Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (93018 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by enonche85(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
The waist in the second pix make sense sha...my spec! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by hilfinity(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:

That what I like
Everyone with his/her own choice. It left for my daughter to decide if she wanna wear a waist bead or not I see nothing wrong with it.

I guess ur daughter can start wearing leg chain at age12 Abi
The quality of parenting the upcoming ones will receive ll b very shocking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by foreshore(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef

Repent and seek the face of God today
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by sexy74(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
stevmatt15:
I am presently staying in Osun State and I have seen two teenagers wearing waist beads, one is 13 and the other is 14 years old. I don't want to ask their parents reasons for it, so please help me.

Please ladies, what is the work of it, why do you wear it and at what age is it advisable to wear waist bead?
My brother watin you find reach her waist to know say she dey wear waist bead.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
dequeenishere:
It's no evil. It's a part of African fashion. Ppl see it as evil because we do not value anything we hv. But in real Sense it is very beautiful on a girl and helps in giving one a nice shape too.

Exactly! This slave mentality of 'Everything African is bad' needs to end. Waist beads has been a part of the West African culture for a very long time now. Who taught these people to see it as evil?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by REDBUNNY(f): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
stevmatt15:

And a 13 years old can proudly wear it even though her parent bought it for her. She is even flaunting it to neighbours (boys and men)
Our great grand mothers wore beads as early as 6years and no one blinked.
There is nothing wrong with waist beads on a 13 year old, control your eyes, thoughts and tongue.
Why exactly are you looking at a 13 year old girl's waist?
It is men like you that will rape kids ans and say the kids seduced them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by holluwizzy: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yeah it's fashion, but some still use it to check their waist size also which is most reason why they where it.

Why some slay mamas wear it for Voodoo level.
My girl friend has 3 and I see no evil about it coz she just like it and so do I.

Cholls:
my brother it's fashion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by sexy74(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I keep charms there......
To wad off negative energy from men
It makes u immuned to anything jagabantis like spirits,,,, HIV,,,,,infections,,,,,,ritualists,,,,,,,
Name it
Let me see to confirm .
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by FYsol: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Disgusting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is an aphrodisiac
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by kenny160: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is for fashion... But i love it personally
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Holamilekan97(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
I love waists beads no be small. Can't date ọmọ ẹlẹlẹ wey no fit put am on. Beads issa life saver grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by tex73: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I keep charms there......
To wad off negative energy from men
It makes u immuned to anything jagabantis like spirits,,,, HIV,,,,,infections,,,,,,ritualists,,,,,,,
Name it

I don't think you mean this. Just pulling our legs cool
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don't. Necklaces and bracelets on the other hand, are my thing.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Donaldoni: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Folks harping on the ages of the girls forget that the age of consent in Nigeria is just 11 (pathetic).

Ladies shouldn't wear bids on their waist and if they do, it shouldn't be exposed to the public.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Buharidgeneral: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is these pictures were from your neighbor as well

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Altimatic27: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
sexy74:

My brother watin you find reach her waist to know say she dey wear waist bead.

So your problem is teen AGe girls you have a big problem my brother and you need to go and get your head checked out
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Bukden16(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
[[s]quote author=Zinny25 post=87901116]I don't wear it.

but I think they wear it for:
1. fashion
2. to keep their weight in check
3. to show you that they belong to marine kingdom or some other [/s]covens[/quote]

Next time think before you write.

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by nnaeyes6: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it

Permit me to call u idiot!
And according to imam of peace. Idiot is a description.

Ones again, Idiot
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by miketayo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
stevmatt15:

They are my neighbors daughters and since last year August I migrated here, seriously, these girls are off point, we have like 8 gold diggers living with us and they are in just 2 rooms the 8 of them not including their visitors and brothers oo,, and you know who gold diggers are (smokers, cultists, etc)

u sure u know what gold digger mean?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by tex73: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=fieryy post=88003909]All these guys saying they don't like it blablabla... Who asked you? I love love waist beads. In fact I ordered my first yesterday and patiently waiting for its arrival.

You love it so so much, but ordered ur first just yesterday? I believe u have a good reason for just ordering ur first though...

Enjoy it! I'm indifferent about it.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
REDBUNNY:

Our great grand mothers wore beads as early as 6years and no one blinked.
There is nothing wrong with waist beads on a 13 year old, control your eyes, thoughts and tongue.
Why exactly are you looking at a 13 year old girl's waist?
It is men like you that will rape kids ans and say the kids seduced them.

You may think am a pedophile, please am not, the bead am talking about is what every body in our compound is seeing.

Don't judge me please and please. If you come to our compound, you see them with it, there own are not hidden at all, you see it clearly, that was y I posted this, asking from expert like you, because I know it should be hidden, but theirs is all over their waists, even our visitors do see it ask me questions about me talking to their parents because of my church life, but I minded my business to this post
Please your verdict is very wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Mofy123: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wear it because It burst hubby's head when ever he sees it dangling on my waist. Don't call me olosho please am married with two kids and I wear it for my husband and don't expose it to other eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by ivolt: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef
As a genuine Christian boy, are you supposed to be kissing and sleeping with random strangers?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by nwimo22(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
stevmatt15:

Oya come to ILESHA in OSUN STATE
Bad girls full for that Ilesha bro. I served at ijebu but i was always at ilesha. Their girls are something else. Most of them dont wear it for fashion according to what one of them told me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
miketayo:

u sure u know what gold digger mean?

That gold gigger you mean is a husband snatcher, you should know what I mean, those northern guys that dig out gold from tunnel is Wat I meant
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by janettee(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
fieryy:
All these guys saying they don't like it blablabla... Who asked you? I love love waist beads. In fact I ordered my first yesterday and patiently waiting for its arrival.

Order for me too kiss.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
fieryy:

I also want to get a golden anklet. I think they look so beautiful! cheesy

They are beautiful!!!

Come add red pant and bra. We die here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by ivolt: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

but I think they wear it for:
1. fashion
2. to keep their weight in check
3. to show you that they belong to marine kingdom or some other covens
How about terrestrial queendom?
Gullible folk.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by ComradeOJ(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
What kind of fashion for your yansh. The ones on your face and body isn't enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.