Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (77380 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by abuhusna1: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Still one death so far. Nigeria immune system is very strong.
Na people like you dey anger the virus from he no fit catch black man now it's it no fit kill Nigeria. Abeg leave that virus ooo because he dey hear wetin you dey talk about am
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2020
fortran12:

[s]
I have experiences to show. Its not everything that can be proven scientifically, science has its limits.[/s]
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by stanliwise(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Ignorance is a false sense of safety but at last when danger comes the ignorant ones fall like a pack of domino cards
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by PuZZyNegro: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.

Stop disgracing your manhood. Enough of this begging
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by promotervickky(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2020
So una dey fear like this?
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by payloader(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2020
undecidedBrothers and sisters @ nairaland, this is not Gods punishment on humanity, not yet anyway. There's a time for that. This covid-19 is from the pit of hell and is a sign of worse tthings to come because the devil is not through with humanity. The only true protectionis in Christ Jesus, tthrough the Church. This is the right time to reconsider your stance on the Christian gospel of eternal life in Christ Jesus. This may be your only chance.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2020
sammirano:

Deletion. The virus is not maleria, the symtoms can be very serious, you dont just have corona and continue eating chicken, Nigeria govt is giving fabricated figures, a bunch of greedy bastards.
what exactly is your point ,man
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by mvem(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
sammirano:

I dont even know where you got those statistics but I'm sure you must have concerted it. If 80% dont show symtoms you will need to explain how hospitals are lver rin in advanced countries, how deaths are recorded daily in their numbers. Nig has recorded one death sice knceprion, with increased cases our hospitals should be teally hit by now but one nscdc will wake up to give us new numbers.
please take your time and check the deaths in Italy or Spain and look at the stats...check the stats about the disease. Officially it has a mortality rate of 1-2%...that's 1 in 100 are likely to die. Those that die are usually called the vulnerable which are the old or immumocompromised that's deficient immune system like Diabetes or Cancer etc. In Italy the average age of the deaths is 81 years, in US it is 80 years and China about 70+....Italy is badly hit because they have the oldest population in Europe with about 25%+ of the population are 70 years plus. Also officially it is clearly stated must young and healthy don't show symptoms at all or what they call asymptomatic. That is they show no symptoms or mild flu symptoms.

Mild flu symptoms , the person usually take it as common cold. The issue is these carriers giving it to the vulnerable ones who are likely to have severe cases. The official statistics by WHO shows about 80% tend to recover without medical care and don't show adverse symptoms. About 15 % normally need hospital care and about 5% cases are those that turn severe that needs ventilators . Those are the ones you watch on TV that usually die from the Pneumonia it causes... The media most times highlight only the deaths...since inception we have around 500,000+ cases in the world with about 200,000+ recoveries and about 15,000 deaths and thousands still recovering...the media mostly show you just the deaths which is meant to keep you alert and somehow spread panic...it is the media and that's what they are an expert in doing. Sometimes we should try and check the raw stats ourselves... I even realize that many of the deaths attributed to covid 19 are secondary deaths. In the sense that the patient already had prior conditions like cancer and the illnesses worsens their condition...the misconception is too much, many think you drop dead when you get it. Recovery time is usually 2-3 weeks if you are healthy

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by payloader(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Stop disgracing your manhood. Enough of [size=8pt][/size]this begging
bros if youccan't help don't bother. So he should keep quiet and die of starvation? Y'all are just insensitive and callous
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
not selling for 200k
ordinary face mask is now hot cake nowadays smh
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Fulfilledmezu:
it seems is always a thing of joy for u guys to attack churches and mosques,are there no other places the virus could spread.Nawao
just imagine..
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Topmaike007:
I am in Lagos will sell it for #369,900
funny
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by PuZZyNegro: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
payloader:
bros if youccan't help don't bother. So he should keep quiet and die of starvation? Y'all are just insensitive and callous

Mr. Sensitive, help him.

He's spamming the forum and should stop asap. He's not the only one that needs help.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by jutino(f): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:
What,about those that have recovered and have been discharged na
the media will not announce that one its only the affected ones they will publish come to think of it only 1 death since this plaque

Nigeriansstaywoke this virus is not killing anyone its not a death sentence.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
ordinary face mask is now hot cake nowadays smh
yeah
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by sammirano: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2020
mvem:
please take your time and check the deaths in Italy or Spain and look at the stats...check the stats about the disease. Officially it has a mortality rate of 1-2%...that's 1 in 100 are likely to die. Those that die are usually called the vulnerable which are the old or immumocompromised that's deficient immune system like Diabetes or Cancer etc. In Italy the average age of the deaths is 81 years, in US it is 80 years and China about 70+....Italy is badly hit because they have the oldest population in Europe with about 25%+ of the population are 70 years plus. Also officially it is clearly stated must young and healthy don't show symptoms at all or what they call asymptomatic. That is they show no symptoms or mild flu symptoms.

