Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (86489 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Organs(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
PapaBaby:
*Modified*
Its a pre recorded video, he wants lock down in Lagos and Abuja....guess what: there's already a lock down in Lagos and Abuja.

This video recording is at least 1 week old.

Really, or maybe he recorded it two years ago before he died and Jubril El Sudani took over.

Although i am not a fan of Buhari 2nd term however, he is right in some things like this one here, "They continue to lie about me and i will continue to say the truth about them".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Seandisputed(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

It's recorded not that it looks recorded
Didn't you see how abruptly it ended

This is preposterous.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Organs(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
mooremoney:
This Buhari is dump and useless

Even those that cannot "spell" are busy abusing others!!! Dia ris God oohh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by geodemainguy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wasky101:

When. A president climbs the podium to address his people the speech is always prepared by the best hands and brains, hands for writing to be able to deliver the speech created by the best brains. The president's job is to read the message.
So how you came to the conclusion that it's confusing is beyond me, what exactly is confusing in the message.
If you don't understand it then you are the confused one.
I guess you are myopic. Did you not notice that a speech with over 55 items was read by the confused man in less than 20 mins. Is that how he was also told to read a speech that is meant to boost his followers morale?

Meanwhile, this ought to have been a press conference. Well, it reminds me of my primary school days when we are usually called to read a passage without prior understanding of the context.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by eyomade(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Armed forces flag
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by AmTruth: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
No it was shot in Aba Gramma school principal office. I think so
ebuclassic18:

I think the video was not shot in Nigeria,journalists in nigeria are useless and cowards we are living in a blind nation not every country will take this

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by AmTruth: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
This one is in pain
youngakodex:
LIFELESS PRESIDENT WITHOUT CARING AND SUPPORT FOR HIS CITIZEN ITS ONLY COW YOU CARING ABOUT.....YOU HAVE SAY ALL YOU CAN NOW WHILE MANY NATIONS PRESIDENT UPDATE, CARING AND SUPPORT THEIRS CITIZENS....LOCK DOWN MAJOR STATE LIKE LAGOS, OGUN AND ABUJA FOR ANOTHER 14 DAYS WITHOUT YOU OFFERING THEM ANYTHING AND YOU WANT THEM TO KEEP YOUR WORDS.......BUT WHAT DID YOU WANT THE PEOPLE TO EAT OR TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILY FOR ANOTHER 14 DAYS.......STUPID PEOPLE VOTE FOR STUPID OLD MAN....APART THE DONATED FUNDS FROM ALL ANGLE....YOU CANNOT APPROVED 30K EACH FOR ALL YOUR CITIZEN AS RELIEF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.....DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS A FOOL AND LIFELESS AS YOU FULANI OLD CARGO....
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by AmTruth: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abeg, who get this pikin?kata de worry am make una come carry am
DModeCntStopMe:

A stupid president is elected by stupid people

A lifeless president is elected by lifeless people
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by skywalker240(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
kalvoken:
No matter how I hate Buhari, I hate that vultures meat suya seller (BBQ grill) pass.

It's not Buhari's fault that he is dumb and brain empty, but that dead meat. Seller supporting him with an empty stomach makes me Wana puke.
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Wasky101: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
geodemainguy:
I guess you are myopic. Did you not notice that a speech with over 55 items was read by the confused man in less than 20 mins. Is that how he was also told to read a speech that is meant to boost his followers morale?

Meanwhile, this ought to have been a press conference. Well, it reminds me of my primary school days when we are usually called to read a passage without prior understanding of the context.
Ok so he would have used 55mins to read it,
You lot are pathetic, do you know anything about speech writing and reading
People usually have an attention span that last 10mins, what ever you do after that u are on your own as long as it's not interactive.
2 are you saying you know better than people who write speeches for the president
How exactly is he supposed to read it to boost your morale? I don't get are there 2 ways too reading.
You only saw what u want to see.
Absolutely nothing wrong, message was on point only thing I can complain of is accent and that's not a crime but u lot tend to know more than professionals on their job

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by fk002: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
PapaBaby:
*Modified*
Its a pre recorded video, he wants lockdown in Lagos and Abuja....guess what: there's already a lockdown in Lagos and Abuja.

Which Abuja are you talking about? No any lockdown in Abuja

I don't know of lagos
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by AmTruth: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abeg, who get this pikin? Him de cry make una come carry am
chibjohn:
Pre-recorded. A president that cannot do a live broadcast is that one president.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by bluefilm: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wasky101:

Ok so he would have used 55mins to read it,
You lot are pathetic, do you know anything about speech writing and reading
People usually have an attention span that last 10mins, what ever you do after that u are on your own as long as it's not interactive.
2 are you saying you know better than people who write speeches for the president
How exactly is he supposed to read it to boost your morale? I don't get are there 2 ways too reading.
You only saw what u want to see.
Absolutely nothing wrong, message was on point only thing I can complain of is accent and that's not a crime but u lot tend to know more than professionals on their job

But oga, why do you like wasting your precious time on idiots?

Haven't you ever heard of the statement that arguing with a fool makes you look like a fool too?

They are better adapted for wailing and there's nothing you can do or say that will make them wail the less.

Arguing with them is like fueling their hatred and stupidity.

You can never win them in that mode.

