Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (125879 Views)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Jamin60: 4:16am On Mar 30, 2020
KenModi:

And your God abandoned Italians and Spanish people (two largely Christian countries) to be dying like chickens everyday.

Waiting for a pastor/man of God anywhere in the world to heal a Covid-19 patient.
bring any corona virus patient to my church and he would be healed Bros believe it or die Christ is not dead we Christians are living Epistles and see before this year end you will shocked with the move of God
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Jamin60: 4:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Originality007:
y cant u guys just stay home, do ur worshipping in ur house, will u die if una go church for one month?

If you want to test that ur big faith you have, go to Italy or Spain, let see how that ur faith will save you
bring em here Nigerians Will never value who they have
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Timijo(m): 4:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Galapagous:

Science didnt prove God created us. Science also didn't prove God exist, its deals with fact, which was the major building block of the transformation we're experiencing right now since the stone age, of which IF left to religion won't have happen. A religion without science is blind, which is what most believers all over the world are in(darkness). You should look up Galileo vs the church and probably get some fact right.
Science has proven there are microbe in the air(not spirit) that can infect u via ur normal daily coversaton. Don't defile it with ur shakababa pls don't be blind to science. Xtians(murmuring to the air), Muslim(murmuring to the floor) and Jew(murmuring to the floor) alike. Thank you and stay save.
Hey, believe your science and let me believe my God. Or what is your problem? If you believe God did not create you, who did? As for me, God is my creator and the creator of everything in the world. The accounts of God's creation are written in the Holy Bible and the Quran but you kick against them and believe the theories propounded by men.
In addition, God does not need to be proofed because He has proven Himself through His creatures. You have been saying science created the world, which includes you. Please, what is science? How can you explain the development of semen and the female egg which fuse together after fertilization (zygote) and gradually develop into a foetus and later turns to a fully grown baby with all the parts. From the sperm and the egg we now have bones, flesh, teeth, eyes, ear, hands, legs and different parts of the body. Can you explain these? What about the growth of plants? A seed of maize is planted but grows gradually and produces stem, leaves, flowers, cobs and many seeds. Can you explain these too?
See, God is a Supernatural being who does supernatural things and the natural man cannot comprehend His works.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by semyman: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Greedy and gullible
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by LEMVEG(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
jesus christ did not need permission from the authorities before he healed the sick,before corona virus your pastors seemingly healed the sick.what's stopping them from doing that now,i'm sure the world will appreciate any help right now.

USELESS RELIGION with USELESS god

. My dear what I have to say to you is that you should mind your tong our God who live in heaven is not useless at all. I think you are the useless one here. Watch ur tongh be careful u can be destroyed by it. Stay safe
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by LEMVEG(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2020
I
Jamin60:
bring any corona virus patient to my church and he would be healed Bros believe it or die Christ is not dead we Christians are living Epistles and see before this year end you will shocked with the move of God
I supported what u just said God is waiting for the next move of man to be able to strategies his own. God is not blind at wat is happening he will help us allM
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Nice365: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2020
They still go to church? These people de test God. Why can't we hear? Just stay at home
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Thelife: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Why can't you pray at home, is ur God restricted to a building

Still trying to figure out why those mosques in my area are open for morning prayer even after they have been given order not to. So to your question. Is ur god restricted to a building
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by anonimi: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Earthking77:
Dem say social distancing but when choir dey sing, everybody join together. grin
But the truth is he that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of the almighty.

Is the church building a secret place

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Emotionss: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Earthking77:
o Ye men of little faith undecided

Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by KenModi(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Jamin60:

Hasn’t it been reported that there is a case or two of Covid-19 in your state; you can locate them and tell your man of God to perform a miracle or are his miracles only performed in his church?

Anyway, I sidon gidigba! I no go anywhere. Your God better live up to what you have said oo. I want be shocked before this year runs out.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by KenModi(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

During the time of The Egyptians and The Israelites,.... God instructed the people of Israel to go into their houses, lock up their doors and kill lambs, place the blood of the lambs on the doors of their homes......that a plague will befall the Egyptians.....

What happened later in the morning.....every male Child of all Egyptians were gone from human beings down to their animals....

Do you know that up till today, Egyptian physicians..scientists and what have you could not ascertain what killed them...

The same God that hardened the heart of Pharaoh showed him no mercy .....

