Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,754 members, 7,959,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lets Talk... Urgent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk... Urgent. (184 Views)

Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk... Urgent. by godfrey01(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
why did you leave your previous location and how has it affected you.
what advice do you have for those who plan of relocating. whether within Nigeria or outside of Nigeria. lets focus more in Nigeria.
tell us your previous state of residence and why you relocated to your new state. and lastly what lessons have you learnt from the relocation.. lets share our experiences others might learn from you..

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Fans Gather Here Lets Vibe To Her New Song !!!! (WATCH VIDEO) / Emotional Cheating Vs Friendship: Where Is The Line Crossed? / I Need A New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.