Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (30327 Views)

Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by LivingSage: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2020
I salute the sage of Nigeria politics. Fellow sage. I salute your political sagacity, Ashiwaju, omo olodo ide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by johnmartus(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
A big congratulations to my mentor. You will celebrate 80,90,100 in sound good health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Shattuck(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
one of the very individuals who made this country the poverty capital and one of the most corrupt in the world enjoy your loot
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by meccuno: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2020
68 years old? Hahahahahah grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by BERNIMOORE: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Why not just be Generous to Open the Two Bullion vans contents and bless Nigerians in this Sit at home period so that people remember you...
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Happy birthday to the daddy of Lagos state grin

MC Oluomo 2023

MC Oluomo for what?

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by stannam: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/384580-buhari-jonathan-others-congratulate-tinubu-at-68.html

Happy birthday Jagaban.!

I propose that the Constitution be amended to stop anybody above 65 from contesting elective office, they can serve on advisory boards
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Truthbites: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2020
What has he donated over Corona wahala? Where d bullion vans?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Happyguy201: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
1realBobby:
This is the perfect time for you all to think of
other side online hustles you can use to make
ends meet, apart from your main job...

I can help you put together a beautiful 3D logo
and a letterhead for just #2000, in order for you
to Kickstart your brand and give it the online
patronage it needs.
Whatsapp me now via the number in my
signature ,
let's talk business...

how can your 3D logo bring money for me . Nigerians are their stupidity
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by rhames(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/384580-buhari-jonathan-others-congratulate-tinubu-at-68.html

So this dumb idiot is just 68 years old and he looks like a 90 year old beggar(Almajiri). Happy birthday anyways.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Judemarco31(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Who believed that this old man is still at his sixties
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by SuyaEater(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
This same guy kicked out Ambode a good governor. What a joke Nigeria is.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
ddippset:
Tinubu does not have brown teeth.

Just because you saw a single picture and his teeth looked Brown from that camera perspective does not mean that. Gosh you guys are so dull.

By the way how old are you?

Do you not know not to mock a man on account of his health?

Do you know that the colour of the teeth is affected by several factors such as age and disease?

You sound like u truly believe dt picture. Dude don't believe every picture u see. Dt picture was obviously photoshopped.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ddippset(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stevecovey:

You sound like u truly believe dt picture. Dude don't believe every picture u see. Dt picture was obviously photoshopped.
Tor

I never believed it cus it looked like a definite photoshop...

But one even said he had met Tinubu in person and that he's got brown teeth.

Couldn't argue with that cus I've never met Tinubu

And that wasn't even my bone of contention; brown teeth or no brown teeth, I couldn't care less.

MY own is that it's only an untrained child and a stupiid person who makes fun of another's health issues or physical disadvantages.

Only pikin wey dem nor train well na im dey do that kain tin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
Happy birthday to Jagaban of Borgu Land. Oko Oluremi

A.k.a Slayers of Pdp and their goons

Age with Grace sir
Why bring political sentiment here again.. Shame on you
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Incandescent:
Hate him or love him.

This man is politically strategic and knows his onions

You see, Nigerians are part of their problems.

Praising thieving and corrupt politicians with pride
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pavore9:

Do you have access to his birth certificate, please share.
I can bet that that man is even above 70
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by oyerindetao(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
hbd to jagaban of borgu
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Jeboy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happy 68 no 86 birthday to the Jagaban Borgu
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Sermwell(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
ddippset:
Tinubu does not have brown teeth.

Just because you saw a single picture and his teeth looked Brown from that camera perspective does not mean that. Gosh you guys are so dull.

By the way how old are you?

Do you not know not to mock a man on account of his health?

Do you know that the colour of the teeth is affected by several factors such as age and disease?

Do you know what the colour of your teaath would be at 70?

Grow up, don't bant and insult with everything.

The bolded above is what I said from the beginning.

How does this translate to mean that;

"every single old person must have brown teeth??"

If for instance I say that the health of a human being is affected by age;
Does it mean that every old person must have bad health?

Mumu,
Did you go to night school or what?

you either provide us with a picture of tinubu shining his white sparkling teeth or you can continue crying because I said tinubu has brown teeth which is true!!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by galaxy2020(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerian made coronavirus...
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
madridguy:
Happy birthday Jagaban of Africa.

Long life, good health to the oracle of Lagos.

From all of us from Alimosho LG, we say Warafanahu Monkana Aliyah.
Seriously yhu 4rm Alimosho...dats my side too...Isheri Olofin to b precise
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday to the most intelligent politician in Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

I am unable to celebrate it this year because of the lock down.

Please hit like to wish me happy birthday. God bless you as you do so.
HBD. Fan of Eminem?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by ignis: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
IronPant:

HBD. Fan of Eminem?

Sure
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Bukati2: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
the Jagaban of Africa.

Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Deyemz(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by seunadeolu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happy birthday Sweetheart � ❤

ignis:
So I share same birthday with Tinubu.

I am unable to celebrate it this year because of the lock down.

Please hit like to wish me happy birthday. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Their business
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na una be Taye Taiwo people.

Sharming95:

Seriously yhu 4rm Alimosho...dats my side too...Isheri Olofin to b precise
Re: Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 by double77: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Jestin post=87875620]Tinubu with his brown teeth can not be 68. I am seriously praying Nigeria do produce another old bubu in 2023.[/quote

One of that brown teeth is worth more your family and entire generation. Fool dont fight what u can't beat. If say this in some area in lagos. You will not see the face of the invisible hands that will slap u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.