Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State (1572 Views)

Video Of Imam Of Mecca Burst Out In Tears, As Grand Mosque Is Empty For Jumat / Coronavirus: No Jumat Service Today / Worshippers Blocks Road During Jumat Service At Abule Egba Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Hausa Fulani had there Jumat service at Kara(Opic) last week and this week Friday,I believed it is a threat to the people living around this axis.
Urging the Ogun state government to pls act fast and stop this before it turns to a menace that can’t be curb

Lala pls front page
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:
Hausa Fulani had there Jumat service at Kara(Opic) last week and this week Friday,I believed it is a threat to the people living around this axis.
Urging the Ogun state government to pls act fast and stop this before it turns to a menace that can’t be curb

Lala pls front page

And what is wrong with that?

Did oyedepo not conduct service last Sunday..
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Charleys: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2020
This is how you'll see someone without the 666 symbol and you're going to report them to the authority because they are a threat to you, or because you are not safe around them.

They have some diseases that you've not seen which is a threat to you. So you are reporting someone to stop them from worshipping their God.

Guy relax this thing.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

y

For your information,I am a Muslim and i know the risk involved in what they have done,I have all my family in that axis. Saudis have there border closed and you hardly see people in the mosque,do we love Islam more re than the Arabs or we love the Prophet more than they do?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Pierced(f): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2020
I swear.... people can take risk sha.

Church services still went on in some part of Lagos today.....most especially pentecostal churches.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:
y

For your information,I am a Muslim and i know the risk involved in what they have done,I have all my family in that axis. Saudis have there border closed and you hardly see people in the mosque,do we love Islam more re than the Arabs or we love the Prophet more than they do?

U be correct guy...!

Look for beta cane (Bulala) kpankere, koboko or stick and help us flog JihadistVirus out from their heads...!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by sapientia(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:
This is how you'll see someone without the 666 symbol and you're going to report them to the authority because they are a threat to you, or because you are not safe around them.

They have some diseases that you've not seen which is a threat to you. So you are reporting someone to stop them from worshipping their God.

Guy relax this thing.

Wow... They never disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

U be correct guy...!

Look for beta cane (Bulala) kpankere, koboko or stick and help us flog JihadistVirus out from their heads...!

Bro it’s just a common sense
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by clarocuzioo(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is disappointing to come from you?
I thought you are smart and intelligent but this your response proves otherwise.

Yes Oyedepo did it and we all condemned it . I guess he heard the public condemnation prompting his.media aide to issue a press statement.

Are you now insinuating others should follow suit because it was done by Oyedepo?

Honestly speaking I never expected this from you .

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who did it. We are talking about lives here, we have a situation which is even difficult for developed nations to handle.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Origin(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
The police should take action. Stay at home is for all citizens...

If they can't hear word, they can take cane....

Remember that small gathering goes home to their families and the larger society hence causing a faster spread of the disease....
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Johntitus: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Look at this wannabe leftist. The thing is, whatever thing you think you're doing, you're failing spectacularly at it.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Marine54:
And your foolish brothers were calling for his head !

Kara is in ogun state with Hausa Fulani having about 80% of the population and 40% of that population lives in isheri oke(Lagos state) where I live.We pray together,play together and do other things together too.you can imagine the risk involved if eventually one of them contacted the virus?
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by LabDNA: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This aboki, you are also yapping like a brainless urchin.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Seetto: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What oyedepo did was wrong and what these muslims guys did is also wrong,

1 Like

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:
y

No wonder the hausa fulani refers to you guys as fake Muslims..
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Marine54:
And your foolish brothers were calling for his head !

How is that my business please?
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:

This is disappointing to come from you?
I thought you are smart and intelligent but this your response proves otherwise.

Yes Oyedepo did it and we all condemned it . I guess he heard the public condemnation prompting his.media aide to issue a press statement.

Are you now insinuating others should follow suit because it was done by Oyedepo?

