Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You (660 Views)

China Leader, Xi Jinping Pledges 1 billion Covid Vaccine Doses For Africa / Coronavirus Hit Africa, See The First Africa Country Affected With The Virus / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You by heartbraker(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2020
1. First Name: CORONA

Surname: VIRUS

NickName: COVID Age: 19.

Nationality: CHINA

Next of kin : HANTA VIRUS

Hobby : Traveling and spreading

Favorite Food: LUNGS

Favorite Country: America

Dislikes : Alcohol

Guarantor : HIV

Relative: EBOLA

Friend: Monkey pox

Ancestor: Bird flu

Great grand father: Lassa fever

Cant help but laugh'"... Naija, I hail una

2. While American Students are doing research on corona virus..

Nigeria students are busy sending secrets anonymous messages on WhatsApp.

3. Corona Virus is very respectful. The only disease that came into the country and went to greet the leaders first.

4. Na CHINA chop meat, but na we de Wash hand i don Wash hand Taya for meat wea i no chop. God Abeg o!

5. Hmmn! Politicians are testing Covid-19 positive, but their wives test negative. How manage? I think they are testing the wrong 'spouses". They should check the Side Chicks.

6. Women who order soup from big big restaurants and make their husbands believe they are good cooks - the hour of truth has come. The total lockdown will reveal everything.

7. For those weddings canceled because of this Corona virus, God is giving you a second chance to think about it.

8. The President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari still doesn't know the name of the virus killing 24,000+ at such a rapid rate. Addressing the nation about it for the first time, he pronounced the virus as 'CIVIK 1-9'. His friend, Imran Khan, thinks Japan and Germany share a border.

9. Anyone that offends me now...l won't argue with you. I will just send your number to NCDC that you have symptoms of COVID-19 and you've refused to self isolate.

10. Italy is LOCKDOWN China is LOCKDOWN, Metro Manila is LOCKDOWN, but Heaven is still OPEN For EVERYONE. God is faithful.

11. Judgment and Restoration: 20 Go into your houses, my people, and shut the door behind you. Hide yourselves for a little while until God's anger is over. 21 The LORD is coming from his heavenly dwelling place to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The murders that were secretly committed on the earth will be revealed, and the ground will no longer hide those who have been killed. Isaiah 26:20-21.

12. This virus got people like "It maybe you, it maybe someone by your side, It can't be me and it can’t be someone by my side. We don't know who's who. #Stay Safe

13. No be to buy things full house in the name of "stocking", You Sabi cook?

14. How great is our God , government arranged lockdown from the 26 march 2020 and the Bible verse Isaiah 26:20 says Go home, my people an lock your doors ! Hide yourself for a little while until the Lords's anger has passed isn't that amazing?

15. Hehehe, Governors are waiting for results and they cannot rig!

16. The Way corona virus is carefully picking its target one by one in Nigeria. Its like it is fighting corruption more than EFCC.

17. Seriously if this money we hear people are donating can't get to the poor masses,they should stop donating Cos nobody is benefitting . Na them them still dey benefit

18. You’re in isolation, you've read sixteen jokes and you are still looking for more, why don’t you add your own to keep fun moving.

19. If you are missing me call me or chat me, don’t come now, just stay safe in your house. Lol

Copied........
Re: Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You by heartbraker(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Davi2525:
[color=#000000][/color]
y no fit go sell ur papa house.and go use.play d.fixed matches ?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Seewhere Lagos Govt. Would Be Keeping Those Affected By Coronavirus / Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Am A Hermaphrodite And As A Result I Have 5 Different Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.