Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (77381 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just hope the Funds raised are Juduciously used for the right purposes and persons..

Something tells me Some persons may try to bring in some people who might claim what set are not Just to Embezzle cash

2 Likes

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Fulfilledmezu: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Woleett:
By the time this thing fully explodes in Nigeria, let's hope the casualties don't exceed millions. Now that some idiots are still going to church in the south and even idiots in the north attending jumat service and attacking police stations. Smh
it seems is always a thing of joy for u guys to attack churches and mosques,are there no other places the virus could spread.Nawao

2 Likes

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Akanoaaa(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
senatordave1:
What,about those that have recovered and have been discharged na

The virus don catch them again I guess but I pray not
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
Its skyrocketing.
Where are these gods when you need them?

No it's not skyrocketing... We are already way past this level... This is not the real figure... This is merely the few they have been privileged to test!!!

The true figure will keep you sleepless for days on end... We are talking thousands infected at the very least!!!

2 Likes

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Tuska: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Topmaike007:
not selling for 200k

Your last price. Abeg give a reasonable quote. Which state are you based
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by TMKsouth: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kenoboh:
These foreigners and hypocrisy.
We have 111 cases of covid. Israel has over 500 cases and they are evacuating their citizens.

Everyone wants to be home with their loved ones at a time like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by bellotaofeek: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is like election results. They are just releasing it gradually. We have huge case already. May God heal our land.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by besttbabe1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin you are funny
lebete3000:

We all know who that 1 in Kaduna is grin
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by NiCurious: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
BlackSpanner:

South Africa has over a thousand cases, but just one death. How about that?

Two fatalities, actually.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by thaoriginator: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Topmaike007:
why are u guys bent on spoiling peoples hard earn business, of what evidence do you have to certify your claim
stay off my deek b.

A lot of these things come from China punkkk
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Topmaike007(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tuska:

Your last price. Abeg give a reasonable quote. Which state are you based
I am in Lagos will sell it for #369,900
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by chinene1(f): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
This government is still playing politics with the lives of Nigerian citizens. At the beginning, NCDC kept us updated about the number of new infections, how these numbers increased (imported or close contact locally) and number of people discharged. Guess the 6 Lagos State said would be discharged soon are still sick and infectious.
Now they just tell us the number of cases per state only.
How then do we know how fast this disease is spreading locally? Is the government putting a gag on the information so the whole world does not find out how they risked the lives of their citizens because of a selected few or they are afraid to show the whole world how unprepared they are even after all the rubbish talk from Lai and Adesina?
Other countries will learn and grow from this but it's a pity Nigeria will remain the same if we are unable to hold our government accountable.
The president's prerecorded speech today just buttressed the already known fact that Nigeria is royally screwed!

3 Likes

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by yemmyolatunji27: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
The truth is that people will be positive, but will proper treatment by God Grace, they won't die.
It will go down as other ailments just like Malaria.
Mean while.

https://www.dailysabah.com/life/health/russia-says-it-developed-covid-19-treatment-based-on-anti-malaria-drug

Also watch out, once you lock Nigerians in door for more that 7 days, the local cure will come out sharp sharp.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Tuska: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Topmaike007:
I am in Lagos will sell it for #369,900

Ok, my client will not pay more than 300k am in lag is too.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by nonxo007(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
BlackSpanner:
All hands must be on deck oooh. We don't want a Spain or Italy situation. All the billions donated so far. What is it used for?
fact is that you can barely use the money for anything now, reason is that where do we buy supplied from ? Nigeria on its own doesn't produce anything, we lie basically on importation. Now if we want to buy supplies who do we go to ? Most nations have been badly hit with the virus and are battling to contain it, they are on lock down and are running low on supplies, so do you expect them to sell the little they are managing ? No!!! Even if there are countries willing to sell, do you think other countries wouldn't be ahead booking out all?
So my brother at this point we just need divine help as a country.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Bjainy: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
From the list Out stae is still 7. What about the Chief Medical Directorn of UCH?
I think something is happening somewhere.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by ainas247: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Blackpearlous:

God didn't send corona virus neither did he destroy Sodom and gomoarrh
Yes, Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.
secondly, read again to understand what I meant.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by chinene1(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
Just quarantine Lagos and Abuja... Cut them off from the rest of Nigeria!!! Contain them with the virus they keep importing daily into this porous nation!!!... Do that successfully, and we will be in the clear within a week!!!

The same federal government you are advising to cut Lagos and Abuja off is the same set of people that refused to close the airports and other boarders. The ordinary citizens are the ones who will suffer this the most. Lumping them together with the irresponsible lots in aso rock is very insensitive

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by fergie001: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
lebete3000:

We all know who that 1 in Kaduna is grin
grin grin grin grin grin.....I don't know oooooooo
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Topmaike007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tuska:

Ok, my client will not pay more than 300k am in lag is too.
no problem have a good night rest
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by fergie001: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bjainy:
From the list Out stae is still 7. What about the Chief Medical Directorn of UCH?
I think something is happening somewhere.
He was one of the 4 for Oyo state yesterday.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Okuda(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bethel4Life:
The number is more than this

atleasr 20k
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Kolinakano: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
AMAZING FIGURES OF CORONA VIRUS

WONDERFULL ONE ONE ONE.

#111COVID19NG
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by fortran12: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Isinweke post=87904481][/quote]
And who gave the scientist a brain to use?
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by puremaker7(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:
So why are people not dying here?
Do you want to die?
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by DrCollins007: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Your health is your wealth...get ur quality hand sanitizer in bulk awa in retail. It comes in different sizes ranging 4rm 40ml, 100ml to 500ml and even 10ltrs. I'm in Benin City. 08020710961.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
fortran12:

And who gave the scientist a brain to use?

What do you mean?

If your imaginary God gives brain, his people would be more intelligent.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Buharidgeneral: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
See FCT
Struggling with Lagos for first position
It's finished completely
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Damntruth(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Liars ..stupid liars
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Pardon75: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Can't you guys be positive for once, did you guys have time to study about this virus? They might be right in the figure they are giving us because if the virus is spreading the way we are thinking, it will have reached to a stage where we will be picking dead bodies on the street. I think that our hot weather is still helping us on this virus since it can't with stand more than 27° centious . Let us try to have positive thinking and stay safe by staying at home which is the only remedy to over come this virus.

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by BlackSpanner: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
nonxo007:
fact is that you can barely use the money for anything now, reason is that where do we buy supplied from ? Nigeria on its own doesn't produce anything, we lie basically on importation. Now if we want to buy supplies who do we go to ? Most nations have been badly hit with the virus and are battling to contain it, they are on lock down and are running low on supplies, so do you expect them to sell the little they are managing ? No!!! Even if there are countries willing to sell, do you think other countries wouldn't be ahead booking out all?
So my brother at this point we just need divine help as a country.

OK. I understand you clearly. So when and how will this money be used judiciously, also hoping that the Nigerian factor will not come in
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by yemmyolatunji27: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.