Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You (309 Views)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? / Just Take A Minute, What If This Was You?(n350,000 In 22days �) / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2023
You are not where you want because you need somebody to help you.

What is your obstacles right now
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Keedyreal: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2023
That's 100% me at the moment

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
I need job offer, (Though doing some stuffs with my skills, but still I want opportunities and legitimate means to assist my finances.

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Nehyooh:
I need job offer, (Though doing some stuffs with my skills, but still I want opportunities and legitimate means to assist my finances.

That's absolutely, great 👍🏿

But, what have you done on that? Or are you yet to work on it?
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Keedyreal:
That's 100% me at the moment

What is the matter? Let's see if we can work together...
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abdulquyuma1:

That's absolutely, great 👍🏿

But, what have you done on that? Or are you yet to work on it?
The truth is, I've never relent in hunting for jobs so far it's a legimate one; 9-5 job, virtual, remote, hybrid etc .....

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Tohsynetita1: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nehyooh:
The truth is, I've never relent in hunting for jobs so far it's a legimate one; 9-5 job, virtual, remote, hybrid etc .....
try to hustle in Farming. Your best bet.
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nehyooh:

I love the fact that you don't relent, you have to know that the world will only give you what you refuse to give up on.

How will will you feel if you are able to see someone who is ready to show you how you can start seeing 30% or 50% increase in your current income now?
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Abdulquyuma1:

I love the fact that you don't relent, you have to know that the world will only give you what you refuse to give up on.

How will will you feel if you are able to see someone who is ready to show you how you can start seeing 30% or 50% increase in your current income now?
Believe you me, I'll be glad. Any assistance from you?

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
try to hustle in Farming. Your best bet.
Okay! Like what do you think will be best option? I mean what kind of crop? I reside in the south-west. Thanks!
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Tohsynetita1: 2:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Okay! Like what do you think will be best option? I mean what kind of crop? I reside in the south-west. Thanks!
try castor seeds, it's one of the future crop, I have 10 acres of it in my place and after some months am planning like 100 hectares by God Grace. Castór demand is always more than supply in Nigeria, in fact Nigeria still import it from China and India.
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Believe you me, I'll be glad. Any assistance from you?

Yeah, that's why I decided to ask you the question I asked.

But, is going to take me up to like 10 minutes to show how this system works and what you have to get done, do you have the time?
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abdulquyuma1:

Yeah, that's why I decided to ask you the question I asked.

But, is going to take me up to like 10 minutes to show how this system works and what you have to get done, do you have the time?
Sure! This is my email:-albertkahy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
Sure! This is my email:-albertkahy@gmail.com

Alright, but I am currently busy now.

Should I drop my email so you can message me?
Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Nehyooh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abdulquyuma1:

Alright, but I am currently busy now.

Should I drop my email so you can message me?
That'll be better.

1 Like

Re: Wait ✋️ A Minute... What Is Your Career? There's A Secret I Want To Tell You by Abdulquyuma1: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nehyooh:
That'll be better.

Definitely, Abdulsalamabdulquyum@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed ASAP / Earn 6 thousand naira in a few minutes! / Worthwhile Career And Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.