Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED (5520 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
nrexzy:
No b d husband give am belle na d story b dat
and he cannot walk out of her life or chase her away?

Do you men think at all? undecided

Now he will Go and be serving jail term in prison and living with people in a cell he never envisaged of seeing talkless of living with and they'll be eating the same watery beans and collecting beating

When the Bible said anger rests in the bosom of fools.it wasn't lying afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by todugo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
All this ugly men them fear them o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by nrexzy: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
and he cannot walk out of her life or chase her away?

Do you men think at all? undecided

Now he will Go and be serving jail term in prison and living with people in a cell he never envisaged of seeing talkless of living with and they'll be eating the same watery beans and collecting beating

When the Bible said anger rests in the bosom of fools.it wasn't lying afterall

Since u be woman naa think
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
nrexzy:

Since u be woman naa think
shut up your mouth undecided
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Sokosuji: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
adecz:
angry

If not for money, Wetin this
beauty get in common with
this uneducated beast?

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Local Igbo dudes always wait
to make money before going to
look for a nice educated girl to
marry. Because they feel that with
money, any class of Igbo girl will
answer to them.

Unfortunately, that is the
culture.

not really... Most Igbo dudes,educated or not thinks of making reasonable money before marriage so that the wife and kids can have the best of life.. They don't want their kids littering the streets and getting exposed to all kinds of vices and ills.. These kids get the best of education, healthcare etc.. You will find out that child/infant mortality among these ones are significantly fewer.. You will notice that because of this tendency,igbos are far more populated (healthy population )than the other two,.. Even tho they marry quite late and don't marry many wives and have numerous kids.. Answer = carefully planned and prepared marriage with attendant high quality of living
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by nrexzy: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
shut up your mouth undecided

Go find food chop
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
nrexzy:

Go find food chop
I am drawing the laps of fried chicken and rice grin tongue

Go find food chop before coro+hunger finish you grin tongue
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by adecz: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sokosuji:
not really... Most Igbo dudes,educated or not thinks of making reasonable money before marriage so that the wife and kids can have the best of life.. They don't want their kids littering the streets and getting exposed to all kinds of vices and ills.. These kids get the best of education, healthcare etc.. You will find out that child/infant mortality among these ones are significantly fewer.. You will notice that because of this tendency,igbos are far more populated (healthy population )than the other two,.. Even tho they marry quite late and don't marry many wives and have numerous kids.. Answer = carefully planned and prepared marriage with attendant high quality of living

Why are all baby factories
found in Igboland?

The same Igbo make up 8O%
of lolosho in Nigeria.

All criminals of Nigerian origin in South
Africa & southeast Asia are Igbo.

The high population density of
Igboland is not due to low infant
mortality but due to small land mass.

Are you aware that the total
land area for all the 5 Igbo States
is less than the size of Borno State?

Kano, Niger, Kaduna States, individually
are also all bigger that the Igbo States .

In the final analysis, when you have
made a lot of money & 'bought' yourself
a befitting wife, you feel you can treat
her & her family anyhow.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by nrexzy: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
I am drawing the laps of fried chicken and rice grin tongue

Go find food chop before coro+hunger finish you grin tongue

Draw well oo...
Buh no let ur imagination too much
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Sokosuji: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
adecz:

Why are all baby factories
found in Igboland?

The same Igbo make up 8O%
of lolosho in Nigeria.

All criminals of Nigerian origin in South
Africa & southeast Asia are Igbo.

The high population density of
Igboland is not due to low infant
mortality but due to small land mass.

Are you aware that the total
land area for all the 5 Igbo States
is less than the size of Borno State?

Kano, Niger, Kaduna States, individually
are also all bigger that the Igbo States .

In the final analysis, when you have
made a lot of money & 'bought' yourself
a befitting wife, you feel you can treat
her & her family anyhow.
Take it easy bloke. What you yammering about? U aint making an atom of sense
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by mrwonlasewonie: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
nrexzy:

Draw well oo...
Buh no let ur imagination too much
ebi Lon pamonamonaku ,ebi lomapaeku grin
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by adecz: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sokosuji:
Take it easy bloke. What you yammering about? U aint making an atom of sense

It's not my fault if you can't
comprehend simple facts &
statistics..

has anybody outside SE Nigeria
been executed for crimes in Asia?

Has any baby factory ever been
discovered outside Igbo land?

Do you see oloshos from other
regions in SE? But SE women are
all over the other regions in addition
to there's.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Wyzkyd(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think capital punishment would be a good idea. In this case.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Sokosuji: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
adecz:

It's not my fault if you can't
comprehend simple facts &
statistics..

has anybody outside SE Nigeria
been executed for crimes in Asia?

Has any baby factory ever been
discovered outside Igbo land?

Do you see oloshos from other
regions in SE? But SE women are
all over the other regions in addition
to there's.
oh,so u expect me to start reeling out names of ppl from other regions that have been killed in Asia, just to counter your blabs? Sorry bloke,I ain't that jobless.. If my post is causing you heart failure,..u can go campaign to your people to start breeding at age 14 like rabbits.. The igboman takes his time to plan his existence..
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by adecz: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sokosuji:
oh,so u expect me to start reeling out names of ppl from other regions that have been killed in Asia, just to counter your blabs? Sorry bloke,I ain't that jobless.. If my post is causing you heart failure,..u can go campaign to your people to start breeding at age 14 like rabbits.. The igboman takes his time to plan his existence..

