Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (40157 Views)

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by EddieCAD(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2020
sweetkev:
Africa will always be Africa. See their oversize made in Aba kits. grin

Thought my eyes were deceiving me.
Dem non born d Covid-19 we'll make e enter d man grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by seedorfg(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Good.

But how many people will they answer when call.
You're just lucky to be answered.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Joybringer: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Tpave:
You wey still dey find Jamb past question paper
So what? I am a teacher.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by sulaak(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2020
We are not ready!

COVID-19: Doctors, nurses flee as suspected cases hit Lagos hospital

KINDLY SHARE THIS STORY

Gbagada General Hospital
Angela Onwuzoo

There was pandemonium at the Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, on Thursday when four white men suspected to have coronavirus were brought to the emergency ward of the hospital for treatment.

According to sources at the hospital, the men said to be Egyptians, were brought in a private vehicle around midnight, with one of them coughing uncontrollably and showing other symptoms of coronavirus.

One of the sources, who spoke with Sunday PUNCH, said, “It was around midnight that they came to the hospital and I was on duty that day.

“So, when they got to the emergency ward, nurses and doctors on duty came out to attend to them. But upon getting to the vehicle, they noticed that the four occupants were whites with one of them critically ill and coughing uncontrollably.

“Immediately the nurses and doctors saw them, they all took to their heels.

“Some of the nurses began to shout ‘this is coronavirus! Coronavirus is not my portion. God forbid! Here is not IDH (Infectious Disease Hospital), Yaba, please go there. Where is security? Security, please come and send these people out of this place.’

“When the screaming became too much, some of the security guards on duty that day summoned courage from afar and ordered them out of the hospital, because they too were afraid and they drove out.

“They were not allowed to come down from their vehicle.

“Everybody ran because some of the doctors said the symptoms that they saw were clearly that of COVID-19.

“Their visit truly caused commotion at the hospital.”

READ ALSO: People with type A blood more at risk of COVID-19 — Study

Another worker in the hospital, who also spoke on condition of anonymity, said after the incident the management decided to bar foreigners from the hospital.

The source said, “All workers at the hospital have been warned not to attend to foreigners. And anybody whose body temperature is above 40’C is not allowed in.” The source added, “The situation (presence of the four white men) affected patients on admission as many people withdrew their sick relatives and loved ones after the incident.”

The Medical Director of the hospital, Dr. Adeleke Kaka, who confirmed the incident, however, said it was only one Egyptian suspected to have coronavirus that was brought to the hospital, not four.

Kaka said, “The guy was suspected to have COVID-19 by the doctor that saw him in a private hospital and referred him to the Gbagada General Hospital. He was sent to Mainland Hospital for further evaluation and testing.”

However, he denied claims that health workers in the hospital took to their heels when they saw the four men.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/covid-19-doctors-nurses-flee-as-suspected-cases-hit-lagos-hospital/

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Fuckkthemod: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Eye services, there are hundreds of Nigerians begging to be tested but these guys won’t mind them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Joybringer: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Tpave:
You wey still dey find Jamb past question paper
so what? I am a teacher and I'm proud of my profession

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Pandev(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
I wanna use my offerings and tithes as giveaway to help people during this COVID-19. How much do you need? Quote me with your account details. Only those who are in need please
#15,000
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Luckysbab: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

So what? I am a teacher.

Why are you folks toying with people's emotions na?

At this kind of vulnerable period? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Agbero(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
I wanna use my offerings and tithes as giveaway to help people during this COVID-19. How much do you need? Quote me with your account details. Only those who are in need please
3-5k will be enough, plan to buy dry foods with it before city goes into lockdown. 3684376015
FCMB.

A million thanks ��
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by naughtyguess: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

I need 5,000 naira to get foodstuff. I have been indoor in Lagos Agboroko first gate Lasu area since and have now exhausted my foodstuff

0030756794 Adeyemi Jafunmi GTBank. Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Sufisunni: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
I hope they aren't using Chinese test kits, because Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and other countries just returned back them due to very poor coronavirus detection. The kits have as low as 30% accuracy
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by WiseStarr(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Thank Gid that you are not blinded by too much love, i pray she come out negative so you can have a nice family reunion, you really took a great step

I love you for this
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by dohyinsohlah(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

Good morning happy Sunday

I need #1000
wema bank
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by sketcherJ(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
0221501842 GtB john any amount cry smiley

Bless up baba. At least e go do something for this lockdown period
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by juman(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari is doing well on corona.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Madisonsqua(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2020
tropaz:
Please I'm confused and I really want to be enlightened; MUST WE KEEP HAVING OVERSEAS RETURNEES?

Abi you people want to be unfortunate in your life bah?
ahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhqhqhqhqh olooofooooo
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Happychildlove(f): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
3k access
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Talabi2020(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
Talabi adedayo damilola

fidelity bank

Thanks in advance
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Happychildlove(f): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Eye services, there are hundreds of Nigerians begging to be tested but these guys won’t mind them
since they are not returnee . Don't mind them
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Citytrend: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
Did you later Passed you Jamb?
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Happychildlove(f): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
ugolinze123:
Why is everybody suddenly rushing back home now.... We don't have enough ventilators for crying out loud. If you still abroad please stay back, we only got lil resource avail to us down here pleaseeeee..... undecided
they can't stay when some of them are illegal immigrants

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by SweetCunt97(f): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeew! So because she came back from UK they rushed down there eh? Nigeria and partial treatment

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Happychildlove:
they can't stay when some of them are illegal immigrants
But they've been staying all this while
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Accurate4u: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
3119314905 first bank... Any amount will do. Thanks in advance
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by martowskin1(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:
Who else noticed this NCDC haven't tested any poor man yet, it's only rich people that they are testing...

Call them an tell them you live in a okokmaiko or Ijora-badia and they will tell you to self isolate and wait for symptoms to show after 14days. But if someone from lekki calls them, they will show up with the speed of light.

Trust me... Nigeria was never ready and Nigeria is still not ready.

They are testing people with travel record and those who have contact with them

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by crispus09(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

i only need 5k l. 3044894693 first bank
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Happychildlove(f): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But they've been staying all this while
some are staying illegally
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
6560073330 Fidelity Bank need 5k to get few provisions b4 lockdown. Thanks a lot
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Paullardricky: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2020
sweetkev:
Africa will always be Africa. See their oversize made in Aba kits, looking like ojuju Calabar. grin
Said by someone from a state with zero creativity 'spit

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

Access bank
Any amount u can spare
Will really appreciate it in this period when things are hard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Drug Prices In Nigeria / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.