Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand (4501 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Egbola944: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I met her few months ago, we started as friends and I later fell in love with her so deeply that I can't go a day without seeing or talking to her. She is everything I want in a woman, but the hand. My mum has seen her with me and she does not like the idea of me dating or marrying her. He reason is that she would be a liability to me. I thought about it too. But I still love her so much and I wish I have the money to take care of her,as she
may need assistance most of the time because of her disability. Please I need advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by ignis: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Disability is not dis-ability.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Brother go for her , so long your heart heart for her, most of our girls with both hands can hardly fend for themselves without involving a man.. so long she get Sense and has feature goals and DOING WELL grin MARY HER cool

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Brother go for her , so long your heart beat for her, most of our girls with both hands can hardly fend for themselves without involving a man.. so long say she get Sense and has feature goals and DOING WELL grin MARY HER cool
ifykris22:
Brother go for her , so long your heart heart for her, most of our girls with both hands can hardly fend for themselves without involving a man.. so long she get Sense and has feature goals and DOING WELL grin MARY HER cool
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Winneygirl(f): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Egbola944:
I met her few months ago, we started as friends and I later fell in love with her so deeply that I can't go a day without seeing or talking to her. She is everything I want in a woman, but the hand. My mum has seen her with me and she does not like the idea of me dating or marrying her. He reason is that she would be a liability to me. I thought about it too. But I still love her so much and I wish I have the money to take care of her,as she
may need assistance most of the time because of her disability. Please I need advice

Are you assisting her right now?
I'm sure she has adapted very well and can do all her needs, with one hand.
Are you sure you love her abi you're just in love with the idea of being the 'hero' who married someone with a disability?

15 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bros, dem nor dey shame for love...

If you really love her, you wouldn't mind assisting her irrespective of her condition.

I wouldn't mind dating one though.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Iceyjays(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
You don't love her the way you claimed

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by scoundrel(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand
If you love her so much I assume you’ll naturally overlook her disability. If you’re not ready hit the highway let a serious suitor come her way.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Tomiwa69(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Marry her
She won't break ur heart
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing, aren't you supposed to be happy that you have met your kind of woman? Go ahead if you love her, don't you see people who marry someone on wheelchair? Your gals situation is far better. She can get an artificial hand in future and be wearing, but it depends on where she was amputated.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by ewawumi(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
No biggie in marrying an amputee. With a good prosthesis, no one would even know. In my years of experience as a Prosthetist, I've come to understand that hands and legs are just accessories,without them, we'd still function well via adaptation. I make functional, pocketfriendly artificial limbs sha, don't fail to hit me up to learn more about your options.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by SweetCunt97(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Egbola944:
Many people got two hands but are worse than handicapped people bro. She can pound yam with one hand, turn soup with one, load washing machine with one, change diaper with one, carry baby with one hand, even give ya bj with one hand! Common whatcha thinking! No one is perfect

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by SweetCunt97(f): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Erediauwa:
Bros, dem nor dey shame for love...

If you really love her, you wouldn't mind assisting her irrespective of her condition.

I wouldn't mind dating one though.
OH you are lucky. I have only one eye... Interested? kiss
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Olunmercy56(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please follow your mind, if you love her, go for her. Your mother can't dictate whom to marry for you
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Bruno3000(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin who told u
Tomiwa69:
Marry her
She won't break ur heart
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH you are lucky. I have only one eye... Interested? kiss
If you're well-mannered,

No problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Erediauwa:
If you're well-mannered,

No problem.
Offcourse I'm well mannered.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by veeveanO(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
You can get her a good cosmetic prosthetic hand
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by 24kmagic: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Believe me few months into that marriage, love will clear from your eyes.

But since you said you love her, suit yourself

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Offcourse I'm well mannered.
Very well then.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by themayor4542(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Love conquer all.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
24kmagic:
Believe me few months into that marriage, love will clear from your eyes.

But since you said you love her, suit yourself

Bitter truth.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
It is well...we are all scared of the physically impaired folks. But what if our complete spouses get into accidents and become impaired later in on nko?

This reminds me of some 4-5 yrs ago when my friend's husband got in an accident. We had heard that some people survived while others were burnt beyond recognition. Even though I have a huge dislike for hospitals, I had no choice but to accompany her to the hospital to verify if her husband was one of the LUCKY ones who escaped with various degree of serious injuries. Alas, he wasn't lucky enough to escape with injuries, rather, he was one of those that went to join the angels. The one thing that remained vivid with me till date was when she broke down in front of me while pointing to a guy on a wheel chair with bloodied bandaged head saying "I wish he escaped with broken legs and head, I would have taken care of him".

May God help us all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by pryd(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Join this very helpful platform for pregnant women and women trying to conceive. Speak with a team of medical professionals and learn so much more.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2595875343983231&id=1917232745180831&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
ifykris22:
op you are advising him to marry her.....it is ur type dat will see people like her and run away
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
It's Asif you're not seeing the I LOVE HER PART MUGU!
Mavinsoladele:
op you are advising him to marry her.....it is ur type dat will see people like her and run away

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by GboyegaD(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
I just don't understand why your mom will decide who you should marry. Save the lady the future stress and abuse since you are likely not going to defend her when need be.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Egbola944:

This one But don dey enter the tori.

If you are not comfortable with her, can be easily influenced by external voices and cannot look past her disability, leave her.

She requires a man who is ready to love her and look past her disability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Your love for her is conditional.

Real, authentic love is UNCONDITIONAL.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by specialguest(f): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please don't go and marry someone's daughter out of pity and later you will start maltreating her.
If you genuinely love her then by all means go ahead.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by peacefulhome(f): 3:23am On Mar 31, 2020
If you really love her as you claim. Then we should not be advising you on what step to take. What you have for that damsel is LUST. So pack well Bros.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand by summerset: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
I don't see her condition as any problem,there is always a way out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folks Abroad / Wedding Palava / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.