020.

He advised his viewers to remain prayerful as they wait for the deadly plaque to disappear

Recall that in the early month February, news about a deadly incurable disease known as Coronavirus went viral across the globe. So far about thirty countries have reportedly been affected by the deadly disease.

https://www.independent.ng/coronavirus-will-disappear-by-27th-march-2020-says-tb-joshua/
Stfu
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Highesschief1: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Thank you for recognizing the doctor who found the combo becssue trump almost sounded like he found the idea himself ... This Donald trump self !!!
trump did well to come out with it, a lot of pharmaceutical companies would have made billions combining it as one drug and come out with it as a new wonder drug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Vladimir zalenko

Russian

That's the only place talkative POTUS gets allies
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by knowhowk: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
WHO ,FDA,NAFDAC .Pharmaceuticals Companies are all Hypocrite they are not interested in people's health .They prefer many to die than getting solution .The big question is why are they delaying the Approval when there are clear evidences of Chloroquine.Why why why .They never Believe such a cheap.medications would work .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by suremanpatriot: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
GOD BLESS AMERICA. ALWAYS COMES OPEN AND TRANSPARENT WITH LIFE SAVING INFORMATION. grin
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
suremanpatriot:
GOD BLESS AMERICA. ALWAYS COMES OPEN AND TRANSPARENT WITH LIFE SAVING INFORMATION. grin
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Firstnebo: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
bodejohn:
When Trump moved the idea of this drug, US had less than 500 deaths from the virus, now it's above 2000 deaths, if they had the cure why are they still dying?

The answer is that because of skepticism raised around the drug, many people are not using it. Many hospitals are not prescribing it. Some politicians are against it.

It's only those that are forcing the hospitals to prescribe it for them based on their human right are benefiting from them.

Like this man below. All the tweet screenshots are verifiable, you can go to their handle and see

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Sweetas2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Getting there
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bookmarked.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by bodejohn(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Firstnebo:

The answer is that because of skepticism raised around the drug, many people are not using it. Many hospitals are not prescribing it. Some politicians are against it.

It's only those that are forcing the hospitals to prescribe it for them based on their human right are benefiting from them.

Like this man below. All the tweet screenshots are verifiable, you can go to their handle and see

If this guy was in the hospital on a ventilator, he would probably not know or remember what drug was administered to him.

8 out of every 10 covid 19 patients will not need to even go to the hospital. Those with slight symptoms will be treated at home with whatever drug that has been proven to handle fever.

The race is to find a cure to save people that are most vulnerable, this cure according to scientists as at now is not chloroquine.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by JustOkDesign(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
God will surely save us.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Alexandro15:

Una don start. It has not even been universally approved.
If your mother was drawing her last breathe, WOULD YOU WAIT FOR IT TO BE UNIVERSALLY APPROVED? Don't be stupid common!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Firstnebo: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
bodejohn:

If this guy was in the hospital on a ventilator, he would probably not know or remember what drug was administered to him.

8 out of every 10 covid 19 patients will not need to even go to the hospital. Those with slight symptoms will be treated at home with whatever drug that has been proven to handle fever.

The race is to find a cure to save people that are most vulnerable, this cure according to scientists as at now is not chloroquine.

If the most of the infected people have mild symptoms, and chloroquine has been proved effective at managing those with mild symptoms, would you say it's a waste of time to let people know about it?

Another question, if you get Covid19, would you try chloroquine?
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by bodejohn(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Firstnebo:

If the most of the infected people have mild symptoms, and chloroquine has been proved effective at managing those with mild symptoms, would you say it's a waste of time to let people know about it?

Another question, if you get Covid19, would you try chloroquine?

Chloroquine has not been proven to be effective, at least not scientifically.

Also the key word is infected people, people are rushing to buy chloroquine without getting tested. People will still fall ill because of malaria and the flu. A fever and a cough is not a straight confirmation of the disease. This drug was banned in Nigeria a few years ago for a reason.

Getting infected to this virus is not a death sentence, the index case in Nigeria got cured.

About getting infected, I'm taking preventive measures seriously, even before most people took this outbreak seriously. I am also making sure that I am taking a balanced diet to sustain/improve my immune systems. Prevention is better than cure!
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Firstnebo: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
bodejohn:

Chloroquine has not been proven to be effective, at least not scientifically.

