Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (93022 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
It may have some cultural significance to some people but it’s just fashion for the most part, but bored and superstitious Nigerians must attach spirituality and ‘morality’ to everything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by smat101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I saw it. You can go ahead and delete.
okay ... I understand
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
janettee:

Order for me too kiss.

Girl, just tell me which color and whether you prefer a chain or beads. I got you kiss

But err, drop the money too lol tongue
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by pennywys(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it
I 4 like to see it
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by kabukabu50(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
ibkayee:
It may have some cultural significance to some people but it’s just fashion for the most part, but bored and superstitious Nigerians must attach spirituality and ‘morality’ to everything

Exactly.

I love your response.

Also, when was the last time a woman asked men why they 'sag their pants' or any other crazy mens style.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Austino50: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
its mostly used by marine demon possessed girls (Ogbanje) to destroy men bright future through sex, such men comes useless all through their life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by mickeymimi: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

but I think they wear it for:
1. fashion
2. to keep their weight in check
3. to show you that they belong to marine kingdom or some other covens

grin grin grin your no 3 got me lauging out .
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Creativezone: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
My brother, that is not fashion oo, I have made my finds and 98% of those that wear beads nowadays are wayward! Some are pretending that you can't even know that they are wayward.
The question u will ask urself is that how can something wearing under your cloth that is not visible to people is called fashion? No way! They call it fashion because is for men they sleep with to be arouse whenever he sees the bead on their waist. That is, not fashion for all but for men they sleep with. Because how can you call what I don't see fashion?

Not only this, but also there are different type of waist beads:
A. Beads to make manhood strong and not quickly ejaculate. So is that fashion again.
B. Beads that prevent pregnancy
C. Beads that make men arouse quickly and always wish to die for the girl.

My advice for the guys out there!
Please don't try to marry any lady that wear beads oo, even if na pastor or imam daughter, all na SA ka maje!

If anyone on this platform against this, pls he should go and redo his findings.

Don't forget my question oo!
Why something that being wearing under is call fashion?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by solofresh(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Originally wearing waist beads belongs to the marine world
There are lot of beautiful ladies out there that has the marine spirit but you will never know

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it

Don't mind them.

Beads make women sexy. Except men with demonic mind, most men love beads
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tudox05:
Fashion but it makes some man to arose as quick as anything.
I like it, I can pay for any girl that put it on

Exactly.

It's highly appealing in the North. Hausa/Fulani ladies wear them alot
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by TGMISKY(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

1. fashion
Wisdom resides in your house
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
I like it
Very sexy
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Onyekachi419(f): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef
You fu^ked her you didn't make love that's the difference you can never enjoy fu^k cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Realfrankie(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Girls just like to inconvenience themselves
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Antara0503(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tudox05:
Fashion but it makes some man to arose as quick as anything.
I like it, I can pay for any girl that put it on
arose kwà?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Realfrankie(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it

Can I see!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Onyekachi419(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

1. fashion
Hahahahahahahahaha ezigbo marine kingdom
I don't wear they shit it makes one look dirty
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by maybel(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

1. fashion
I think you just summarized everything about beads wearing. I am particularly concerned about your third item on the list. A lady wore a charmed one to seduce me but God was on my side. She was actually a witch before God arrested her. This same topic was discussed in 2016 on this same platform. It was the day I read it here on this platform I called the girl and asked her to remove the beads. I did that based on what the spirit told me. She was surprised and confused . She didnt expect that from me. At first, she was reluctant but when I insisted she removed it. It was during her confession time that she told me she wore it mainly to charm me but it never worked on me. She told me she did it for so many girls/ladies/women and it worked for them. To cut the long story short , not every lady wears it for fashion. Some beads are from the pit of hell. I am eternally grateful to the person who posted this same topic 5 years ago

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by gibsonwales(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ikebe go fit dance very well during apako tutorial, chikena !
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Donbosco46: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Most of them I ask said is fashion but that’s plenty lie. If you tell me is to check your waist to know when you add weight i can manage to accept the lie. But to me no reasonable girl that wear it no all this girls that Bleep anyhow.
1: someone told me is for protection
2: against infections .
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by madjune(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sometimes could be fashion.

Some say it helps keep a girls waistline shapely, don't know how true that is.
But i know you find most osun folks are adherents to traditional religions and these beads often serve as paraphernalia in that sense.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by bammydhele(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Its 100% fashion, my babes wear DAT on my recommendation[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
But this waist bead is an integral part of our culture, even the anklets... Trust overzealous Nigerian Christians to demonize these aesthetic fittings. Nollywood sef no help matters.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Slmfit(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef

So you bleeped my town girl without paying her dowry and you are still saying you did not enjoy her. Chai people wicked ooo
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Slmfit(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
I seriously get scared of ladies that wears that stuff. If I notice that you are wearing that stuff and I want to login I swear I will just forget my password straight

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by icankel: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fashion? something they put on under there wears. is diabolical either to avoid unwanted pregnancy, disease, being use for ritual etc and its mostly seen in Western and Northern Nigeria
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is common in the north/fulani’s, its part of some culture there. I wore it growing up to, and talking about it now, might need to get it again after the lockdown. Some culture in the north use it on there traditional attire, mine inclusive.

Though some girls use charm on it, either to attract guys, to make them not get pregnant after sex etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by gees101(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion I wear plenty of it
1million likes cum u be like milk for ur dp
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Litmus: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
In some Nigerian cultures, it was to keep young girls waists slim, it was not always about fertility or age sect; in addition, some of these Nigerian cultures also practiced binding infants and young girls with cloth. So you see big stomachs was abhorred by some of these tribes not desired as some now believe, taking their queue from African Americans and Caribbean that like ‘em thick in the mistaken belief that they are being African.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Jacqueline22(f): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Madam u can bleach o u no fear cancer and also that your fake hair
Are you ok?
I’m light naturally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.