Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (30328 Views)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by cana882(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok.. congrats to him
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Icon4s(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu cannot be 68. Meaning he became governor of Lagos in his 40s?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by crazygod(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
#WhereIsBuhari? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by gokecont(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Sannisege: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu is greater than all Igbo leaders. Dead or Alive

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Chidimercy: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

Happy birthday to you
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Aderewah: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by wiseoneking: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Jonathan greets Tinubu at 68. Remain Atiku, I hope he is not bearing grudges. Tinubu is a national asset. Even PDP leaders know his value.
Always partisan even in celebration of Birthday that should be a thing of joy. Have you greeted him before making this comment? Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by joelbooks: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by madridguy(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
kiss kiss kiss

fatymore:
Happy Birthday Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by fatymore(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
madridguy:
kiss kiss kiss

Happy Sunday...Stay Safe

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Muchmore024: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Jagaban himself....Even if people say this man is corrupt, he is the most selfless person i have ever seen in the history of Nigeria politics..Many nobodies has become commissioners, senators,governors, minister, vicepresident as a result of his recommendation and hardwork..He is a giver and a great man..Even Covik 1-9 singer got where he is through the help of this man...Happy Birthday Baba

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Football age. More like 75

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by hisexcellency34: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu 68, Ajimobi 70 he he he

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Onlyonebuhari: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.

That's why your state is going backward, the difference between Lagos State of Tinubu and your state is like the difference between life and death.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by megley(f): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020
PLEASE WHICH NUMBER(S) CAN I CALL TO GET THE TASK FORCE ON ENFORCEMENT OF NO CONGREGATION? CHURCHES AROUND ME ARE HOLDING SERVICES

THE NEWS ABOUT NEW CASES IN LAGOS IS ALARMING AND PASTORS STILL GATHER MEMBERS TOGETHER FOR WORSHIP!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by tropaz(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2020
habeesola:
Corotinubu, HBD. grin grin

Some people don dey share baba property

We own the property nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by OGwales(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Where is the party holding?

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by DCmonster: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
This criminal Tinubu is way above 70years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Emmacula8(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmmm! Jagaban Don dey celebrate 60 something years of age now is more than 15 years, can you imagine that, well you be Tinubu already.. so here I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Centcanada: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to a thief! A thief that said federal government should print more Naira note in order to compete with Dollar. Fool! A fool @ 68 doesn't know how the economy work because he thought to thief money with bullion van has been his hubby ever since he was a tout at the motor park. You are a shame to Yoruba people because Yoruba as we know are good in eduction then but with this that you said, you are a disgrace. Shame! May be when you are the president of the zoo, you print more note but by then, Biafra will leave you behind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ALEX2004: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday sir. More years to ur life with more health and sound mind so as to continue to lead us as a good patriot!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by jawalis(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
Tinubu was born just like any one of us. And now leaders are celebrating Him. Dear Ignis, I wish you everything good that your heart desires. May you never lack in your days on a Earth. May you be greater in your ways, God will uphold and guide your footsteps to success.
I wish you a very Happy Birthday �

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Whadafuk is 68 this modafuka is like 86.
Shit mehn!!

68 shocked shocked shocked, i thot he was 74 last year, it looks like his age is reduced every year! Well you can fool everyone but you cant fool your teeth, they live forever! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by saajus: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Omode Ojo se alaisi, awon kan saye da awa mailo (Beautiful Nubia)
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ignis: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
jawalis:

Tinubu was born just like any one of us. And now leaders are celebrating Him. Dear Ignis, I wish you everything good that your heart desires. May you never lack in your days on a Earth. May you be greater in your ways, God will uphold and guide your footsteps to success.
I wish you a very Happy Birthday �

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Tpharell: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Pavore9:

Do you have access to his birth certificate, please share.
Guess what? Tinubu just revised his age to 39 years, and we all believe him because we have no access to his birth cert!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by xcelentattitude(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
And he has troubled Nigeria for at least 40 out of those 68 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ddippset(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.
Tinubu does not have brown teeth.

Just because you saw a single picture and his teeth looked Brown from that camera perspective does not mean that. Gosh you guys are so dull.

By the way how old are you?

Do you not know not to mock a man on account of his health?

Do you know that the colour of the teeth is affected by several factors such as age and disease?

Do you know what the colour of your teaath would be at 70?

Grow up, don't bant and insult with everything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by APCNig: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

I am unable to celebrate it this year because of the lock down.

Please hit like to wish me happy birthday. God bless you as you do so.

You share same birthday with the Jagaban? I will be watching you too closely.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.