Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (125915 Views)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by koffsman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
GOD forgive me please. Task force suppose come beat all of una like goat with all that is Happening you guy still went ahead with Service are Pastors not the ones to advice is to obey rules and regulations, anyways most of this new Generational Churches is all about tithes and Offering

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by deltateam: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
for the second time shut the fvck up and stop this display of stupidity.i cannot count the number of times different christians have asked me to join them in church if i refuse they call me names and threaten me with eternal damnation,some of them even knock on my door disturbing my peace.

I will use harsh words however i like because you religious zombies do the same to atheists calling us satanists,pagans etc

You really need Jesus cos I see a void in your soul. Drop your frustration to Jesus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
Dem say social distancing but when choir dey sing, everybody join together. grin

But the truth is he that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of the almighty.

Fake Social Distancing.

Look at the Choir almost in each other's face.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

The idiot used the word "us" again. Brain-dead slowpoke, keep embarrassing yourself. It brings joy to me.
You gave him a deadly and penetrating missile I don't need to reply him again.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Makavelli25: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I did not see any social distancing here o

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
I went to church today to commit my life to God as always.

The sitting arrangements was changed to observe social distancing directive from ncdc.

What do you think? Safe or not? They were also hand sanitizers placed outside. Wash your hands before you go inside.

State: Delta State

So far, no recorded case of corona virus in delta sate so no shaking. grin

Stay safe. Its Man vs Virus. The virus seems to be winning. But man have always had a way to sour through his challanges to come out victorious, and when He cant he employ the power of his creator. It's time for us to beg God to step in, it's a tough time for us all, but we will overcome
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Timijo(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
To all those atheists who are always angry with Christians because of our faith in the living God.

A fool in his heart says there is no God because he has never seen Him but he believes that he has a brain inside his skull without seeing it.
May the redemption power finds you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dumb people.

Just look at how the ILLUminati is programming them and they cannot even see it.

Social distancing my foot!!!
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Terz4christ: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
you need to shut the fvck up and stop this display of stupidity,i'm not asking your useless god to prove anything to me,let him to do that to his infected worshippers who believe in him,more than 2 dozen priests and thousands of christians have died from this virus yet you expect anybody to believe in your god.only a fool believes in a god that goes AWOL in times like this.

This guy does not have sence, true. Why not keep quiet so That one can assume you have some sence left, at least. Haba

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
i dont need your useless god to prove anything to me,let him prove himself to the thousands of christians who are infected with corona virus in italy and spain

You've admitted his existence in your refusal. Saying God doesn't exist really speak doom of your psychological traits

How can you say what you don't believe don't exist? What give you the idea of him to even deny his existence?

Existentialist and sophists behave like you but they were humbled at the end. You dumb atheist in Nigeria should grow sense

Human has their role to play and God has his

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
So many ignorant fools in one place.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
I went to church today to commit my life to God as always.

The sitting arrangements was changed to observe social distancing directive from ncdc.

What do you think? Safe or not? They were also hand sanitizers placed outside. Wash your hands before you go inside.

State: Delta State

So far, no recorded case of corona virus in delta sate so no shaking. grin

Some pastors will not listen but endanger his members to contact this virus... it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by nonyofor2(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
More like the sitting arrangements durring exams
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Timothyoj(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
Dem say social distancing but when choir dey sing, everybody join together. grin

But the truth is he that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of the almighty.

Stay in-house brother....
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by loswhite(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
crazygod:

What concerns faith in this one now? undecided
After u transfer the virus to innocent relatives of yours and they also transfer the virus to another innocent group of people and so on, will u continue to talk about 'o ye men of little faith'?
Stay in your house una no go hear word. Disobedience is like witchcraft before God angry
don't mind them....When they die from the virus they will come and tell you that it is will of God if not it won't happen ... Confuse set of Christians. They cannot worship God from home
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very sturbon set of people are Nigerians,who told them social distancing is a cure to covid19 until pastor gets the virus
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
People don't have sense, u still go church....I pity many of you ignoramous

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
When will KANU address his people sef?
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by ecclize: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
The same people will blame God if there family die of it
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
I'm tempted to talk but
I won't say a word
My man! grin

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
o Ye men of little faith undecided

Brother, please don't disgrace us.

Your fellow faithers were schooled earlier this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuEvxIpQK0

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:
o Ye men of little faith undecided
shut the hell up and tell your church to obey govt laws

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
The gathering is more than 50 people. The pastor should be cautioned .
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
deltateam:

You really need Jesus cos I see a void in your soul. Drop your frustration to Jesus.
That guy lacks sense. Don't waste your energy on that 16KB-brained human being!

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by omenigbo96(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who noticed the choristers ?
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by rovher: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
I'm tempted to talk but

I won't say a word
I swear... Na to just lock up o ...
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Arewa6: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
‪What really happened shorty after Queen Elizabeth land in Nigeria 1966‬
‪������‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by SharpJoe: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Social distancing will not help if we are not testing and isolating infected ones. We can not trace contacts without testing infected ones.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by merits(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Not about the social distancing.

Believe me if an infected person is among all these distancing done here, people will be affected.
People will touch same thing he or she touched, (u cant escape that)

Stay at home and avoid social gathering, so easy to comprehend even the holy books say in situations like this, obey the laws of the land. Howz that so hard to understand.

Must church service take place, after they've been warned to stay at home for God sake.simple instructions they can't abide poor pastor with gullible followers.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by aikyg(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stupid people! Stay in your fucking houses. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Earthking77:

Why can't you lots stay the fvck at home?

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Timijo:
To all those atheists who are always angry with Christians because of our faith in the living God.

A fool in his heart says there is no God because he has never seen Him but he believes that he has a brain inside his skull without seeing it.
May the redemption power finds you all.
Living God u say:There are thousands of Gods and three abrahamic faith yet u think yours is the best. Oga rethink and hold something because its proven to be true else doubt it.

And for the brain part, I guess science has backed it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.