Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (30330 Views)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Make una gather go pay am visit na
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Yebosola(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2020
AKANBI OMO OLODO IDE. IGBA ODUN, ODUN KAN BABA, JAGABAN BOGU, OKO OLUREMI. "BO LOMO OGUN BO LOMO OGUN, WEHIN E WO"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by snitchbitch: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Don't know what PDP is capable of?

Ask the Jagaban!!!!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Johnsinia(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Virus born. Happybirth sars, ebo, and cori baby
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Johnsinia(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

I am unable to celebrate it this year because of the lock down.

Please hit like to wish me happy birthday. God bless you as you do so.
Virus birthdays
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ddippset(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Sermwell:

so you said all these trash in defense of tinubu without a pix of his white teeth!! haba oga!!
Jestin:
...Oga i once saw Tinubu at igbinedion’s birthday in Benin and I can confirm to u that he has a brown teeth. Pls don’t quote me next time
That's not even the point..

How will your teeth be at 70?

That's if you live to be 70.

What will be the colour of your teeth?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
Happy birthday to Jagaban of Borgu Land. Oko Oluremi

A.k.a Slayers of Pdp and their goons

Age with Grace sir

Yes my slayers by using Hunger,Looting my country dry,allowing Covid-19 to kil my fellow Nigerians,allowing Boko boys to kill my brothers and sisters,allowing my country Naira value to drop and making lifeless robot my president.He and his patriots are really slayers.God bless you for tellin truth.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Femilekan233: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.
sure he is above 70years
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Sermwell(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2020
ddippset:
That's not even the point..

How will your teeth be at 70?

That's if you live to be 70.

What will be the colour of your teeth?
in other words, you now agree tinubu has brown teeth since people in their 70s have brown teeth!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by 8stargeneral: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday bullion van
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by MrBONE2(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

Happy Birthday SiSi, wishing you more years in advance

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ogundeleai(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Good, past, present president of Nigeria greeting next and future president of Nigeria.. Happy Birthday to Jagaban of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by 77up(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday sire Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide ,
more win.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by CreekCommando: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Thiefnibu, owambe bullion van currency printer; happy birthday nigga!! Another senile man hoping to loot Nigeria to the grave. By 2023, he'd not even have mental cum Physical strength to do anything, same as Atiku. Dull citizens electing dullards.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ogundeleai(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Happy birthday thiefnibu
'Inu rirun ni petu '

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Jostoman: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari and Jonathan are congratulating tinubu and nobody is saying anything about those 100 soldiers that was kill by Boko Haram on Friday.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by banhammy: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2020
By His Grace. Tinubu will be 71 by 2023.
We need a younger president
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, I wish you all that you wished and have done for Nigeria all these years
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Cholison(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2020
This Bullion van man is very economical with his true age. Those who tell lies and sustain it without apologies are not worthy to be called statesmen.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ddippset(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Sermwell:

in other words, you now agree tinubu has brown teeth since people in their 70s have brown teeth!!
Is this what your brain could process?

Brain activity very low!!!

Older people sometimes have their teeth coloured due to a higher tendency of underlying health factors.

Just pray you live to be 70 and have good health and of course a set of white teeth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by tomakint: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

Age with Grace sir

He actually ended up slaying your likes and himself. Tinubu will never be Nigeria's President and will never be allowed in US for his past drug crimes. Stop wallowing
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by olasaad(f): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Sermwell(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
ddippset:
Is this what your brain could process?

Brain activity very low!!!

Older people sometimes have their teeth coloured due to a higher tendency of underlying health factors.

Just pray you live to be 70 and have good health and of course a set of white teeth.
you are the dumb one here. You claim tinubu doesn't have brown teeth, and you also said old people have brown teeth...... okay let me simplify it for you!!

old people have brown teeth

tinubu is old

therefore, tinubu has brown teeth!!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

happy birthday oo, so you're my birthday mate
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ledaman: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday BAT jagaban of Borgu land a rare gem!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

Age with Grace sir

TINUBU RETIREMENT
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ignis: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Topmaike007:
happy birthday oo, so you're my birthday mate

Wow... Happy birthday to us
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ddippset(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Sermwell:

you are the dumb one here. You claim tinubu doesn't have brown teeth, and you also said old people have brown teeth...... okay let me simplify it for you!!

old people have brown teeth

tinubu is old

therefore, tinubu has brown teeth!!
Tinubu does not have brown teeth.

Just because you saw a single picture and his teeth looked Brown from that camera perspective does not mean that. Gosh you guys are so dull.

By the way how old are you?

Do you not know not to mock a man on account of his health?

Do you know that the colour of the teeth is affected by several factors such as age and disease?

Do you know what the colour of your teaath would be at 70?

Grow up, don't bant and insult with everything.

The bolded above is what I said from the beginning.

How does this translate to mean that;

"every single old person must have brown teeth??"

If for instance I say that the health of a human being is affected by age;
Does it mean that every old person must have bad health?

Mumu,
Did you go to night school or what?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by adekolaelect(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.
shut up we are here to celebrate the birthday of a great amiable leader ,you are here talking abt brown teeth and old leader for 2023 presidency ? If brain is an application try to use it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:

Wow... Happy birthday to us
yeah
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by APCNig: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2020
NairaMaster1:

PDP piloted Nigeria for 16years of visible performance.

Here we are after 5yrs of autopilot.

Stupid leaders are elected by stupid people

Imam of peace

Please list PDP 16 years visible performance. I will list APC projects that are within my vicinity.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway construction
2. Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway construction
3. Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway construction
4. Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway construction
5. Kaduna-Abuja Railway construction
6. Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway construction

Please list PDP 16 years achievement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS / Gunmen Break Into Abuja Home, Kidnap Father And Son / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.