Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. (1711 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Kfed4ril(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello happy Sunday Nairaland, I was bored and I decided to check Twitter,
This was was the first thing I saw.
Pls who did we offend in this country to deserve APC as a party and PMB as a president.

4 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Kfed4ril(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Kfed4ril(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nairalandmonika: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria a country where the ruling party is beefing it's citizen.
Looking at the names of twiiters,
I see Mr ola
I see chef Aisha
I see ikye chibuzur
I see Adam Mohamed

This is to tell you Nigerians from all region are not please with buhari, but one zombie will say it's only ibos that are wailing.

6 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by ojun50(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fresh boy pepper them
Una no go kill me for dis country... Make i return back to Togo
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
The person way post am na after he post am he go know say wetin him type na rubbish
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Racoon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Audio COVIK-19 President.
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by haffaze777(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
fresh boy pepper them hum....I like that
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
The similarity btw APC members is so amazing!
They are so heartless and dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by APCNig: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kfed4ril:
Hello happy Sunday Nairaland, I was bored and I decided to check Twitter,
This was was the first thing I saw.
Pls who did we offend in this country to deserve APC as a party and PMB as a president.

Your father too is a Nigerian just like my father and Major General Muhammadu Buhari. Please tell your father to collect INEC form and contest next Presidential election. Stop Wailing and Crying, get up and take action. Buhari and we Hus supporters defeated you clowns of two consecutive elections back to back, yet you still dey talk.

What of if you have a mentally unstable President like Donald Trump who is always an Twitter abusing anyone that opposes his ideas?

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by sammyj: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is the poorest response I have ever heard during this crisis within and outside Nigeria. APC is a big SCAM

5 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by APCNig: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
sammyj:
This is the poorest response I have ever heard during this crisis within and outside Nigeria. APC is a big SCAM

Bring out your candidate, let's meet again at the polling booth. You Wailing and Crying Wailers

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by unclejb2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
That guy in that picture is not not Buhari, I can swear with Ogun on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by sammyj: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have now turned to a wailer after comparing and support this dullard president controlled by Haba Kyari and the cabal. I’m highly disappointed with you if Buhari is the best thing to happen to you and your generation to come, say amen to it. Time will tell
APCNig:

Bring out your candidate, let's meet again at the polling booth. You Wailing and Crying Wailers

4 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by COVIK19: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

Your father too is a Nigerian just like my father and Major General Muhammadu Buhari. Please tell your father to collect INEC form and contest next Presidential election. Stop Wailing and Crying, get up and take action. Buhari and we Hus supporters defeated you clowns of two consecutive elections back to back, yet you still dey talk.

What of if you have a mentally unstable President like Donald Trump who is always an Twitter abusing anyone that opposes his ideas?
I’ll rather have an unstable trump than a brain dead gworo chewing buffoon. You think if Trump was the President of this country for 5 years we’d still at this time have no ventilators at the Aso Rock Hospital?

I think you’re a bigger Buffon than Mr #Covik19

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nairalandmonika: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

We hus as in hausa?

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Kfed4ril(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

I’m not going to exchange words with you a buharist because I know you don’t have the ability to think.

Mehn there is a serious pandemic ravaging the world and all APC and buhari cares about is pepper them like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

I don't know why you APC online guys use to reason the same way but so badly. Is that how the person feeding you programmed you people to be reasoning? How I wish you can resign and seek for a noble job. Money is not everything in life and APC is not the best that the Almighty can give to you. #Awake_your_conscience. You won't die of hunger. Believe God.
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Bethel4Life(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chai this issa a new low for the presidency
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by APCNig: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
DamZik:
I don't know why you APC online guys use to reason the same way but so badly. Is that how the person feeding you programmed you people to be reasoning? How I wish you can resign and seek for a noble job. Money is not everything in life and APC is not the best that the Almighty can give to you. #Awake_your_conscience. You won't die of hunger. Believe God.

You think everyone is a jobless lazy youth like you?
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by APCNig: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

We hus as in hausa?

We his supporters. That was a typographical error. You should be more brilliant than Atikuchukwu that was deceived with non existing server.
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by DZTech: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ahem.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
all those who had a hand in COVID-19 entering Nigeria:
- Just in case you think you can escape justice.
You will pay, each and every one of you.
loud it, 4 those @ d back.
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nairalandmonika: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
APCNig:

We his supporters. That was a typographical error. You should be more brilliant than Atikuchukwu that was deceived with non existing server.
I don't want to exchange words with you, just trying to clearify something.
Support who ever u want to support, non of my damn business.
Re: Apc’s Reply To The Nigerians Seeking Their Presidents Whereabout. by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:

You think everyone is a jobless lazy youth like you?
Is that all? You are working for your money. I don't blame you. Your family must eat.

(1) (Reply)

Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency? / Massive Outrage Over Zamfara Gov’s Threat Against Southerners / Buhari Want To Wipe Out Southern Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.