Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

IPOB Member Challenge Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Challenge Kanu (2695 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Day 5 DNA Test Challenge; Kanu Scared Of DNA Test / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by deji17: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2020

2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by SLAP44: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2020
He said his opinion, he never attacked the greatest Mazi.

IPOB is a democratic organisation and as such free thinking and feedback is recognised and will be acknowledged. This is not Nigeria where opinions never count.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Unik3030: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2020
this is d same thing we have been telling them,once people realise u are blabbing they won't take u serious again.y is it too hard for Nnamdi Kanu to go to Sudan n bring some of d impostors family

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:23am On Mar 30, 2020
For me, I dont care if Buhari is dead, alive, or has been replaced with someone called Jubril from Sudan

All I care about is how all indigenous Igbo speaking people in Nigeria can have a referendum to exit the disastrous British made colonial contraption called "Nigeria"

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 30, 2020
LOl, afonja imposter claiming Igbo. If you search his name, you will see it was just created to post that message. You know them with their long fake Igbo names to mimic Igbo...LOL. Igbo people, what is "Chiemena" in Igbo? As if that wasn't enough, he even added "Onowu" to make sure he gets the attention of Igbo people to believe him. LOL! This is how dumb these afonjas are!

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by agadez007(m): 2:07am On Mar 30, 2020
An Igbo tells you your fault to your face unlike one group where if one man tells them Corona virus is good for their body,They will go and contact it because Tinubu says so

I read some idiots defending The same man Today when he Opined that Nigeria should print more money like the USA,I just shook my head
Then it dawned on me that He wants Nigeria to go down like Zimbabwe and venezuela

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by judgementyard(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Such cheap propaganda will definitely make people see ipob asa bunch of unreasonable folks.
Am from nnewi,anambra state and I'll love to see the actualization of Baifra,but I'll never be a part of ipob under the leadership of Nnamdi kanu.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by allthingsgood: 5:30am On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

IPOB is a democratic organisation and as such free thinking and feedback is recognised and will be acknowledged. This is not Nigeria where opinions never count.

No sir. Ipob is a terrorist organization filled with fools who sheepishly follow a great scammer called nnamdi kanu

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by helinues: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Lunatic dilector..

Na so his gullible members on NL displayed their madness daily

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by helinues: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Where did you see " In my opinion" ?

You Ipob people are something else.. It be like una don submit una brains to Kanu to keep for you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Melezenawii: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:
Lunatic director..

Na so his gullible members on NL displayed their madness daily
Dilector

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by helinues: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Melezenawii:

Dilector

Don't mind my over sabi phone jare..

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Melezenawii: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Dilector

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Almaiga: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Biafran don kpeme grin grin cheesy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Area4Area: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu the scammer is no longer talking about getting a Biafra, he's now so concerned about Nigerian politics, he's not even talking about getting the referendum and some will always rejoice whenever he talks without asking him questions

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2020
All world leaders knows BUHARI is dead....they are just playing along with Nigeria script

Because if Nigerians ain't seeing it....then they won't do a thing....the only thing is....they will never sign any deal with the impostor rather accept any signature either from osibanjo or from Abba kyari

What they did by replacing BUHARI is nothing new....world leaders have body double...synthetics artificial skin can be used to make a face mask that look real and accurate with the main person.... but never in time being used after the president is dead to deceive the citizens

A TYPICAL NIGERAINS IS THE DUMBEST SPECIE IN AFRICA

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Malawian(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2020
But Bihari's bleaching cream is what I want to know its name. I am asking for my neighbour.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Delsutyp: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by LabDNA: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2020
There is more integrity in Kanu's left thumb than in buhari and his cabal's corona virus infested bodies put together.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Coldie(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

That guy is the smartest ipob member ever. Smarter than u, KANU and a legion of ipov members.

He spoke the gospel truth

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Area4Area: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
All world leaders knows BUHARI is dead....they are just playing along with Nigeria script

Because if Nigerians ain't seeing it....then they won't do a thing....the only thing is....they will never sign any deal with the impostor rather accept any signature either from osibanjo or from Abba kyari

What they did by replacing BUHARI is nothing new....world leaders have body double...synthetics artificial skin can be used to make a face mask that look real and accurate with the main person.... but never in time being used after the president is dead to deceive the citizens

The whole world agrees with you that Buhari is dead and Jibril is the imposter in Aso Rock, so how is that bringing about the Biafra?

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by verifiablefacts: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2020
biafranation:
LOl, afonja imposter claiming Igbo. If you search his name, you will see it was just created to post that message. You know them with their long fake Igbo names to mimic Igbo...LOL. Igbo people, what is "Chiemena" in Igbo? As if that wasn't enough, he even added "Onowu" to make sure he gets the attention of Igbo people to believe him. LOL! This is how dumb these afonjas are!
take the message.
Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Area4Area:
The whole world agrees with you that Buhari is dead and Jibril is the imposter in Aso Rock, so how is that bringing about the Biafra?

And am suppose to tell you right?

If you can't differentiate something as simple as looking at the picture or video of BUHARI you voted in 2015-2016 and the one that gave the speech yesterday....how will you understand something as complex as the birth of a new nation....

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by johnmartus(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2020
The joke is on you.
SLAP44:

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Sghloiutyo: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by powerkey: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Yorubas and fake news are inseparable...

@op, Continue with your legendary stupidity as a Yoruba.
Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2020
biafranation:

In as much as Afonja devious ways would make them do such, I do believe this is genuine as I share the same sentiments with the poster. Kanu should stop with the Jubril nonsense and focus on our independence.

"Chiemena" in Igbo means Chi has done it.
It can also be a supplication to Chi not to do it, (as in Chi ekwena)

Also many youg Igbo guys do take Onowu as nicknames so no red flags there.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by nagastat: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:

See yamree thinking. cry

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Their opinion though.
Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by dignity33: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm very much in support of what he said, Nnamdi kanu have turn Biafra struggle to joke of century he now lie every blessed day to his people. If you want to lead the struggle of Biafra come home you can't stay in distance land and feeding IPOB with fake news, is this how Biafra will come to existence I doubt it. Believe it or not Nnamdi kanu are no longer serious about Biafra but his pocket.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Herdsmen: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Igbo by bloo.. Kanu is a lousy scammer ..don’t understand what IPOB is still doing with Kanu.

Re: IPOB Member Challenge Kanu by Herdsmen: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
dignity33:
I'm very much in support of what he said, Nnamdi kanu have turn Biafra struggle to joke. Believe it or not Nnamdi kanu is no longer serious about Biafra but his pocket.

Fact!

How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider / No Edo State Youths Should Protest Against The Court Judgement Today / Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51