If I reply your irrational
posts on this thread again,
call me 'Igbo man'!!
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hm

I can't stop wondering why a man and a woman who professed love for each other a while ago, will suddenly develop hatred for each other to the point of killing themselves.
relationships are not left out. Imagine someone who called you "my love" "sweetie" suddenly doesn't want to see you anymore or hear from you. SMH.

At this point, I give up! Only God can make me change my mind and reconsider a relationship or marriage.
Evil pretenders everywhere.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Sokosuji: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
adecz:

If I reply your irrational
posts on this thread again,
call me 'Igbo man'!!
lol,..u will have to do a whole lot more than blabbing on my mentions to qualify as an igboman.. But let me leave you at this juncture so that u may recover from your unwarranted hatred for the igboman and the cold hard facts I just presented to you. Bye
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
thats why i always say if u cant stand ur wife tell her to leave
and dissolve the marriage
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by arnold123: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2020
olureignforever:
Marriage na by force
I think so! Lol
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by exclusive2019: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2020
UPDATED NEWS BELOW

More details emerged from the story of the 49-year old man, one Ikechukwu Atansi, who was arrested by the Anambra State Police command for the alleged murder of his two months pregnant wife.

According to findings by IgbereTV, it’s alleged that Ikechukwu murdered his wife and locked himself up with her corpse for three days.

State’s police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed who confirmed the incident said the Central Police Station Awka received a distress call at about 8:30am on Thursday March 26, about an unusual odour coming out from Atansi’s room.

A decomposing body of a woman, later identified as Mrs Uchechi Atansi aged 31 years, was spotted at the scene when police officers gained access into the apartment.

Also marks of violence was spotted on the body of the victim and blood spilled all over the room was admitted as evidence when detectives analyzed the scene.

Haruna said,

“Surprisingly, however, the deceased husband one Mr Ikechukwu Atansi aged 49 years of Umudum village in Isuanochia was right inside the room with the deceased when the door was opened and could not give a satisfactory account of what actually transpired.”

“Instead, the husband claimed that he was injected with a substance by unknown persons who must have killed his wife.

“The husband was subsequently arrested and he is assisting the Police with useful information to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident.”

Upon being interrogated, the suspect who lives in Umueze Village in Amawbia community claimed he slept for three days without knowing what happened to him.

According to him, it was during that time some unknown persons came in and killed his wife. Atansi also gave an excuse of not communicating with anyone at that time because his phone’s battery was dead.

The Commissioner of Police Mr. John B.Abang has ordered for immediate transfer of the case to the State Criminal investigation department(CID) Awka for discreet investigation.

Below is the video of the man being interrogated.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by ivolt: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Aammee77:

I wonder oh! Obviously no love here
The just got married because she took in for him.
Ladies should stop being desperate to marry, some would in deliberately conceive so the man will be forced to marry them knowing fully well he does love them.
I'm no saying that's the case here though.
You're better off not married than dead
Stop assuming what you don't know, you are only adding to the pain of the bereaved.

Nobody can be forced to marry unless they are a kid.
There are many single mothers out there who aren't married.

There are also men who make pregnancy as a precondition for marriage.
We don't know their story and shouldn't speculate to apportion blame.

Pregnancy is not the same as marriage.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by ivolt: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
adecz:
angry

If not for money, Wetin this
beauty get in common with
this uneducated beast?

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Local Igbo dudes always wait
to make money before going to
look for a nice educated girl to
marry. Because they feel that with
money, any class of Igbo girl will
answer to them.

Unfortunately, that is the
culture.

Look at that room again and show us the evidence of the "money".
Stop spreading misinformation.

Most Igbo men are average just like every other culture in the world. These average men still
get married.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by ivolt: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
24kmagic:
First of all, RIP to her.

But if she had survived, I wouldn't have sympathize with her.

Men aren't good in pretending.
He must have been violent right from time, but she just ignored it, probably because he can fvck well. (E no fit pass preek matter cos the man no fine).

Women are exceptional pretenders.
That's why I sympathize with men in terrible marriages cos you can be with a woman for one decade and still not know what she's capable of. She can fvck the whole community and you still wouldn't know.

The most dangerous set of women to marry are those in their late twenties and above that have had many exes. If you marry that type, you won't live long.

She will use her frustration, experience and bitterness to send you to meet your ancestors.

FEAR EVENING NEWSPAPERS
Why not restrict the comment to your family?

Swimming in poverty shouldn't make you lose your senses.
Re: Husband Kills Pregnant Wife 2 Months After Wedding (GORY PHOTOS) UPDATED by dodoniyi: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stupid husband.... Wants to scam us with her death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police, Hunters Rescue 49 Kidnap Victims In Taraba / See Wha Happened To A Young Girl Today In Jos(photo) / Meet Nwude, The Biggest Nigerian Fraudster In History Who 'sold A Fake Airport'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.