Honestly speaking I never expected this from you .

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who did it. We are talking about lives here, we have a situation which is even difficult for developed nations to handle.

What you feel as disappointment has no merit to my submission...

The question remains.... Didn't he conduct service?

Your condemnation of what he did will be okay by condemning this one also and not seeing it as extremism..

If a Christian who knows the importance of life conducted service in this pandemic period , then what about the Muslims..

Problem with most of you is that you don't dot your I's but want to cross your T's.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No wonder the hausa fulani refers to you guys as fake Muslims..

I will rather be a fake Muslim and have my people protected from corona virus...never knew you are this empty
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Johntitus:

Look at this wannabe leftist. The thing is, whatever thing you think you're doing, you're failing spectacularly at it.

Be stable with one Moniker.

next.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Seetto:

What oyedepo did was wrong and what these muslims guys did is also wrong,

Balanced...and fullstop.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

I will rather be a fake Muslim and have my people protected from corona virus...never knew you are this empty

More like validating the assertion. Meanwhile emptiness is when you singled others out solely for condemnation.

Since you worship in the same mosque, you should have approached them and educate them on the dangers of what they are doing instead of media trial?

Wondering who is empty here.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

More like validating the assertion. Meanwhile emptiness is when you singled others out solely for condemnation.

Since you worship in the same mosque, you should have approached them and educate them on the dangers of what they are doing instead of media trial?

Wondering who is empty here.

wouldn’t blame you for spewing this cos you don’t know what’s really going on here bro.
In my area ,we have three major mosques where you can observed your jumat prayer,two of the mosques are occupied by the Yorubas and the other one for the Hausa fulanis,the Yorubas have stopped observing the jumat service for like two fridays now while the Hausa Fulanis stood there ground ,and had the jumat service upper Friday and they actually wanted to observed it this Friday but they were stopped from doing that by the men of the Nigerian police,isheri oke division. When they were stopped,they moved in there numbers to Kara (Opic) to actually observed it .
Yesterday been Saturday, the men of the Nigerian police,isheri division came to that same mosque to stop them from observing asri (4pm)prayer and close the mosque,after the police left,they opened the mosque and observed there mogrib and ishai prayers.
My question for you Mr...if the Nigeria police can’t stop them,who am I to?
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

wouldn’t blame you for spewing this cos you don’t know what’s really going on here bro.
In my area ,we have three major mosques where you can observed your jumat prayer,two of the mosques are occupied by the Yorubas and the other one for the Hausa fulanis,the Yorubas have stopped observing the jumat service for like two fridays now while the Hausa Fulanis stood there ground ,and had the jumat service upper Friday and they actually wanted to observed it this Friday but they were stopped from doing that by the men of the Nigerian police,isheri oke division. When they were stopped,they moved in there numbers to Kara (Opic) to actually observed it .
Yesterday been Saturday, the men of the Nigerian police,isheri division came to that same mosque to stop them from observing asri (4pm)prayer and close the mosque,after the police left,they opened the mosque and observed there mogrib and ishai prayers.
My question for you Mr...if the Nigeria police can’t stop them,who am I to?

After reading this, I was about to be moved but in my characteristic style something struck me...I Checked your page and profile and saw that this account was created today....

Meaning you have been on nairaland with another Moniker but has been condemning others or involve in one tribal sentiments or the other. More reason you couldn't morally create the topic with your account but create a new one to gather sentiments..

I hate hypocrites..and pretenders..and also with this your account you have no moral right to accuse people because you might have involve in so many here with your old moniker..

Moreover I watched the Ogun state video saga but your actions and the new account left more to be desired on your past actions with others account.

I doubt if you have any character by this singular action to even accuse others.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

After reading this, I was about to be moved but in my characteristic style something struck me...I Checked your page and profile and saw that this account was created today....

