Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED (5507 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by exclusive2019: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2020
An Anambra-based husband has reportedly stabbed his pregnant wife to death just two months after their wedding ceremony.

According to reports, the couple tied the knot on Saturday, January 10 in Anambra. However, their love story quickly turned sour two months into their union.

The deceased identified as Rita Onyebuchi was gruesomely murdered in their apartment. Reasons for the heinous act are yet to be unravelled as the Nigerian Police are investigating the nefarious incident.

On Thursday morning, March 26, the deceased’s brother identified as Onyebuchi John Paul; had stopped by his sister’s house on his way to work and saw a crowd; including police officers, gathered in the compound.

The brother had suspected foul play when his elder sister failed to come to work on Wednesday, a day prior. He dialled her number several times, however, to no avail.

His sister didn’t show up at work and their mother, who is suffering from high blood pressure, was already worried.

He went home, then called the husband but his number was switched off.

He was led into the house where he saw the lifeless body of his sister; lying in a pool of her own blood.

John Paul revealed that his sister was two months pregnant at the time of her death. Thereafter, he took to Facebook to call for justice for his murdered sister and her unborn baby.

He also revealed that the husband was arrested on Thursday, March 26 and held at Central Police Station Awka. On Saturday, March 28, he was transferred to the state CID Amaubia, Anambra.

See the gory photos below.

https://1stnews.com/husband-murders-pregnant-wife-two-months-after-wedding/

UPDATED NEWS BELOW

More details emerged from the story of the 49-year old man, one Ikechukwu Atansi, who was arrested by the Anambra State Police command for the alleged murder of his two months pregnant wife.

According to findings by IgbereTV, it’s alleged that Ikechukwu murdered his wife and locked himself up with her corpse for three days.

State’s police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed who confirmed the incident said the Central Police Station Awka received a distress call at about 8:30am on Thursday March 26, about an unusual odour coming out from Atansi’s room.

A decomposing body of a woman, later identified as Mrs Uchechi Atansi aged 31 years, was spotted at the scene when police officers gained access into the apartment.

Also marks of violence was spotted on the body of the victim and blood spilled all over the room was admitted as evidence when detectives analyzed the scene.

Haruna said,

“Surprisingly, however, the deceased husband one Mr Ikechukwu Atansi aged 49 years of Umudum village in Isuanochia was right inside the room with the deceased when the door was opened and could not give a satisfactory account of what actually transpired.”

“Instead, the husband claimed that he was injected with a substance by unknown persons who must have killed his wife.

“The husband was subsequently arrested and he is assisting the Police with useful information to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident.”

Upon being interrogated, the suspect who lives in Umueze Village in Amawbia community claimed he slept for three days without knowing what happened to him.

According to him, it was during that time some unknown persons came in and killed his wife. Atansi also gave an excuse of not communicating with anyone at that time because his phone’s battery was dead.

The Commissioner of Police Mr. John B.Abang has ordered for immediate transfer of the case to the State Criminal investigation department(CID) Awka for discreet investigation.

Below is the video of the man being interrogated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnbUVOrD5XA

http://igberetvnews.com/1345432/update-man-allegedly-killed-two-months-pregnant-wife-speaks-photo-video/

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by olureignforever: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Marriage na by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Aammee77: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2020
olureignforever:
Marriage na by force
I wonder oh! Obviously no love here
The just got married because she took in for him.
Ladies should stop being desperate to marry, some would in deliberately conceive so the man will be forced to marry them knowing fully well he does love them.
I'm no saying that's the case here though.
You're better off not married than dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by delzbaba(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Evil beast
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by 1realBobby(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Na wa
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by adecz: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2020
angry

If not for money, Wetin this
beauty get in common with
this uneducated beast?

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Local Igbo dudes always wait
to make money before going to
look for a nice educated girl to
marry. Because they feel that with
money, any class of Igbo girl will
answer to them.

Unfortunately, that is the
culture.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by overdrive(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Terrible things happening everywhere you go.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by kestolove95(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Biafrans cum forward the rest fvck off..

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by PrincessB1(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Jeez shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by agulion: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
This life self, is better for people to laugh you that you a divorcee than for you to be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrszolapower: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Some Marriage na scam
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Comedian2019: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Let me borrow the words of Nnamdi Kanu.
This can only happen in a zoo or jungle.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Mastadestiny(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Why na? People are very wicked walahi.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Stab him to death also

An eye for an eye.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
adecz:
angry

If not for money, Wetin this
beauty get in common with
this uneducated beast?

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Local Igbo dudes always wait
to make money before going to
look for a nice educated girl to
marry. Because they feel that with
money, any class of Igbo girl will
answer to them.

Unfortunately, that is the
culture.

Gbam!!! You nailed....
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by nrexzy: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2020
No b d husband give am belle na d story b dat
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by josen16322(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2020
so many girls in 9ja dis 21st century dey just dont like gentle and cool guys anymore instead dey go 4d mafias,Ajigijaga,baddest and d golayat of dis world 2 sweep dem off their feet but want dey dont kno is dat dis men ave bad temper grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by daddytime(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
There is so much to this story one of which could be that bros sterile and not thus miffed at the pregnancy.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by THUNDER4real(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2020
This is one of those things that happen when you marry Daddy as husband....he will be mistreating you and seeing as a child not wife...
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Franzinni: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Some people don't need prison ... They will only be eating food and gisting ... If I was the judge I will just ask them to harvest his organs and give to people who really needs them... People waiting In line for years for donors
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by yeyeosoronga: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Aammee77:

Ladies should stop being desperate to marry, some would in deliberately conceive so the man will be forced to marry them knowing fully well he does love them.

Rather, ladies should run from a man who shows any tendency to be violent.
Even if she had married him before getting pregnant, he would have done same to her.
Unfortunately, you can never know a human being 100%. He might have pretended to be the sweetest man alive , but turns to a monster after marriage. You really cannot know someone till you live in same quarters with them o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by yeyeosoronga: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2020
THUNDER4real:
This is one of those things that happen when you marry Daddy as husband....he will be mistreating you and seeing as a child not wife...

But normal people/fathers dont maltreat their children. They care for them, pamper them, pray for them, check on their welfare every second.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by sapientia(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Corona is not man's worst enemy

Its man.

Even corona is man made.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by rex444(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2020
love or no love, dare not try this to my blood.....I pray for the spirit to be able to control my anger cos sometimes sef women can be a real pain in God knows where ....kai the innocent unborn child.....have a heart man
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Sexyliciousbri: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2020
It's sad and heartbreaking, just two months after wedding.
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured,if you notice anything you can't cope with during courtship, it's better you kiss the relationship goodbye than hoping for change,am sure the violence didn't just start today but see where it landed her.
Rest in peace to her and may the guy rot in jail
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by olureignforever: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Aammee77:

So, I thought too. Now she's gone to the grave.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by TheChameleon: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
cry

So sad...but this is why their ladies prefer Afonja now.

Jail this animalistic pig!
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed

Murderer

Many people's head need to be examined before they marry

Now that the mother is suffering from high blood pressure, when she hears her daughter was murdered gruesomely when will she not die from the sad news

I hope the go and marry I want to see my grandchildren parents will have sense when they see it.pusing their daughters into the hands of their enemies.tufiaaaa

See as the man resemble sociopath.... tufiaaakwa
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by TheChameleon: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
angry
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aammee77:

pass your message to the Go and marry association of nlders

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was Still Breathing They Were Cutting Him - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / Picture Of The Student Shot Dead At Uniben Yesterday / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.