Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive (50829 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Mires: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
What's UCH?
g
University College Hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Ken4agent(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
seunlayi:

This happened in UCH, that means we are in deeper poo than we thought

Men!! Dis shit is getting out of hand oh.....lockdown is d way out oh.....Mr Governor are u with us??
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by sapientia(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Please dear Nigerians

Its not panic.

Its real.

Early measures will save millions from death in Nigeria.

You personal hygiene should be of serious Paramount now and be very very rude to anyone that tries to encroache your personal space.

As a Biochemist, am telling us, shit is too real to be ignored.

Maybe after this crisis, our brains will be reformatted during elections seeing we have been electing clowns since 1960 which have resulted in us now having 36 Presidents.

Even if you don't believe me.. Crosscheck the below fact.

The first two cases of the COVID-19 in Italy were recorded at the end of Jan 2020.

Italian Govt gave a stay at home order which was disobeyed

Since then, the number of cases in Italy increased steadily, reaching approximately 86 thousand as of March 29, its have exceeded 10,000

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/03/coronavirus-cases-top-100000-italy-deaths-rise-live-updates-200327231629838.html

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by mofedamijo(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Are Nigerian footballer really that stingy and greedy?

Well

I won't say a word

So that somebody who doesn't even know how to pass the ball will then use the money to buy Benz for his mistress or wife, biko, if i was the one, i won't send a dime, i will only send to my people who will then find a way of buying groceries for poor families and the homeless......the money contributed so far, what have they done with it

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by 3kay945(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
We will all get over it. I just have this believe that our case is different.

But we need to obey the simple preventive measures: Stay at home, social distance and washing of hands.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by olumide4christ: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Tadwears2050:
God Almighty heal our Land. We believe only you can help Nigeria out of this Covid 19. Thank You Jesus.

Happy Sunday esteemed friends.

Very true, sir!
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by LimAnc(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
What's UCH?
University collage hospital..
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by DeleTaller: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
emeijeh:
It seems the test kit itself spreads the virus.
This New World Order guys came prepared.
They have held the world sparebound.

The next target should be our bank accounts and the Internet.
SHÌT IS GETTING REALLLLLLLL

United Chates of Hamerica

Bad man.. you are not nice at all.. u for tell her the meaning nah!
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by HAYWHYBAM(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
University College Hospital
MZrapper:
What's UCH?
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by bellotaofeek: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Agent8706:
One thing I wish we all are sensitized about is that testing positive to Convid-19 is not testing positive to death. The survival rate is high. The rate at which people panic a lot can even cause some their untimely death even before they get infected with the virus

U sabi manage situations. Are u a pastor or lawyer? I give it up to you. Bravo.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by tobbyalone: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
My opinion is that for every rich powerful person that comes out and say he/she tested positive to the virus... The person would have infected 20 common people or more.. This country wey kiss ass plenty.. Following the oga like life depends on it.. We have seen it several times even in our local cabals

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by seanwilliam(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
I no dey fear this Corona again jare.. the shakara too much
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by DeleTaller: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
What's UCH?

University College Hospital.

For Ibadan
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by destinychildolu(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
This is where the problem lies. He must have had conversation with some other top mgmt staff who in turn might have had meetings with some nurses. If probably there is a weekly gathering of nurses say for meeting then the probability is high that the nurses must have passed it to one another. It is this same nurses that will attend to patients which means some patients might have also contracted the virus. Innocent relatives too will come to visit their loved ones in the hospital and they too will contract it and take it home and the cycles continues like that... there is fire on the mountain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Clothingonline9(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
The biggest hospital in Nigeria with equipment and expertise
Heal the world lord
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Buhari should lockdown states with high spread before this nonsense escalates.

Buhari should quarantine SW now and block all entry and exit roads...

No going out and no coming in..

Really?
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by TemmyT002(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Why is Nigeria footballers playing abroad in big clubs not donating to support Nigerians like we see among Sadio Mane, Messi, Zlatan Ibramovic, CR7 etc are doing fr their country?

Well

I won't say a word

What have donated since this thing started?
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Reference(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
slimanyd:
The institution should be sealed up asap for 14 Days . All staffs should stay home

Do you shut down a police station because a policeman was caught breaking the law?

Doctors always work in danger like every other professional and sometimes are required to work through dangerous situation.

Though he is more of an administrator and will see more of the boardroom than the emergency wards now that he has the virus he may as well attend to infected patients if he remains asymptomatic.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Globad(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5748973/chief-medical-director-uch-gbajabiamila#87883329

I have been saying it since that this man and all the people who went to that party with him should be isolated o

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Really?
Yes.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Globad(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
The list of the people who attended the party with him in Ibadan is here

https://www.nairaland.com/5748973/chief-medical-director-uch-gbajabiamila#87654668

I have been saying it here since march 22
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by afemgbosey(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
emeijeh:
It seems the test kit itself spreads the virus.
This New World Order guys came prepared.
They have held the world sparebound.

The next target should be our bank accounts and the Internet.
SHÌT IS GETTING REALLLLLLLL

Those test kits given as gifts to Nigeria may well be infected with the virus.
When told by someone to test those kits for contamination, Nigerians abused the guy.

People are gullible.

United Chates of Hamerica
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Kingpele:
Wow this is worrisome, una sure say I go still attend the child dedication that I was invited, to even wood down my car glass is now a problem, na to stay indoors sure pass
That kind of gathering makes no sense at this critical time. Unless you are the godfather.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Cocolatti(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
cRobo:
Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

I won't say a word
Leave our footballers alone. At least their wages does not come from the nation's treasury, rather you should direct this question to your polith.iefcians and Legislo.oters who are feeding fat on our National treasury and have not deemed it fit to make sacrifice for the country.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by alsudaes1(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The high and mighty seem to be the most vulnerable now . This shit is something else
It seems they are the ones who are getting tested
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
blowjohn:

The test kits spreads the virus?

Yes the possibilities are there. After all the test kit is a computer device which also can be contaminated if not properly handled, only God can save us. Believe me we are not prepared for these.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by otokx(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
All meetings should be cancelled, if you must, do video conferencing. cool
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Babycharaoku(f): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Ever since that Jack ma abi wetin dem call am donated Test kit, all test appeared positive..hope its not what I'm thinking cry
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by bigstan11787(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The high and mighty seem to be the most vulnerable now . This shit is something else

No, its because the government only care about the elite in the society.. The poor man those not have access to the test. That account for the few numbers of positive cases we have in the country..
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by aspiring44: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=cRobo post=87882223]Quite sad

Wait oooo

Well

Maybe it's audio money they acquired.
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by Princewell2012(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
destinychildolu:
This is where the problem lies. He must have had conversation with some other top mgmt staff who in turn might have had meetings with some nurses. If probably there is a weekly gathering of nurses say for meeting then the probability is high that the nurses must have passed it to one another. It is this same nurses that will attend to patients which means some patients might have also contracted the virus. Innocent relatives too will come to visit their loved ones in the hospital and they too will contract it and take it home and the cycles continues like that... there is fire on the mountain

Thank you. Someone here re asking if the test kits can spread the virus, i said yes. Very very posible i must tell you. M ay God deliver us from this pandemic,
Re: COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive by destinychildolu(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Princewell2012:

Thank you. Someone here re asking if the test kits can spread the virus, i said yes. Very very posible i must tell you. M ay God deliver us from this pandemic,
Close to 60 doctors dead in italy. About 5000 plus medical workers have contracted it in italy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.