Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Masturbation Facts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masturbation Facts (461 Views)

Suffering from Weak Erection Caused By Masturbation. / 18+ (videos And Pics) MASTURBATION!!! Over 17inch Cassava Stuck Inside Woman / 8 Negative Side Effects Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Facts by xpanciated: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Due to the number of testimonies I do receive daily on my book: “MASTURBATION ADDICTION: CAUSES, DANGERS AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS - My 24 years experience as a chronic masturbation addict” I saw the need to update us from time to time on few verified facts about masturbation…let’s go there!

1. Women do masturbate: According to one survey by TENGA, nearly a third of women prefer it to sex. Oh, and in case you weren't aware, trans and gender non-conforming people masturbate too.

2. Masturbation affects the penis: Frequent or overly vigorous masturbation can irritate the skin of the penis, and can injure the urethra in such a way that urine exits the penis not in a stream but in a hard-to-control spray. Barbara Bartlik, MD, a psychiatrist and sex therapist in New York City, says she's seen facedown masturbators with urethral trauma IQ so severe that they are no longer able to use a urinal and must urinate while seated.

3. Affects relationships: Of course, some men become so obsessed with masturbation that they begin to lose interest in having sex with their partner. The resulting hurt feelings and alienation a partner feels can make it hard to sustain the relationship.

4. Retarded ejaculation: Experts warn that men who frequently masturbate in ways that don't simulate sex with a partner -- for example, stroking very rapidly or with great pressure or friction -- can develop retarded ejaculation. That's a type of sexual dysfunction in which it is difficult or even impossible to climax during partnered sex.

5. Leads to prostate cancer: Contrary to previous studies, in a later study published in BJU International, researchers found that frequent masturbation in young men raised the risk for prostate cancer.

Google is ur friend my people!
My book is very available in eBook and hard copy formats….#500 only! 
xpanciated.forever@gmail.com
Facebook.com/Emmanuel Benjamin (Xpanciated Emmy)
Instagram: @Outspoken Xpanciated

Re: Masturbation Facts by yyba: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
We the members of vaseline crew sambisa forest branch reject this thread 100% angry undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Research Shows That Coronavirus Can Spread Through Talking Or Breathing / Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown In Lagos, See Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Brid / UAE: Dubai Residents Suffer Increase In Flies, Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.