You will only wear yourself out in the end.

The best is just ignore them and allow them to continue stewing in their perpetual stupidity and negativity.

At least, that is what I do now and it has been working perfectly for me!!!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Yusman316(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
To notice stupidity at it peak, one has to just come to nairaland

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Jostoman: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
We don enter one chance for APC hand o, So they will not give us money for the total lockdown for the two weeks.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by ofiko123(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice one Nigeria sai buhari...
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Jostoman: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Imam of Peace right now
nothing from the clueless president for us to sustain ourselves for the total lockdown? May God punish all the people that are supporting this EVIL party called A P C.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Jostoman: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jabioro:
Lock down without insensitive..na sand we go chop..
I tire o my brother

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by TheAk(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isn't this retarded mofo supposed to be in the uk dying of corona virus so we can start planning another election?

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by UKkev: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
devbits:

Sierra leone i guess
Armed Forces of Nigeria flag.
The Army
The Navy
And the Airforce
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
AccessME:
I was waiting for where he would say CBN will release fund to be dispatched to Nigerians using their BVN grin

I'm not surprise Buhari can't offer Nigerians free money cause he's a stinging fool.
and that's my own expectations also
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Mummyfour(f): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
andrewtosin:

Abuja?
yes o.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
SharpJoe:

Sense?

How?

Do you know over 50 doctors have died in Italy? We need talk of a strategy to provide safety kits for health care workers. We need an indepth study of the mistakes Italy made in care delivery and not repeat it.

What about safety masks for Citizens across the Nation. Sanitizers. The essentials come first before school feeding.

We need food chain to continue from the farms to the markets. These people will be like soldiers going to the war front. They need to be trained and kitted to keep them alive.
U observations r on points,but he has equally touched some salient points such as addressing n streamlining conflicting orders given by various state govrnors which is affecting small scale businesses without any palliative measure.He also talked abt recruitment n training of adhoc health staff by NCDC.And some oda few points dere.But I find it absurd is de point of collaborating with state govrnors to sustain school feeding program when de schools are in lockdown till further notice.Dis particular one is ridiculous n a misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
caprini1:
Except for the school feeding part,which school is open at this period?
Dat is it my brother.
The money n de effort should be channeled to recruiting, training n equipping adhoc health staff to complement de few health staff we have on ground.Schools are closed till further notice.Why talking about school feeding program now?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why will u wish a Man dead?

That's Wickedness...

No matter what u don't do dt
Do you even understand him?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by AmTruth: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think what they're looking at is that,such pupils who were fed at school can still be fed at home during this period. Since it's believe that some parents whose kids attends this public schools are poor.

So coordinating them to come and get this food at school or
Make arrangements in taking the food to their various homes as the case may be is why they need the state government effort.

Mind you government have there Datas already, but my concern is with some states who failed to join this school feeding program for their own political reasons and now they would certainly lose out over time. Because getting required data now would take a lot.
Pacesetter123:
Dat is it my brother.
The money n de effort should be channeled to recruiting, training n equipping adhoc health staff to complement de few health staff we have on ground.Schools are closed till further notice.Why talking about school feeding program now?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Rawtruth1: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who cursed Nigeria? What is our sin to deserve this kind of president? This is a poorly prerecorded and heavily edited video. Not live nor has life at all.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2020
AmTruth:
I think what they're looking at is that,such pupils who were fed at school can still be fed at home during this period. Since it's believe that some parents whose kids attends this public schools are poor.

So coordinating them to come and get this food at school or
Make arrangements in taking the food to their various homes as the case may be is why they need the state government effort.

Mind you government have there Datas already, but my concern is with some states who failed to join this school feeding program for their own political reasons and now they would certainly lose out over time. Because getting required data now would take a lot.
It's mission impossible my bros.Gatheringthe children in de school for feeding will defeat de whole essence of social distancing policy of NCDC.Also thinking about tracking them in their houses to feed them will be counter-productive since we av a very poor data management system in dis country.
So like I said before,dat particular point is pointless n needless at dis particular point in time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by beatspice(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Glorylynn:
Who else is waiting for baba to cough?

[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Wasky101: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2020
bluefilm:

But oga, why do you like wasting your precious time on idiots?

Haven't you ever heard of the statement that arguing with a fool makes you look like a fool too?

They are better adapted for wailing and there's nothing you can do or say that will make them wail the less.

Arguing with them is like fueling their hatred and stupidity.

You can never win them in that mode.

You will only wear yourself out in the end.

The best is just ignore them and allow them to continue stewing in their perpetual stupidity and negativity.

At least, that is what I do now and it has been working perfectly for me!!!
Thanks for the heads up, their stupidity dey amaze me i swear
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by JaruJaru890: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Farki:

It could have been recorded earlier today and just played at 7 because Buhari is not very articulate. How do you explain the random cuts?
yea, president's speeches are atimes pre-recorded and given to the press, with intruction of not revealing the contents till time of broadcast
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by LivingSage: 1:35am On Mar 30, 2020
You're senseless. What about the briefing video with NCDC For n minister for health showed on National TV? Doctored?
[s]
PapaBaby:
*Modified*
Its a pre recorded video, he wants lock down in Lagos and Abuja....guess what: there's already a lock down in Lagos and Abuja.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.