Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

#testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You (298 Views)

Social Media: A Curse Or Blessing To Christianity? / Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. / Share How You Got Saved By Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by packagingguru1: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Although this is a new moniker, I'm not new to Nairaland. I have heard tales of how people have gotten jobs, met their partners, etc on Nairaland.

My testimony is that through this forum, I made a great friend, and the forum has also helped me stay up to date on current happenings in Nigeria. I have also met potential clients on this forum I also hope today is the day I make fp grin

At least if most of us don't have the opportunity of giving our testimonies in church today, we can share how Nairaland has blessed us and keep the faith alive.

Who's taking the mic next?
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by IceLip: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
how to post unreal story
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Kingproy(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
My views and followers and subscribers has increased

2 Likes

Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by IstandWithGod: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
I once got a job in 2013 through a Nairaland post.

2 Likes

Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Siberia01(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2020
I only enjoy car talk
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Davash222(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland wants to disconnect me from God but my faith is stronger than Nairaland.
Jesus is King!

2 Likes

Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
Nairaland wants to disconnect me from God but my faith is stronger than Nairaland.
Jesus is King!
You don't know what's trying to disconnect you from God.
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Davash222(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
You don't know what's trying to disconnect you from God.
This is exactly what I’m talking about.
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

This is exactly what I’m talking about.
If the misconduct of our pastors and irreligious lifestyle of the highly religious ones cannot disconnect you from God then I see no reason why posts in a faceless forum should disconnect you.

1 Like

Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by OtemAtum: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland has helped to make known the history of the universe via the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. This book is one which reveals how God Almighty created Jehovah, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun, Chukwu and millions of gods human beings all over the earth have been worshipping as God Almighty from time immemorial.

The book also reveals the imprisonment of the gods of Religion including Jehovah and Allah.

Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY via this link:

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Davash222(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
If the misconduct of our pastors and irreligious lifestyle of the highly religious ones cannot disconnect you from God then I see no reason why posts in a faceless forum should disconnect you.
I’m for Christ.
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Homeboiy: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2020
No testimony yet
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
Jesus is King!
louder
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by packagingguru1: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2020
I'm not sure people understand the meaning of 'testimony' in this context undecided
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by orunto27: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Nairaland is a Blessing to Nigeria.
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by packagingguru1: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nobody met his/her partner here? Or met a celebrity via this forum?
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by Eviana(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Throughout my roughly 3 years (minus multiple deactivations and reactivations...plus some months-long hiatus) on this forum, I have seen and experienced:
1). A relatively small amount of "good"
2). An exhorbitant amount of "bad"
3). An uncontainable amount of "ugly" (behavior that is)

I stumbled onto this site (after exploring it) eagerly wanting to learn more about my Nigerian side.
Through many bumps, bruises, mistakes and unintentional ignorance, I have gotten a much better glimpse into the thought patterns, culture, similarities and differences that we share... and still learning.

YET it is my faith in Who I believe in, and the immeasurable importance of maintaining a super strong prayer life that has grown by having joined this forum.
My eyes have been opened to a world where people truly have different beliefs and wholeheartedly cling to them passionately.
I have been encouraged tremendously by some posters here in this section..challenged...corrected...of which it had to be the Holy Spirit using them.
I have experienced frustration, anger and sadness to indescribable heights.
I'm having to go back and re-examine where I stand in the faith. Areas in which I need growth...
My prayer list of people has recently increased tenfold...

I ultimately thank God for the blessings and growth both (the good and the bad) as a result of finding this website.
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by MuttleyLaff: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
packagingguru1:
I'm not sure people understand the meaning of 'testimony' in this context undecided
"Testimony" in local parlance colloquial manner of speaking means Test-ti-moni" which when loosely translated is understood to mean, "a test that I've been through and was injury free at the end of it"
Re: #testimonytime: Share How Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To You by packagingguru1: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday guys.

(1) (Reply)

EVERY MEMBER A PROPHET. BY DR. DANIEL.K.OLUKOYA / Muslim Leaders Gives Abiodun N2.5 Million Naira To Fight Against Coronavirus / VIDEO: Archbishop Samson Benjamin Was Arrested For Protesting Atchinese Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.