Mild flu symptoms , the person usually take it as common cold. The issue is these carriers giving it to the vulnerable ones who are likely to have severe cases. The official statistics by WHO shows about 80% tend to recover without medical care and don't show adverse symptoms. About 15 % normally need hospital care and about 5% cases are those that turn severe that needs ventilators . Those are the ones you watch on TV that usually die from the Pneumonia it causes... The media most times highlight only the deaths...since inception we have around 500,000+ cases in the world with about 200,000+ recoveries and about 15,000 deaths and thousands still recovering...the media mostly show you just the deaths which is meant to keep you alert and somehow spread panic...it is the media and that's what they are an expert in doing. Sometimes we should try and check the raw stats ourselves... I even realize that many of the deaths attributed to covid 19 are secondary deaths. In the sense that the patient already had prior conditions like cancer and the illnesses worsens their condition...the misconception is too much, many think you drop dead when you get it. Recovery time is usually 2-3 weeks if you are healthy

Not saying this statistics is wrong, but these same countries recorded deaths of millenials and teenagers. Corona virus is capable of killing after just three days, as seen with the france teeenager and zimbabwue 30 years reporter. Two possibilities exist in Nigeria's case; 1. The virus is not in Nigeria and the Nig govt is doing all these for their selfish gains.

2. It is here but it cannot manifest due to the tropical environment.

Either of the two, it is a win.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Alajiki(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Multiply that number by 1,000, that's the true figure. Many people are infected now without knowing it. In fact many people would have contacted and survived it more than a month ago without proper diagnosis.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MurphyG1(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
i don hear you, after 21 days or more, still no one dies except the only that was recorded so far, abeg Nigeria immunity is highly strong.

Na so! Keep deceiving yourself. There were 25 cases or so last weekend and today 111 cases. 1 death in 111 cases is about 1%. Other countries have less than 1% or about 1%. In the US with all the deaths, it's just about 2%.
No be so una say Corona no dey catch black man? No na immunity strong.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by gidjah(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Meteng:
With which money? undecided
great question bro,that is thing caught most people unaware in a time likt this o.Family Men won't even find it funny at all

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by ensamy(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2020
I hope everything cold and catarrh in Nigeria is not tested as positive for COVID-19 shocked cool shocked shocked shocked cool with Chinese test kits.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by fennels007(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Because you are believing the NCDC.

mechanics:
Hmmmm, this is just serious o.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2020
badmrkt:
what's your point

If you don't get the point youyou in trouble
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2020
NiCurious:

Two fatalities, actually.

Its one actually
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by mvem(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
sammirano:

Not saying this statistics is wrong, but these same countries recorded deaths of millenials and teenagers. Corona virus is capable of killing after just three days, as seen with the france teeenager and zimbabwue 30 years reporter. Two possibilities exist in Nigeria's case; 1. The virus is not in Nigeria and the Nig govt is doing all these for their selfish gains.

2. It is here but it cannot manifest due to the tropical environment.

Either of the two, it is a win.
it can never be the first...the virus is in all countries....and for the teenage deaths, there are always exceptions or exceptional cases....that's why I said most severe cases, i did not say all severe cases
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Ken4Christ: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
How did they confirm cases in other states that do not have test facilities? For instance Rivers State doesn't have the test facility, so how did they confirm the only single case for now? I am just curious. I thought all states should have the facility by now with all the billions donated. Or do they want to embezzle the billions like they embezzled that meant for Aso Rock clinic.

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Germi9: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2020
This is what you get when you elect an illiterate as your leaders,before this virus came to Nigeria we where warned by WHO but the Fulani government called it a white man disease now we are running here n there...no preparation,no equipment,no funds,no idea,no data collection,no patriots,no government.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Germi9: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:
How did they confirm cases in other states that do not have test facilities? For instance Rivers State doesn't have the test facility, so how did they confirm the only single case for now? I am just curious. I thought all states should have the facility by now with all the billions donated. Or do they want to embezzle the billions like they embezzled that meant for Aso Rock clinic.
These pple donating this money have even done more harm than good,if it were me I won't give any idiot my money,I would rather spend the money on equipments needed.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by eboniest(f): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Why the increase each day , atleast we masses are abiding by the rules of staying at home and social distancing..This should be able to curb the situation on ground or is there something am not understanding..
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by ALEX2004: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2020
;DBoy, dats over too much
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Blakjewelry(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
It's a pattern just wait until the figures get to the thousands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.