God can decide there won't be a cure for the virus until his purpose is achieved ...
Remember even Christ was crucified but he has dome his own purpose before the crucifixion because in his birth was King Herod who was determined to kill him......

if he Christ can be crucified.....

Then who are you to question God to produce a vaccine for COVID19 or to assign pastors to start healing people with it.

He does his things at the right time when the purpose has been done....

The day of your death can either give birth to a purpose or show that your purpose on earth is done

All those things told to you so you don’t question your God or his pastors. “He does things at his own time”?? Really. So he enjoys watching his people suffer; he can just sit back and watch them die in their numbers?? I thought the holy book said he is all loving and kind. That does’t sound like an all loving and caring God. Sound like a guy who loves carrying out genocide.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Religion go finish black man
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2020
KenModi:

All those things told to you so you don’t question your God or his pastors. “He does things at his own time”?? Really. So he enjoys watching his people suffer; he can just sit back and watch them die in their numbers?? I thought the holy book said he is all loving and kind. That does’t sound like an all loving and caring God. Sound like a guy who loves carrying out genocide.

And who is this your god that has decided that your great grand fathers , and possibly your grand father should die PFF with their generation

Have you asked yourself why does it work that way?
Why are my great grand father's generation not on earth with you today?

If your own god does not allow genocide.....why has he not kept them to be on earth till today?

Check what is happening on earth now, many people are returning to their God, seeking his ways and redirecting their steps

Don't be the only surviving fool bro.....if you really created yourself , pls tell me the hour, date and month of your death just as you know of your birth
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by KenModi(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

And who is this your god that has decided that your great grand fathers , and possibly your grand father should die PFF with their generation

Have you asked yourself why does it work that way?
Why are my great grand father's generation not on earth with you today?

If your own god does not allow genocide.....why has he not kept them to be on earth till today?

Check what is happening on earth now, many people are returning to their God, seeking his ways and redirecting their steps

Don't be the only surviving fool bro.....if you really created yourself , pls tell me the hour, date and month of your death just as you know of your birth

I believe in God with sense. I don’t blindly follow any religion.

And I am sure you know the difference between dying naturally and dying in huge numbers as a result of a pandemic.

Humans can’t live forever. At old age we die and that is different from dying at a young age or before your time due to some virus or disease while your all loving God sits by, folds his arms and watches.

Can some pastor heal someone with Covid-19 please?? I am waiting for one to do so.

Jesus healed a leaper, what is stopping pastors of today from doing same. They shld try corona for size.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2020
KenModi:

I believe in God with sense. I don’t blindly follow any religion.

And I am sure you know the difference between dying naturally and dying in huge numbers as a result of a pandemic.

Humans can’t live forever. At old age we die and that is different from dying at a young age or before your time due to some virus or disease while your all loving God sits by, folds his arms and watches.

Can some pastor heal someone with Covid-19 please?? I am waiting for one to do so.

Jesus healed a leaper, what is stopping pastors of today from doing same. They shld try corona for size.

Bro, you like to take reference from bible but you refused to accept my own reference saying it is what they used to deceive us.....
Before Christ met his disciples.... Where they performing miracles?
But did they later perform miracles?

See am not talking about the many fake Pastors here and there now, for many are called but few where chosen....

On the appointed time like I said.....God will heal the land
Happy you believe in God too
Cheers
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Earthking77:
o Ye men of little faith undecided
slowpoke
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerians are terrible!!! Can't you people stay off church for sometimes? Your God is no more Omnipotent? He answers prayers only in the church? Blacks have serious dogmatic problems.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by paix(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
dederocs:

Silence leads to chaos, especially in critical times, are you an inanimate object...express your views, no fear cheesy
There's time for everything. A time to express your views and a time to just watch what's happening.
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by dederocs(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
paix:
There's time for everything. A time to express your views and a time to just to watch.
When is the time to speak out if not now, when the world is facing such threat as Corona, this is the greatest threat to humanity in my lifetime...this is a forum, why comment nothing cheesy
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by paix(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
dederocs:

When is the time to speak out if not now, when the world is facing such threat as Corona, this is the greatest threat to humanity in my lifetime...this is a forum, why comment nothing cheesy
Ok oo
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Belonephobia: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) by Lilapsophobia: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Lilapsophobia:
Why can't you pray at home, is ur God restricted to a building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.