Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (40151 Views)

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Evidenx(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
I wanna use my offerings and tithes as giveaway to help people during this COVID-19. How much do you need? Quote me with your account details. Only those who are in need please
Access bank. Any amount is welcomed. Really need it at this moment. Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Homeboiy: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
I wanna use my offerings and tithes as giveaway to help people during this COVID-19. How much do you need? Quote me with your account details. Only those who are in need please

Ecobank

Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by presido997(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

bro pls any amount you give I will be grateful, 0173272560 Gtbank
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Sagelegend: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What if i say this whole corona viruse started last year September
And it started not in China but country like Italy?

Which means nor be China introduce this viruse

What am i even saying!

We need evidences to yuh assertion
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by sequa(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
0084938595. Access bank.
Chijioke Elvis Njoku. 15k
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Kzeeboi2015(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Any amount will do to get food stuffs for my family. Sterling bank, Taiwo Kazeem Oluwaseun. 0015993505
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by MrBONE2(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
tropaz:
Please I'm confused and I really want to be enlightened; MUST WE KEEP HAVING OVERSEAS RETURNEES? sad

Abi you people want to be unfortunate in your life bah?

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by sequa(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
0084938595. Access bank.
Chijioke Elvis Njoku. Any amount pls
Joybringer:
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by ojobek: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:
0042724745 gtbank,may God bless your handiwork IJN ameen
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Crater: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Crater:
You are living with your sister.
While she is isolated, you are busy moving around.

The NCDC should collect the poster's sample too, she might be a silent spreader.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Tpave(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok grin grin grin
Joybringer:
so what? I am a teacher and I'm proud of my profession
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Thukzee01(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

Modified

Don't quote me again please, garri don pass water.

anything is appreciated.
fidelity bank
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Frezhkid10(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:
Who else noticed this NCDC haven't tested any poor man yet, it's only rich people that they are testing...

Call them an tell them you live in a okokmaiko or Ijora-badia and they will tell you to self isolate and wait for symptoms to show after 14days. But if someone from lekki calls them, they will show up with the speed of light.

Trust me... Nigeria was never ready and Nigeria is still not ready.
...u're just saying rubbish...do u think it's cost effective to test everyone..if they ask u to pay the $120 for test...can u?...
They are only testing people with symptoms and have travelled by air into the country in the last 14days..the virus is an imported one and does not exist naturally in Nigeria..so it's unwise to start testing every dick and harry that just develops small cough or fever..wasting scarce resources..
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by emerged01(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2020
This people are selfish,why returning home when you know that we don’t have enough ventilators.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by eraj4real: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Please share this tweet. It can help reduce the wastage of safety kits during testing. Please open the twitter link and compare the video shared with the one that was responded to (what NCDCgov is doing). This is a new discovery Bill Gate shared
https://twitter.com/ErhaboJeff/status/1244034925759791104?s=20

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo 11.44-12.42 min
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by kenex4ever(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
I hope they won't give her the virus after taking the sample.

They better be disinfecting their clothing after each sample collection
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by chical: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:
Who else noticed this NCDC haven't tested any poor man yet, it's only rich people that they are testing...

Call them an tell them you live in a okokmaiko or Ijora-badia and they will tell you to self isolate and wait for symptoms to show after 14days. But if someone from lekki calls them, they will show up with the speed of light.

Coronavirus wasn't developed in Nigeria... So most of those who has the disease in Nigeria are those with travel history from other parts of the continent... Education is key
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:

Very disheartening
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by eraj4real: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2020
This can help reduce the wastage of safety kits during testing. Please open the YouTube link and compare the video shared with the one that was responded to (what NCDCgov is doing). This is a new discovery Bill Gate shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo 11.44-12.42 min&t=11m44s
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Crispels(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:

This person here is an average Nigerian. The fact that you travel abroad does not mean you are super rich.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Crispels(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Eye services, there are hundreds of Nigerians begging to be tested but these guys won’t mind them

They are only testing returnees who show symptoms and those who had contact with them.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Lilymatty(f): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Your sister will be safe in jesus name, Amen
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by kunlite(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Joybringer post=87877225]I wanna use my offerings and tithes as giveaway to help people during this COVID-19. How much do you need? Quote me with your account details. Only those who are in need please

thanks so much, it came in just at the needed time, Gtbank, 0016807144, salami, thanks in anticipations
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by gejpmb: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2020
bros na just 20k to buy food stuff.... hunger dey land scatter...
Joybringer:

Modified

Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by ejitest1(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

Modified

I really need it to buy foodstuff Pls.

Uba bank
Ejike eke
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Besthand2266(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Joybringer:

Modified

lol
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by pa3k001: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Good job ....but these officials could be making a grave mistake. Why is the testing not done outside the house (in their van or somwhere else) there is the posibility of bringing the virus into people s homes with the contaminated PPEs (the outward part)
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Keep testing only the wealthy, influential and elites...

Barring a miracle, I will like to see how many infected poor you can bar from hospitals and treatment centers... That's how stupid NCDC is.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Dagger111(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What am i even saying!

U were saying nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Godylord1(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
miblolo:
The protective garment is oversized as such may not confer enough protection exposing them to danger of infection �.
Nija which way now?
That's how it should be.
You're not suppose to Wear something tight so as not to get in contact with ur cloth or body.
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Cryomancer:

I dey reason am sef. How come na only rich people wey test positive we dey read about for news?
Re: COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing by maxzzo1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What am i even saying!

Walai ncdc go need test u.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.