Meaning you have been on nairaland with another Moniker but has been condemning others or involve in one tribal sentiments or the other. More reason you couldn't morally create the topic with your account but create a new one to gather sentiments..

I hate hypocrites..and pretenders..and also with this your account you have no moral right to accuse people because you might have involve in so many here with your old moniker..

Moreover I watched the Ogun state video saga but your actions and the new account left more to be desired on your past actions with others account.

I doubt if you have any character by this singular action to even accuse others.

Call me whatever names you like but I don’t cAre .yeah I created a new account for the purpose of this topic and I can drop my old account for you to verify if I have ever involved myself in any tribal war...if you doubt what I have been saying ,you can take your time to confirm it yourself,Kara is just few mins away from berger
I have to hide my identity for reasons best known to me
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

Call me whatever names you like but I don’t cAre .yeah I created a new account for the purpose of this topic and I can drop my old account for you to verify if I have ever involved myself in any tribal war...if you doubt what I have been saying ,you can take your time to confirm it yourself,Kara is just few mins away from berger
I have to hide my identity for reasons best known to me

Why didn't you create the thread with your old account if you have nothing to hide....Is it not same way the topic appeared will it appear with any other account..

You see, one thing in life when you are doing something without thinking, when it will catch up with you, the person will be looking for ways to justify the actions..

Karma just caught up with. Change for better.

If you are free minded, you should have opened the topic with your account without creating new one.

Pots calling kettle black....

Hypocrites..
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by clarocuzioo(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What you feel as disappointment has no merit to my submission...

The question remains.... Didn't he conduct service?

Your condemnation of what he did will be okay by condemning this one also and not seeing it as extremism..

If a Christian who knows the importance of life conducted service in this pandemic period , then what about the Muslims..

Problem with most of you is that you don't dot your I's but want to cross your T's.

Anybody be it Christian or Moslem conducting servicing where people will gather together this time around is acting ignorantly and not in the best interest of the people they are looking after.

Presently I am in a service online with Adeboye, we are still feeding our spiritual needs, services can be conducted without endangering lives, it's called wisdom, even the Bible says" wisdom is profitable to direct", I guess it's beyond your understanding

For you to even be defending this ignorance defines a lot.

Sorry for bothering you, obviously we are not on the same level.

Good bye.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
I don’t have to justify nothing to you on a faceless forum and I owe you no explanation... you are obviously the hypocrite here and this is the last time I will be replying you
The major reason for this topic is for the authorities to take swift actions against such gatherings be it from Christians or Muslims
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why didn't you create the thread with your old account if you have nothing to hide....Is it not same way the topic appeared will it appear with any other account..

You see, one thing in life when you are doing something without thinking, when it will catch up with you, the person will be looking for ways to justify the actions..

Karma just caught up with. Change for better.

If you are free minded, you should have opened the topic with your account without creating new one.

Pots calling kettle black....

Hypocrites..

I don’t have to justify nothing to you on a faceless forum and I owe you no explanation... you are obviously the hypocrite here and this is the last time I will be replying you
The major reason for this topic is for the authorities to take swift actions against such gatherings be it from Christians or Muslims
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Anybody be it Christian or Moslem conducting servicing where people will gather together this time around is acting ignorantly and not in the best interest of the people they are looking after.

Presently I am in a service online with Adeboye, we are still feeding our spiritual needs, services can be conducted without endangering lives, it's called wisdom, even the Bible says" wisdom is profitable to direct", I guess it's beyond your understanding

For you to even be defending this ignorance defines a lot.

Sorry for bothering you, obviously we are not on the same level.

Good bye.

I am not on the same level with anything Pentecostalism..

They are the problems of this country....and not even Muslims per say....let alone hausa fulanis.

Your daddy and his cohorts has brainwashed the masses to nothingness.

Ndi ala ndi ala.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

Just change for good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? Who Is Allah? / Victory Through Obedience / Should A Priest Keep Confessions Confidential Even If It Invloves Serious Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.