This drug was banned in Nigeria a few years ago for a reason.

Are you attacking chloroquine as effective in managing Covid19 or are you attacking it as a legitimate drug in itself? Because the latter would be a different agenda altogether.

Chloroquine has been FDA approved since 1945 and still an accepted generic medicine against malaria and lupus all over the world.

It's frowned upon as a use in treating malaria because of many other effective malaria drugs which possess less known side effects.

But if you are here to say that Chloroquine is ineffective, then you are not being truthful.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Alexandro15: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
flyingdutchman:

If your mother was drawing her last breathe, WOULD YOU WAIT FOR IT TO BE UNIVERSALLY APPROVED? Don't be stupid common!!!

Don't quote my comment out of context. At least do yourself the favour of reading and understanding before you make a fool of yourself.

Ode!
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by bodejohn(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Firstnebo:

Are you attacking chloroquine as effective in managing Covid19 or are you attacking it as a legitimate drug in itself? Because the latter would be a different agenda altogether.

Chloroquine has been FDA approved since 1945 and still an accepted generic medicine against malaria and lupus all over the world.

It's frowned upon as a use in treating malaria because of many other effective malaria drugs which possess less known side effects.

But if you are here to say that Chloroquine is ineffective, then you are not being truthful.

I am not attacking the drug...I'm not in the position to do so, but if experts are saying its ability to treat the virus is anecdotal, I don't have any reason to doubt either. I am referring to statements made by Dr Fauci, the US director of allergy and infectious diseases and a top member of the presidential task force on covid 19.

My point is prevention is better than cure and proper diagnosis before administering of any drug especially drugs that are not clinically proven to work.

We should be emphasising preventive measures...social distancing, washing of hands, reducing the touching of eyes, mouth and nose etc. With these, we will be alive till scientists come up with clinically proven drugs safe for use.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by oziamaka: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Xsem:

Have you appreciated doctor zelenko?
Mediocre, trying to force useless prophesy down our throat. Has the virus vanished as proclaimed.
The right thing to do is to appreciate doctor Vladimir zelenko and other health workers around the globe for what they have passed through and still passing through since the inception of this Pandemic.
in a situation where the virus has already spread all around, we are talking about saving lives. should we try chloroquine or allow people to perish while way for WHO to approve drug?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Firstnebo: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
oziamaka:
in a situation where the virus has already spread all around, we are talking about saving lives. should we try chloroquine or allow people to perish while way for WHO to approve drug?

Me and my family are taking very strong measures against catching it. But if in the worst case we do, chloroquine is the way. Some are touting dogonyaro.

What do you think?
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by Xsem(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=oziamaka post=87903316]in a situation where the virus has already spread all around, we are talking about saving lives. should we try chloroquine or allow people to perish while way for WHO to approve drug? [/quot

Left for me, I would like to go with the directives of WHO but assuming it's a matter of life and death, i may be willing to flout WHO abd do whatever I got to do to stay alive.

A drowning man clutches even a straw.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by mattbass(m): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2020
bodejohn:

I am not attacking the drug...I'm not in the position to do so, but if experts are saying its ability to treat the virus is anecdotal, I don't have any reason to doubt either. I am referring to statements made by Dr Fauci, the US director of allergy and infectious diseases and a top member of the presidential task force on covid 19.

My point is prevention is better than cure and proper diagnosis before administering of any drug especially drugs that are not clinically proven to work.

We should be emphasising preventive measures...social distancing, washing of hands, reducing the touching of eyes, mouth and nose etc. With these, we will be alive till scientists come up with clinically proven drugs safe for use.

Man why are you by blabbing So, preventive measures are better than the Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin Can we for once try outdated drugs and see the effects rather than waiting for cure for God knows how long it will be out.... These drugs as of today both in France and USA has shown tremendous improvement to those down. Let's know that human lives are more important than anything here. If dogon yaro tree will work so be it joor.
Re: Coronavirus: It Appears This Chloroquine Is Really Working (tweets) by oziamaka: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Firstnebo:

Me and my family are taking very strong measures against catching it. But if in the worst case we do, chloroquine is the way. Some are touting dogonyaro.

What do you think?
I will rather take the chloroquine to stay alife. I also heard about the dogoyaro as natural antibiotic capable of killing the virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Eating Banana For MEN / Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy / I Can't Sleep Because Of Bed Bugs. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.